I only care about myself and my own personal gratification and pleasure...

I only care about myself and my own personal gratification and pleasure, I don't care if I hurt others as long as it gets me what I want. Why should I change?

Attached: CsUKLaZXgAAaGT9.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

stop posting reddit tier memes

Because sex is better than masturbating.

I have 2 gfs and 1 im dating atm.

Don't. Just do what works for you man

Attached: 1555892903110.png (640x629, 486K)

People can catch on

Attached: olivia sip 1.png (299x450, 165K)

only after its too late

you'll get what is coming to you.

No I won't

you dont need to
i wish i could be the same but im too but im very altruistic

you will.

nope

Ultimately we're all like that. Most of us just get some gratification/pleasure, or at least avoid pain/discomfort, by helping others. There are evolutionary reasons for this, good people are likely to reproduce cause a lot of tit for tat goes on, they inadvertently draw good things towards themselves.

If you've grown up in a rough household, you're evolutionary wired to become selfish, or more accurately, a sociopath. This makes sense because if you were in a violent uncaring tribe, only the strong and self-centered would be likely to succeed.

If you grew up in a normal 'good' environment but feel like that, you're a psychopath, which is a different strategy entirely. Psychopaths benefit from the stability and safety of a 'good' tribe or society and bend it to their will, thus increasing their chances of reproductive success.

Anyway you do you, there's not much else you can do anyway. I'd just advise avoiding breaking the law in ways that might compromise you if caught. Being out for yourself is all well and good but don't be an idiot about it. Those laws are specifically there to fuck people like you over. Don't underestimate them.

Attached: 0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg (447x604, 46K)

> McAss :DD

Attached: Ebin.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This.
Have you read the selfish gene??!

lol
Me specifically or OP? I haven't. I'm an armchair psychologist who got most of their information from youtube videos. I'm still right tho.

Attached: 523b0e03ae2359dee46befb59af8703e--photo-manga-cute-girls.jpg (500x781, 49K)

You are right. That book talks a lot about that topic it’s one of the few books I’ve managed to read without getting bored in the first 10 pages.

why do you care for change if you're content with it
attention whore faggot /thread

eh

I would like to see a rational argument for why everyone shouldn't be like me.

well
it just depends on the level of respect you have for other people

but before you treat anyone like shit you should make sure your house isn't glass though

why do you give a shit mr cyclepath

Attached: mddn4-.png (669x864, 1.08M)

You should not change. The only way for you to change is to learn where your attituce leads, most likely number of times. You will not understand otherwise and it's close to impossible to explain because of the nature of reality - the intertwined multitude of relatively simple threads. So please don't change, just observe.

why should I care about you?

Simple. Society wouldn't function. Widespread altruism is a huge boon to any society that has it. A tribe in which everyone does good things for each other will be much stronger in the long run compared to a tribe where everyone is out for themselves. There is a reason the distribution is the way it is. Psychopaths only thrive because most people are not psychopaths.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your worldview mind you. Just that you are a part of the evolutionary collective ecosystem of humanity like the rest of us.

Attached: 1518139030488.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

You'll be knocked the fuck out eventually by someone that doesn't like you and you'll hit your head against pavement and die.

Git Gut faggot.

What a cringe image

Missed this one

#Basedbumps just for the sake of it

Winter is coming.

Because then no one will like you, your family will hate you, and you'll just maybe burn in hell for such actions.
All of us like to be selfish sometimes, but others are just as important user.