What European country will accept a blue-eyed amerimutt?

I'm tired of this spic/nigger hellscape that is America. I got blue eyes and brown hair. What country will most realistically take me and not hate me after I finish my degree? (no eastern euro shitholes)

Attached: typical mutt.png (1408x654, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LITERAL FUCKING MUTT
Lmao no, fuck off, we're full, nigger. Stay in your shithole.

he said no eastern euro shitholes

Nigger i'm a european mutt though. Definitely whiter than some irrelevant czech fag. I bet you have brown poo eyes.

Still, fuck off, stay in your nigger infested shithole. Wherever you go, cancer grows along with faggotry and everything in between. Anyone who accepts a mutt in their countries is committing a cultural suicide.

Picture extremely related.

Attached: PraguePrideStrategicPartners.jpg (811x212, 11K)

Among Warsaw Pride sponsors and partners there were, besides the US Embassy of course, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan
The only things mutts export anymore are usury, faggotry and racemixing propaganda

Nigger I belong in Europe more than your brown shit eyed ass. you are a subhuman

>typical_mutt.png
Oh c'mon, that doesn't even look bad. It's just a mix of Anglo-Saxons and other germanic tribes.

Stay there and do your fucking part, yank

Attached: 1456975927999.jpg (700x600, 45K)

No you don't. Now fuck off.

You will be like the people invading your country, same tier. Escaping your shithole to go turn another country to a shithole. Disgusting mutt, your place is in america.

come to Latvia

>Irish
>German
>English
As if any eastern euro country would welcome him anyway

Every country will go to shit. The USA is two times bigger than (western) Europe and has a much lower population density, find a nice place there.
This society is fucked up beyond repair. The Epstein cause shows this once again. We can't save it, it's not worth saving it.
We must create a new society within the general, expanding, and with high birth rates eventually replacing the old one.
If only 20,000 goys would come together and have large families(4+), we would double our numbers each generation (25 years). Now image birth rates of 6+ -the time necessary to double the population wouldn't be 25 years but ~18 or less.
20,000*2^15=655,000,000
After only 270 years, there would be over 655 million new whites, all descendants of the original 20,000.
How isn't this is a way to unfuck society?
More here: archive.fo/9K9qa

Just tell them you are an illiterate nigger who wants to live off welfare

655 million is all great and good until malthusian comes knocking lmao

Go to the country that your ancestors came from, most countries in Europe have Ius Sanguinis ie citizenship for diaspora by at least partial ancestry.

Attached: EBV9VbdU4AAwDRP.jpg (711x687, 106K)

psst hey, you , yeah you, look at this.
no euotard needed

Attached: hope isnt lost.jpg (1779x1076, 463K)

Me and Rommel are in.

Attached: F8434ADE-F76D-454A-98E9-70EC77E10BD4.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

^ this one

can i go in europe?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 11.22.36.png (810x1392, 162K)

Jesus Christ.