WoW Classic EU Jow Forums server

Where are y'all rolling? I think I'm going to Zandalari Tribe myself for a zoomer-free experience. It's an RP-PVP server, should be boomer galore and safe haven from the eternal merchant's IRL scheming.

Attached: 1.jpg (650x365, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
avoidstreamers.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being over 18
>playing video games
kys

>Being over 18
>Watching films and TV but attacking others.

I was happier as a teenage neckbeard doing nothing but rushing home from high school every day to play WoW until I fell asleep than I am now as an economically and socially successful well-adjusted adult. The Jew can have the planet to strangle in his grasp for all I care, all I want now is to have Azeroth back.

>implying I watch movies/TV
Only thing I watch is Jow Forums, 24/7.

Life's a bitch, stop whining and fuck her.

Jizzard is fucking dead.

Nice! It's even worse.

Some use 2 hours watching films others plays. Nobody is 24/7 at gym or learning.

this is where Jow Forums meetings will start to take place.

I can guarantee you're under 20. And no, not playing games will not make you grow up.

Layering killed Classic.

Everyone needs some R&R, but paying Activision/Blizzard is worse than being a nigger.

Guaranteed from Israel

>being swedish
Kys

I haven't played in years, I didn't care for all the expansions. I have a feeling I'm going to play for a month, get bored and end up talking shit in front of the auction house again.

Where?

We should make a Roblox game but it has to be very subtle.

I'm over 30 and disconnecting yourself from reality through videogames will definitely not make you grow up.

Wow is just another kikery. Literally every game is better and cheaper than this shit

Stop playing games goy!
Sit down and watch 3 hours of clown world propaganda on Netflix! Don't be a loser!

This but unironically

Life's not a bitch, my life is easy and comfortable. I already have pretty much everything that normalfags tend to aspire to obtain.

No you're not.

>disconnecting yourself from reality through videogames
That's not what happens at all and you know it. Do you disconnect yourself from reality by browsing Jow Forums? Same stuff different pixel colors.

I haven't played the beta since you have to subbed to Blizzard kikes to get in... how bad is it?

You are right on that.

I'm rolling whatever server TipsOut is rolling and rolling opposite of whatever faction he rolls so I can corpse camp him until the rage quits and then corpse camp him more when he logs back in because fuck that fag.

clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat

Dont give (((blizzard))) money

>Do you disconnect yourself from reality by browsing Jow Forums?
Yes.

So going by your logic, playing games = bad because you disconnect yourself from reality, but browsing Jow Forums 24/7 is not bad even if it's the same thing?
Typical teenager cognitive dissonance. Stop larping as a mature man with responsibilities, kid.

>Paying to play a old game they already fucked up by changing shit

Attached: Oy Vey.jpg (226x223, 13K)

It is bad, check my previous post again.

Laying is only temp and it’s a good thing

>last chance at happiness taken away
Shlomo will pay dearly for this.

I'd love not to but private server are full of zoomer trannies.

spotted the gamer who knows he's wasting his time but doesn't want to admit it

It's until phase two.

There's also the scourge of the streamers

Attached: soymon layer.jpg (750x754, 128K)

im surprised no one has ever made a 3d wow version of pol yet...something to consider making.
i wonder how the UX would function.
how would a thread work in 3d space.

>check my previous post again
its literally just you being proud of browsing Jow Forums 24/7

spotted the deluded retard who comes here to LARP as being oh so full of responsibilities, while ironically posting that same post on Jow Forums
typing text on an anime imageboard and typing text in a cartoon game, what's the difference? none, but you're so desperate to prove that you are above people here that you LARP as this enlightened individual who has overcame any guilty pleasures and lives a fully stoic life (on Jow Forums)

It's fucking ruined before it even gets going. The world is dfifferent now.

and most importantly
the furries

Attached: 1498914347205.webm (462x640, 1.6M)

Such a retarded /v/irgin sperg take. For what we get it's infinitely worth it. So dramatic making a mountain out of a molehole.

Aren't they mostly American? In any case, that's why I'm inclined to roll on the RP-PVP server - I assume all the twitch vermin will roll on regular PVP ones.

Don't waste your breath (fingers) arguing with those insecure losers. Only massive failures have the mindset of "gotta be improving 24/7". Normal people with good genetics don't need to worry about that.

Zoomer/family fag detected.

>Aren't they mostly American?
Yes thankfully
But even for them at least there's this
avoidstreamers.com

>Don't waste your breath (fingers) arguing with those insecure losers. Only massive failures have the mindset of "gotta be improving 24/7"
Yeah both of them are most likely some isolated teenagers who just started browsing /sig/ and want to LARP as grown up men, but ironically browsing Jow Forums automatically invalidates that. There is a very specific reason why no successful men with actual responsibilities come here. Attacking video games through Jow Forums is such an idiotic and deluded thing to do.

>5 pvp servers
>25+ streamers
>Math
Inb4 they all agreed to be on the same server. Fucking stream-drone faggot that eats shit off the ground.

Majority of the "gotta be improving 24/7" crowd are more interested in what button up to wear and how to pomade their hair than actually getting work done. On top of that it is driven to impress females as that is the end all be all for them. Their picture of pure masculinity is a buff version of themselves in a suit pulling up to a 5 star restaurant in their Ferrari with an hourglass model on their arm. In reality pure masculinity is a sweaty fat nerd in a filthy studio apartment who's dream is to code from home and a high warlord/server 1st naxx clear.

Autism is the male superpower. Marketing has convinced us otherwise.

Unless we’re talking 4 hour pvp battles at crossroads or the mill, I’m out.
But my /timeplayed will always redpill me again. Sometimes black.

>Don't play videogames what are you doing
>come watch Dayqwon dribble a ball or watch sausageparty on netflix!
>don't forget to rise and shine on monday--shecklestien needs more conversions for his new Lamborghini to take to his throwback party this Friday

Horde is for niggers

Doesn’t matter, the new vanilla servers will be identical to how they were originally.
I.E. not pozzed yet

Where can you see server list?

Golemagg or shazzra with my nost/ely guild
Alliance are faggots

You will find that you can't really go back. I had a total playtime of thousands of hours. It won't be the same, I know it and you know it, the only difference is I'm not going to torture myself by pretending.

Let the dead lie.

everyone knows vanilla wow is less about the game than the social interactions you have in the game. from shitposting with random strangers on an anonymous basket weaving platform, this is a huge step up. I recommend any r9k incel to pick it up and try making some friends. If you can do that IRL I don't see the point of playing honestly

nah. you will forget that its not a czech private server and get banned for calling someone a nigger.

Always played dwarf hunter.
Not racist doe so idk if I'd be in a Jow Forums server.

That's the fucking spirit!

Auction house you say!?!!

Attached: E9748643-0E11-4731-8C3B-D40254C35F71.jpg (600x600, 42K)

We still have Kronos, but I don't know it's state

Dwarf hunter is the lowest low, fuck you
You are the biggest racyst faggot

>being Swedish
>judging anyone
Kys first

It literally has not

It literally has.

>Be 12
>Playing Sunkle Temple
>Ninja jew blue item
>Jew it on AH
Feels

Attached: warofchange.jpg (1080x1305, 143K)

Sunken temple, wtf.

This.

Holy fuck what an edgelord.
>You have to be over 18 to post here