Give me scientific evidence of an Afterlife

Attached: Dmt1.jpg (1886x1125, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergiofmonteiro/cias-gateway-process-declassified-b0889cc2c536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why? what does anyone owe to a grown man who refuses to give up on his mommy-derived pride over his supposed intelligence?

The fact that you came into existence proves that transformation from one plane of reality to the next is possible

prove anyone has ever actually experienced what the common conception of death is.

you watch other people die, but how do you know what they experience on their end? you don't.

pam reynolds

what about NDEs?

>repugnant ass dies, experiences nothingness
>HAHA CHECKMATE CHRISTKEKS
>normal person dies, experiences bliss
>BUH BUH BUH MUH OXYGEN DEPRIVATION!!

there is no winning with somebody who believes that materialist atheism is the way to be smart without having to do hard work

Not scientific, but my faith was made immensely stronger by tending for 2 different family members who died at home after long extended illnesses. There was a lot of very profound things that happened in the last 24 hours. I think we've lost touch with a lot of these experiences with the interventions of hospitals. Not saying we don't need or want hospitals, but the technology and interventions interrupt some very ancient experiences.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

The brain releases DMT after death. This makes the person hallucinate.

>MUH HALLUCINATION

>he hasn't read Plato
You literally had one job in life, and that was to start with the Greeks.

Attached: 1483073120898.jpg (185x243, 16K)

evidence schmevidence
who needs it?

I think the sim is designed to prevent us from getting direct evidence from outside. We're basically inside a virtual machine if you know what that is from software development.

Inside the virtual machine you cannot tell you're in a vm.

>thinks DMT hallucinations are fake

I had the typical near-death experience on a ketamine overdose.

Saw typical "tunnel" of light although to me it seemed like it was vertical rather than horizontal like I was looking up.

Who the fuck knows what this is.

>knows
thats your problem, stop trying to "know" things you are too stupid and weak to understand and just have faith in your experiences.

It'd be pretty neat if I had a step-by-step scientific explanation on what was happening to me at that time rather than having no idea what that was.

I can not prove it to you empirically that the Afterliife exists, but neither can you prove me that it does not.
So, how about everyone beleives whatever they want?

Attached: pow.png (1005x668, 252K)

and this would require you to have someone else with inhuman power do the hard work, which you are not owed in any way. accept limitations and fill the gaping hole with faith or something that doesnt give a fuck will come and fill it for you.

>using 3rd dimensional tools to comprehend 5th dimensional phenomena

you had an nde bro,

>proves

Attached: (YOU).jpg (1440x670, 323K)

>The fact that you came into existence proves that transformation from one plane of reality to the next is possible

We are here and when I think about that sudden appearance of me at the end of time it seems real spooky. user is onto something here.

kill yourself to see if there is one

The very nature of the universe makes it unprovable. We can't prove the existence of an afterlife any more than a rock can prove the existence of sand.

Sure, kill yourself.

Attached: 376bc8b37f94a16a2845d27c2a9719559a5c160eb85e3d11b63e9dae6fa7c0418.png (706x500, 644K)

What was the evolutionary process that caused this? Seems like speculation and cope desu

There's actually a declassified army intelligence paper on this.
They were interested in using the afterlife for spying, so they tried to put together a picture based on the Monroe's institute's views.

Why?

Many people die and come back and say they saw nothing and one kid lied he saw god and was caught years later

You’re late moving the goalpost on this one

>and end with Africans

Yeah we know what you think Sven

>everything is cyclical
>you need awareness to experience time
>if you've randomly gotten consciousness once in an infinite universe/multiverse, it is save to assume you'll get it infinite amounts of times more

basically, your experience is from life to life.. you might experience a brief afterlife scenario during the death as well, due to DMT release.

You shouldn't be scared of non-existence. You should be scared of repeating pointless lives forever.

>you’re not allowed know those things

You smarmy fucking kike

Alright lads i will give you my thoughts based on my experiance (which they are countless) with the other side.
A part of your consciousness will continue to live on without your body your memories of your consciousness will determant your form and the way you see the world .
After the years will be passing and you are stack there you memories will be fading and step by step you will become a fading memory forever stack in to the shadows.

got any Iinks? sounds interesting

do 65mg of DMT through a pipe
All the proof you could handle right there

>got any Iinks? sounds interesting
not him and don't know about after life research, but they did research OBE's

medium.com/@sergiofmonteiro/cias-gateway-process-declassified-b0889cc2c536

Attached: ows_156502651662433.jpg (2000x1310, 257K)

It's never been proven that the brain produces DMT during death. Pure popsci.