Incels and BIC

I know what created the Incel problem in the west.

INDIANS WITH THEIR BIG INDIAN COCKS(BIC)

INDIAN PROGRAMMERS AND ENGINIEERS RENDERING WHITE MEN OBSOLETE WITH THEIR SOLE PRECENCE. WHITE WOMEN JUST CAN'T RESTRAIN THEIR LUST FOR BIC. Rich roasties are littlerally flying indian bulls out of India
Why are indian men have such a tremendous success with white women ?

Attached: ME_IRL.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
strawpoll.me/18459926
womenarestupid.site/blog/only-1-of-indian-engineers-can-write-computer-coding-that-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indians are Asian though.

Asian = Small Asian Dick (SAD).

I thought SIP (small Indian penis) was better.

Attached: EEEoA8oLaAxsTkPYAARp78o5cJA1o6Chv9x98TzCFT6v5G7hGLkPDYYVxb92ameEndPXyKuhhV8XkVVdr5dsCbuiP7923jW71KoF (338x435, 29K)

shitposting here to trigger the Indians won’t work, most of India is banned from Jow Forums.

besides, most indians like most blacks don’t really want white women. “Where da white wimmen at” is blown out of proportion. sure, there’s a lot of Middle Eastern and Indian men online that do the whole bobs crap but they do it regardless of race. they just think the Internet is a toy and their messages don’t really have consequences.

bringing a partner outside your ethnic/tribal group has strong consequences in places like India and Middle East. heck, just read about a few white people in relationship with Indians, Arabs and Pakistanis and they often complain that they’ve to “hide” their relationship from their parents

BIC does not exist, pajeets have the smallest penises of all races. even chang has ranjeet beat

also on the where da white wimmen at, i highly doubt the consumers of places like BLACKED is black men. i see mostly white men with the whole cuck/bestiality fetish consuming blacked, including many alt-righters

>shitposting here to trigger the Indians won’t work, most of India is banned from Jow Forums.
poo posting has increased 500% in recent years. i see at least 1 or 2 india-focused thread every day, usually about kashmir lately or w/e.

doubt it considering height statistics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Penis size is directly proportional to height in general.

Attached: condoms-too-big-for-indian-men-by-damian-grammaticus-bbc-37993798.png (500x385, 103K)

Indians... the ugly shit skin of an Arab, but with the tiny little dicks of Asians. Possibly the worst thing you could be, if I was an Indian I’d probably kms

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
so Indians are short, what's your point?

taller than East Asians

Attached: gfhadfa.jpg (652x1168, 96K)

>obsolete

>meme map
>BBC
lmao

Attached: 92147FBE-F3B6-4CE0-B279-5AEED43E5268.jpg (1015x320, 133K)

BBC might be a meme but SIP isnt

Is there a reason for the creepy ass racoon eye rings Indians get around their eyes?

>bigger than 0.95cm than you bro
americans and their fascination with dick size is hilarious.

in a survey of cuckolds, 57% of cuckolds were American, while only 2% were Indian.

Attached: FB2FCB93-01E9-40B2-B184-52C0813FDDD1.jpg (1972x1353, 696K)

TO SODUCE WHITE WOMEN, AM*RICAN

also the memeflag muh dick muh white women faggot is 100% not Indian.

Attached: indiangal1.jpg (460x460, 16K)

This statistics are not acurate. Women were also polled. Because jewish scientists can't tell the difference between an indian man and a women. Women reported having a 0 inch dick. That means real INDIAN DICK is at least twice of what this pic says. BIC CONFIRMED

Well, the pen is mightier than the sword, they say

Attached: bic.jpg (808x832, 68K)

LMAOOOOOOO

answer poll pl0x

strawpoll.me/18459926

Attached: 1548152722329.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Attached: D7BCABD6-478C-496B-8A24-887528A49718.gif (346x260, 1.86M)

Attached: India small cocks.jpg (652x870, 432K)

what's up with surge of indians in last couple of months? There weren't so many of you before

What would the Indian equivalent to BLACKED.com be?

जो यहाँ लोग पहले ही विश्वास करते हैं, उससे इतना अलग कुछ पोस्ट करोगे तो कौन विश्वास करने वाला तुम्हारी इस नई जानकारी पर।

फ़र्ज़ी का अपना मज़ाक बनवा रहे। असली डाटा लाके गलत साबित करो, मेहनत लगेगी पर उसे ढूंढने में। शिटपोस्टिंग जितना आसान नहीं होगा।

>pen is mightier than the sword
Damn you're right brother
Big Indian PEN IS mighty

That's probably what the dirty turbin wearing Apple customer dude that keeps calling me looks like.

As your fellow national, this is just sad. You are embarrassing yourself. Stop.

protip: these bait threads aren't created by Indians. just like BLACKED.COM isn't created by blacks.

i realized this a while ago.

>This is bait on haIfchan

Uhhhh

Attached: Your kids.png (700x514, 23K)

That extra effort at shit English shows the pathetic attempt to impersonate an Indian. Are the mods fucking sleeping? They should delete this off topic shit immediately.

Ah, now I see it. It's most probably made by Paki obsessed by Indian dick, because whites don't create Indian threads this often. But still, seeing horrible joblessness in the West, they could very well be bored out of their minds to do it. Afterall there is a limit to the number of times you can masturbate in a day.

Where in India are you from?

South America Master Race

Brahmin lurker from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Currently in Singapore.

Find an asian cutie and seed her bro what u doing

No. At least Brahmins should keep their line intact.

Attached: 1507894987059.png (327x316, 211K)

Indians are better than Pakis. It is hard for us whites to tell them apart. My Indian friend gave me a protip.

“If you encounter a brown man in your IT dept, Engineering business or Hospital he will likely be Indian.

If he is driving your taxi, molesting children or cooking your fast food he will be a Paki”

You cannot tell difference by looks so education is the factor. There will be the odd exception but this general rule will allow you to tell the difference

open bob and show vagene

Attached: sexy mood.png (500x560, 134K)

Indians are the biggest incels out there. Don't you have something like 70m more men than women in your country?

Attached: pajeets.jpg (999x915, 202K)

shut the fuck up you worthless streetshit
not only have you subhumans already ruined countless boards, now you're over here hiding under memeflags
19/20 memeflags are streetshitters, and if you think "shitposting n-no work!!", then I'll just keep reminding you that you're an ugly round-faced brown head-shaking ring-a-ding-ding-ding mong who will NEVER have a hot white gf like me

Implying you have a gf. Lulz.

>>you're an ugly round-faced brown head-shaking ring-a-ding-ding-ding mong

Thats because after 1991 the west was invaded by russian migrants with KOMMUNIST GIANT BALLS (KGB)

doesn’t matter, we’re still squabbling mehmet.

Attached: 48738BEB-5C42-4B57-B1AE-D890F9437F69.jpg (480x612, 67K)

only 1 percent of indian programmers can write working code

womenarestupid.site/blog/only-1-of-indian-engineers-can-write-computer-coding-that-works

We should stop thinking about our problems as East vs West. A much clearer distinction can be made North vs South. Clearly degenerate populations live closer to the equator. In fact the closer the more degenerate.

Is there a single indian man who got pussy outside of his race legally?

Hit it, then quit it.
Not seed her, and breed her.

This guy knows what's up. That's what I intend on doing. The hundreds of years long line of marrying within your own caste of fair skinned Brahmins is something I don't wanna break.

That protip is gold. And your own personal experience will verify it. Muslims are the problem. Pakis are basically Indian Muslim separatists who got their wish in 1947 and made their failed state of Pakistan.

India has system of arranged marriage so only the most bottom tier will be left bachelor. Average Indian is almost certain to settle down with an Indian qt in 20s and have a bunch of kids so that Mudslimes don't outbreed Hindus.
With your (((liberated women))), you lost your arranged marriages which used to exist. And now top 80% of women want only top 20% of Chads. Leaving rest of you childless, mateless incels.

Attached: IndiansClearlyWhite.jpg (640x853, 124K)

waiting for India to land a rover on the Moon and send humans to space on your own. This is more important than internet achievments. You better hurry, don't want Chinese to have a space station and Pakistany astronauts on it?

>Rich roasties are littlerally flying indian bulls out of India

Attached: gosling.jpg (748x448, 40K)

It’s true, White girls say they ONLY desire the baddest, blackest, Dravidian BVLLS. Some white girls found where I lived and I was sent hundreds of letters, all of them to the effect of
>”pls mr. Dravidian sir, were so wet! only only Dravidians can satisfy us, no sissy whitebois! you can live in my house and breed us (our husbands will pay for the expense). thank you come again”

WHEN I SAY STREET
YOU SAY SHITTER

Attached: india-open-defacation.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

What's your point? I haven't seen an indian with white or black or asian girl yet, despite indians are 1/5 of the earth population. Considering that indian girls in the western countries prefer whites or anyone else, I can't really get what indian guys do. I know that arabs and muslims fuck each other, do indian guys do this too?

.....said no one ever.

Why are indian polacks so based?

Indian women don't marry outside their race as much as chinks do. Indians are very very race conscious. Indian women and men both avoid blacks like plague. And have lowest intermixing rates among all races.
Pic related.

Attached: race partners.jpg (609x759, 133K)

>Metric system

Also fuck mods

Attached: IndianDickForWhiteGirl.jpg (540x720, 121K)

>Find an asian cutie and seed her
pajeet lust?

>Brahmin lurker
2019 and still following caste system..superpower 2050

Stop bumping imptrash garbage.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1047, 170K)