What does Jow Forums think of the song "Baby Got Back"?

youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho
I hated listening to this song on the radio. It was obvious total propaganda to shove the new (((culture))) of the 21st century. It was evidently anti-white, and it coerced more people into not only sympathizing with niggers, but to aspire to act like them. The result? A generation of women who act like entitled hoodrats, who excuse their disgusting weight into saying "it's thicc". Fantasizing about big fake silicone kim kardashian asses is a nigger tier fetish.
Seriously, fuck this song!
youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Attached: sir-mix-alot-baby-back.jpg (980x653, 53K)

>Are you human?

bump for replies. niggers.

bump.

Rap is degenerate.

Get off the VPN before you burn out the IP.

Elaborate.

And it also has a profound effect on our culture. I remember when I was weight training in secondary school a 3 years ago (I was 19 then, you can't ban me mod fags). All the spotify playlists that I had to fucking endure was all shitty autotune and nigger mumble jumble music. This was Ireland of all places.

Also, nowadays every person aspires to act like an urban american kang. They hate education, they listen to trash music, their obsessed with fucking sports shoes, and smoke weed and inject all kinds of drugs. I remember seeing my brother play Red Dead Redemption 2 multiplayer last week. His customized character was a fucking nigger. Same case with GTA online. Character is literally a pimp nigger. He has this awkward obsession with nigger culture that it fucking disgusts me. Nigger music, nigger soccer players, nigger celebrities. The Jews have done a number on him. He's a total NEET when a it come to politics too. Always spouts about unverified bullshit and that "orange man bad".

I bet he’s had sex already

How is that important to the discussion? Stupid amerimutt.

I would appreciate if people actually noticed this board.

>Ireland
>Doesn't like fat asses
This was to be expected Shamus

i like big butts, and i cannot lie

Attached: 2018-09-26_1647.png (637x747, 747K)

Rap music made me like black girls

Attached: 68973E91-7F9F-408B-8664-35A68812F93C.jpg (720x900, 54K)

its fucking dope tito

Shills.

Attached: 3028878-prince-charming-shrek-the-third-97.1_thumb.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>I like sucking circumcised kike cocks and I cannot lie

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

maybe have sex

lol welcome to Jow Forums, the exact board where your "political" discussion belongs you actual fucking retards.

i love this song
i want some meat to eat, not sole bones

Attached: CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg (526x402, 25K)

fat id

Attached: 1565448181426.png (860x908, 998K)

Mmhmmm there goes Ireland again, acting as ignorant as they have since England keep stomping then with hobnail boots. Why not tackle real issues there instead of inflated concerns, or do you enjoy the priest down your ass crack?