Paganism

Red pill me Jow Forums

I know nothing about Pagans and I'm fascinated to learn.

Attached: pagan.jpg (386x619, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=484AJlOnOnc
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEI06J00nk
volkischpaganism.com
volkish.org
reincarnation-research.com
smash-christianity.blogspot.com/2017/01/rigveda-and-how-indo-aryans-were.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paganism enables faggotry but disables miscegenation

Nothing more than flithy demons living in tribes like animals. It wasn't until Christianity came around that people got a society with order and civilty. Anything outside of monotheism is barbaricism.

better than these jew loving christcuck race traitor religions ill fucking tell you what

Paganism is 90% lies made up by "mythological anthropologists" and historians who literally got paid to manufacture fake history in anthropology courses over the course of the 20th century. This was all funded by Jews.

There is real and wonderful white folklore - Robin Hood, King Arthur, Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed - but nobody pretends that this is the basis for religion.

For people who want to get into white, ancestral folklore, the best place, ironically, is American folklore (even semi-mythic figures like Babe Ruth) because all the books about what Danes supposedly believed in 1000 B.C. is absolute bullshit from American academia.

ex.: The OP image is not a legitimate piece of folk art. It's almost certainly a contracted piece of art painted by some dude in Alabama to be the cover of some bullshit anthropology book from University of Texas Press.

youtube.com/watch?v=484AJlOnOnc

Attached: Pagan_Spencer.jpg (407x326, 138K)

Pagans are retarded children who think that obscure religion is the correct one. Almost all of them had a "buddhist phase," guaranteed. They're so fickle, they can't stick to one god in the same religion. Don't become a pagan. It leads to nothing but degeneracy and pretending that life is D&D.

Where do I start? Do the Pagans have a proper bible?

Christcuck Defence League out on full watch. Imagine insulting your ancestors...

fo sho.

bey the didn't even read Dawkins.

Attached: AntiChristians_Atheist_Dawkins_Neckbeard.png (1074x664, 612K)

a 'pagan' is a person who lives outside of the city

It's a step to satanism.

Unlike cucktianity hellenism and roman paganism have no desert manual. There's nothing explicitly forbidding same sex relationships in them.

This, fuck pagays. It’s entirely rooted in degeneracy and juvenile rebellion against authority. None have ever read the bible, and those who claim to have “read it” could neither comprehend it nor accept its truth.
Every pagan is an uneducated retard that saw a marvel movie and thought “this is what the jews took from us.”
Paganism, be it norse or hellenic is incomatible with civilization and niggerism for white people.
T. Former pagan who rejected christ in his youth because it was “nice to gays and women” until I realized it was nothing but folklore after studying it further. Do yourself a favor - skip the apopstate part of your life and stick to God, user.

Attached: F3D77673-5F38-460F-9C47-788440AFEF5B.jpg (973x779, 245K)

Yeah those pesky goyim were so barbarian

Yes, they were, fuck off to Africa if you want to be a tribal nigger

Into the oven schlomo

Hop onto the cross, retard

Go be a kike somewhere else

Only kike here is you schizoid

>Vicus and pagus

Lmao pagan technically means peasant

>n-no u

Show flag

>s-show flag
By rejecting Jesus you’re just as jewish as your local synagogue, baguette

Our ancestors ,the dacians had been pagan and there are many sources that confirm this . This is not 'muh made up' ,it's our ancestors' history and claiming that the jews invented OUR ancient traditions in the XXth century is utterly retarded. Is this a cope for the fact that you have no culture?
And PS: no one gives a shit about Bananabama nor about Washing tune nor about your whole """""academia""""". Stop getting involved in our continental affairs mongoloids.

>Going from one bullshit religion to another

Well done user, chapeau!

Attached: 7A619BF7-2F7E-4867-902C-0CD8A0CE6BDA.jpg (758x517, 100K)

You sound like an idiot.

Do not listen to these European traitors OP.

Neo-paganism is the true religion of Europe.
Don't listen to these Christians who follow modified jewish doctrine! Thinking that they are somehow Superior to them yet bow down to the same retarded God.

Attached: d69vmy1-9147f310-b6a7-451a-9a82-defc7f7b7b96.jpg (642x720, 468K)

Those digits. Paganism the only true european religion confirmed

Some pagans are alright

Attached: 1524978579808.jpg (1327x1093, 253K)

Attached: 1525710840473.jpg (754x1598, 333K)

A gateway drug to either faggotry or true occultism. You have to determine your level of weakness and retardation

t. angloid wigger
remember, when the picts were raiding your north, the saxons were raping anglia, and the norse were raiding your coasts, christ was the one thing guarding your little island
and you wonder why in englands darkest hour you have no hope
repent, heathen

impossible, im not a pagan, or an athiest
you however are romanian

Satanic position lolz

Attached: 20c66f91bc45c9d30df4c6392f8f77c1ce900cd5_00.jpg (370x398, 39K)

Hahahahaha
As I said,you sound like an idiot and you are using EUROPEAN history in Your pitiful attempts. Now fuck off and never even allude to hardrada,Wilhelm and Harold. You are not worthy to clean their shoes.

Wow, its almost like european history is relevant. It sounds like your jealous that nobody cares about gypsy romanians lmfao

And still the average Romanian is not an inbred mixed race obese mongoloid who think he's superior because muh freedom muh guns muh burgers.
Unironically kill yourself you imbecile

>worship the kike king or you're a kike
Hope you enjoy your multicultural heaven. I'm sure you'll get to wash a ton of nigger feet up there

Cuckstianity teaches you to:
>be a cuck
Joseph was a literal cuck to God lol
>be a mindless sheep
Rabbi jeshua knows what is better for you
>have blindless faith
Don't ask for proofs Thomas, you silly goy
>give the other cheeck
Do you really want to defend yourself from aggressions? That's not a good goy
>to many other to list, including niggerloving

paganism is now larp, because christcucks killed it. there is barely any documentation so thats why some cringe "neopagans" are full blown faggots inventing their own shit. it wasnt a systematic religion like christcuckery, it was mostly just loocal folklore, local beliefs and local gods, not some foreign semites in desert
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEI06J00nk

Attached: image.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

Still better than a pure nigger gypsoid
>muh multicultural heaven
>muh nigger feet
Enjoy hell, retard

Attached: 3F41317C-D8F5-415A-9FAE-4B5EA1188BEE.jpg (900x506, 103K)

>Thomas
>Joseph

Stop utilising the English names

There are three leftover branches of Paganism, possibly four if you count The Zoroastrians, but they hold that they no longer have any other Gods of their past.

Hindu, Hellenistic and Norse. Then there is minor branches that have few to absolutely no temples left like South American Indians.
Most of the world usually refers to Pagans as anything that worships outside their specific faiths. It is a meaningless throw away word, like barbarian, goyim or infidel.

Discussions about paganism always devolve into christians and pagans shouting at each other.

OP if you wanna learn about paganism then do some reading from more serious sources. I recommend the Traditionalist authors, they were all perennialists so even the ones that weren't pagan, still wrote about the subject with a sense of respect. Of course each other had his or her own bias... if I recall correctly, René Guénon ended up a muslim, Julius Evola had a relatively negative view on christianity, Savitri Devi had a hard-on for Hinduism (should be obvious from her pseudonym lol), Mircea Eliade in the end had a favorable position towards christianity. Nonetheless, a combination of all of these will help you understand paganism both as its own system, as well as how paganism relates to other religions and also to more universal philosophical and spiritual concepts.

That's a meme . Only 3% of romania's population is gypsy ,but 13% of shitmerica's population is nigger. So fuck off Nigeria

Old/Ancient religion was never been systematic like abrahamic

Ignore him, why you reply to nation without identity

What’s the bigger white country user, 150 million Americans or 20 million Romanians?

Keking rn

Attached: cZ486LP4_400x400.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Checked, check out these sites OP

volkischpaganism.com

volkish.org

reincarnation-research.com

smash-christianity.blogspot.com/2017/01/rigveda-and-how-indo-aryans-were.html?m=1

>You, Indra, are the destroyer of all cities, the killer of the dasyu, the prosperous man, the Lord of Heaven. (8.87.6)
>
>The god who destroyed the dasyu andprotected the Aryan Color(Aryavarna). (3.34.9)
>
>The mighty Thunderer,with his fair skin friends, won the Earth, the sunlight and the waters. (1.100.18.)
>
>Upon Father and Mother they have roared in unison, shining with the verse of praise, burning thosewho have no rite, sweeping from the earth and the heavens with supernatural strength,the dark skin hated by Indra. (9.73.5.)
>
>You killed the dasyuwithout nose, with your weapon and in their home you overthrownthe hostile talkers. (5.29.10.)
>
>Indra protected in battle the devotee Arya, and subjugated for Manu to the lawless ones andconquered the black skin. (1.130.8.)
>
>Indra, the killer of Vritra, the destroyer of the cities, hasdispersed the dasa, born of dark ancestry.(2.20.7)
>
>Indra chased away "the vile brood of dasyu". (2.12.4).
>
>They arrived active and brilliant, impetuous in speed like bulls,expelling away the black skin. (9.41.1.)
>
>Indra brings drops of moisture onhis yellow beard. (10.23.4.)
>
>With the drink, the Soma drinker grew in power, the Iron God,with a yellow beard and yellow hair. (10.96.8.)
>
>Oh, Lord of all men,with a clear cheek.(1.9.3.)
>
>Throw your dart against the dasyu, Thunder God; Increases the power and glory of the Arya, (1.103.3.)

Attached: HermannsTriumph1.jpg (794x472, 129K)

>rabbi jeshua was white! Didnt you read what these Jews said about him?
Imagine being so cucked by foreigners and then claiming that anything ethnic euro is the real problem. Dont you have boys to molest, cuck?

Blind*

The trouble you have as an American as that the pagan gods are tied very intimately to the land. So you could worship the god of your European ancestors (if you're are European) but you're removed from the lands in which those gods were inspired and reside. The lands of North America are ruled by different gods from those of Europe and they will probably seem quite alien to you as a European descendent.

Attached: image.png (600x650, 167K)

>150 million Americans
except that only 66 million are white out of them

This is the most stupid reasoning i've ever read on this website. Literally everyone but the jews were jews 2000 years ago according to you, this is so fucking laughable

You were never a pagan but some kind of hippie wiccan which religion was made by freemasons in the 60s. You have a brainlet and souless take on History and metaphysics pre-cooked for you by jewish and judaized "historians" and pastors. I was raised by a devout Catholic family, i was baptised and went to catechism as a kid, and i read several translations of the Bible. I know exactly what i'm attacking so keep your projections to yourself. The european polytheists created the basis of european civilization: philosophy, literature, art, architecture, algebra, organized warfare, politics, ect. All of this was taken for granted by NEET Christian monks and priests who claimed it was their religion's doing and sent Europe into chaos for centuries until the teachings of antiquity were rediscovered. Go learn actual History instead of some meme judaized american crap

Attached: quote-the-jews-belong-to-a-dark-and-repulsive-force-one-knows-how-numerous-this-clique-is-marcus-tul (850x400, 76K)

Ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem, this just tells me you’re incredibly low IQ user. Try not to look so dumb in front of the Europeans, we’re supposed to make them think we’re white.
Jesus was greek, he was a roman citizen, and the Catholic Church was founded in Rome. Now, where is Rome, user? Hard mode - no google searching brainlet. Catholicism then spread through Europe via the Roman Empire until its inevitable collapse - importing barbarians and moral decay tend to do that.
France, Byzantium and Spain (Asturias), all Catholic, were bulwarks against the Islamic horde pouring in through iberia and turkey while pagans were busy fucking each other in the ass and raiding christian lands; selling the slaves to Muhammad.
Your historical revisionism is rooted in jewish lies and ignorance.

Rabbincal judaism was founded after Christianity. Those who rejected jesus became jews. If you could read, you would know it is in the bible.

you have a point user, but we’re working on it

Le putain a dit que le polytheisme greque n'est pas compatible avec la civilisation occidentale ,quand en fait,tous les philosophes greques étaient polythéistes . Toutes les sociétés européennes ont été comme ça et leur civilization n'a pas eu rien a faire avec la religion. Ce connard croit que aduler plusieurs dieux vas t'envoyer dans le forêt et dans les villages du nord. Il connait rien sur le polythéisme du sud associé avec les plus remarcable œuvres comme l'illiade et l'Odyssée

I'm not a neopagan because i think it's retarded. However paganism, at least the one i know better (greek-roman) is more nature-based and no cucked like christcuckery. Also paganism is aesthetic af

Attached: image.png (640x960, 525K)

Understandable. If you’re going to be a pagan, at least be hellenic. It’s the only tolerable pantheon and their ancestors have the only claim to glory. I dab on all pagans equally, but only hellenic pagans put up arguments, as is to be expected since norse pagans are fucking niggers.

Paganism is just pajeet religion for whites.

if you really wanna learn about paganism you can't start without understanding this

Attached: hyperborea.png (8844x2950, 1.12M)

You guys worship a Rabbi LOL cope harder

Say it with me now: RABBI YESHUA

Why don't you go learn Hebrew so you can study your book in it's original language.

pagans have the same fallicous arguments as jews and athiest communists. i wonder why that is?

Attached: 12E1C2DB-7095-4725-8BD4-B4880723062F.jpg (1015x657, 148K)

Christian Identity brainlet take. The oral talmud is older than Jesus

You can Invoke Mars

Attached: mars.png (1047x1542, 2.02M)

VPN american

Yes, and those were Christians. That religion was completed by the messiah, Jesus. The synagogue of satan who rejected Jesus as their messiah and used the torah their holy book. As the torah has removed parts of the old testament, by christian law, it is heresy.
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Its not that complicated to understand.

Jesus died to free us from the jews. That's the whole point of the new testament and Christianity ffs. Please tell me why zionism was created? Would it have something to do with Christians prosecuting jews?

>This meme kills the Christcuck

Are you denying that you worship a Rabbi?

Are you denying that the Old Testament originated in Hebrew?

Do you deny the fact that since Jesus supposedly fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies that means the New Testament is a direct spawn of Jewish Mythology and History?

Reincarnation unironically has more evidence going for it then "Heaven" or the existence of Yahweh as the one, true God of all creation.

Attached: europe-2083-convert-to-islam-or-die-whitey-europe-3083-9932826.png (500x917, 207K)

Bible fag here, but uh, no the bible has little to nothing with pagan religions. Anyone who has read it knows this, but PhD-level anthropologists are split into two camps of "conservatives" and "liberals" (and yes it is very, very political, hence mid-east shit). The conservative group advocates for a more history-based approach, and the liberals are basically infiltrated with communists and/or homos, basically SJWs, who push the whole 'all inclusive religion' BS.

The whole idea of the bible was to not be like the surrounding pagan nations, and quite often the characters in it were punished for doing so. It is an "exclusive" religion, claiming to be the truth. So, an "all inclusive religion" is incompatible with the bible, and many pagan religions are "all inclusive religions". The best example being Hinduism, which has infinity gods; tribal gods, family gods, personal gods, elemental gods, intra-dimensional gods, etc. etc.. If you can think it, go ahead and make it a god. I mean, they were recently worshiping shit that fell out of airplanes. Literally worshiping shit.

If anyone has ever read history books on the ancient mid-east knows, it was a violent place no matter which side you were on, and pagans were just as violent. Pagan cultures routinely had human sacrifices and gods dedicated to just about anything your heart could desire. They made up fancy stories for everything, and that's about it. Sure, some of the characters were real, but their feats were usually greatly inflated. The epic of Gilgamesh is a great read.

But, the bible does have actual factual evidence to back it up... It's just the commies and homos (also, connected with the > Vatican < [popefags] on the back channels) who absolutely hate the book are trying to muddy the waters so to speak.

Don't trust popefags, they are allowed to lie in order to further the cause of the Vatican. It is doctrine. Catholicism was never Christian...

People that don't get it won't get it.

Attached: 1555358063633.png (768x1024, 609K)

You can't free yourself from the Jews by worshipping one

Attached: 947ff625e6c7c4305830584a13141cf0fff0e587.jpeg.jpg (800x800, 475K)

Show le évidence.

>King David, King Solomon, Isaiah and Jeremiah were Christian
This is Muslim levels of revisionism.

>The whole point of New Testament
>Jesus died to free us from the jews
Both are seemingly true, minus a few (((Adulterations))) made on Saul's part
But
>The whole point of... Christianity
I don't need to delve too deep here since everyone already knows how anti-Christ the Christian religion actually is. It's ridiculous to think that Christianity has anything to do with Jesus or his real sacrifice.

Is that why Christian Zionists and jews are doing everything in their power to try destroy the Catholic church? Abortion, ssm, wedlock, contraception etc etc?.

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about read this graph

>the bible has actual evidence backing it up
no it does not, otherwise there wouldn't be a heated religious debate spanning millennia.

And it certainly couldn't have more evidence than nature-based religions since those are by their very definition more closely tied to reality.

nothing you say will change the fact that you're worshiping a Jew

Stop buying into this "degeneration of the Catholic Church" meme. It always sucked.

Attached: semites spritually.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Yes.
No.
No.
Nigger tier take. If anything you’ll be reincarnated as a virus, because you exhibit both its lacking intelligence and inherit animosity for life.
That meme always amuses me. Pagan fags claim Christians will convert to Islam and justify it by saying “ITS TRADITION NOW.” 1. Christianity is the truth, not paganism, and definitely not norse paganism. If Paganism at its peak couldn’t hold up to Christianity then it would have no chance against a militarized Islam. Evidently, it was the Christians who held off the islamic horde and the reason you aren’t eating kebabs or facing mecca to pray every day.

>Jews are just a religion

Absolutely cucked and bluepilled. The true Redpill on the JQ is that they have subverted us for over 2,000 years. Our peoples spirit has served as a vessel for THEIR Heroes, THEIR History, THEIR prophets, THEIR language...etc

Paganism is not just about finding Spiritual fullfillment, it's also about reclaiming who we are. Why should our history be secularized, while Jewish history is elevated as the pinnacle of greatness? Its madness

Attached: Caricature-sur-la-question-juive-et-le-mariage.png (477x426, 45K)

>abortion
A useful tool of eugenics
>ssm/contraception controversy
Contraception is a more morally grey area because they are used by decent human beings and average joes, unlike Abortion which more often involves subhuman negresses or coalburning sluts who shouldn't be having kids anyway.
>wedlock
marriage in this country is a joke, but monogamy is a very crucial thing to maintain, so we're agreed that dissolving that is a bad thing

I never said jews were just a religion you fucking moron. Reading comprehension, have you heard of it?

we are all fish, glub glub

That has nothing to do with Zionism or Judaism. It simply means we are all part of israel. It's actually anti Zionist and claims the seeds of Abraham are the chosen ones not jews.

If you delve in and practice what they call the "pagan" religion for a few weeks you will see why other religions are so much more popular.
If you don't get Christianity try Hinduism or Buddhism.

Molech is a god of the ancient mid-east, and we have archaeological evidence of that ~600 BC. Well documented.

Scholars thought the Hittites were just fiction from the bible, until we discovered their ruins, and sure enough they had iron chariots just as described in the bible.

Jericho? Found, with wall fallen down, all grain still in their stores and burned. Cypriote pottery was eventually found. Jeweled scarabs from the Egyptian 18th dynasty found as well.

Ancient forts with Hebrew writing were found (and QUICKLY DESTROYED BY MUSLIMS LOL) in "Palestine". Good luck finding that shit. lol.

Silver scrolls with proto-Hebrew (dated roughly ~700 BC) etched on them with the priestly blessing from Leviticus were found buried right in Jerusalem. Also of note, they match word-for-word the Dead Sea Scrolls and King James Version bible. Word for word. Not a single change in over 2,700 years? Yes. Really.

I mean, there's tons more, but... Are you really looking for evidence of the bible being true? lol.

Le bible is used as a historical source ,albeit not an uncontested one obviously. I meant to say: prove that le bibile is right about god.

But you do worship a Rabbi, and this is exactly why you're a christcuck liar. You can say "Rabbi just means teacher!"

Yeah Rabbi means teacher IN HEBREW

You are a spiritual Semite.

You take all the fantastical myths and stories in the Bible as honest truth, yet Reincarnation is "Nigger tier"? Lol, maybe you'll go to your heaven when you die with all the "Based Jews" who followed Jesus

Christianity is a lie, 100% all the way through. Pagans were conquered by Christians, but we have always existed under the surface and are making a comeback just like what almost happened with the Pagan SS

You couldn't stomp us out in all this time because its the European mans natural spirit. If National Socialism had won the Pagan SS would have de-Christianized Germanic Europe. We will do so again one day and it will be gloriois and your Jewish idol will burn in front of you

This.

Amerimutts need to learn to be quiet. I know majority of their posters are Jews and literal mutts but still..

"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe."

The passage continues along the same lines, and Jung ends up wondering if the inhabitants of the new continent could still be considered to be Europeans.

Abortion is evil and does not value human life. Statistics prove it's being used as a form of contraception and not medical grounds.
Contraception damages a womans health and could cause damaging effect if she decides to get pregnant. It also encourages people to have careless sex which creates unwanted pregnancies and poor relationships between people. It encourages pornography which the jews use to devalue sex.
Any relationship between people who get themselves into debt will always have problems. Jews created debt. Marrige isn't the problem debt is. You agree with monogamy but not marriage? Bit irionic.

>Those who rejected Jesus became Jews

You implied that only the ones who rejected Yeshua became Jews, yet Jews are a race therefore even the ones who followed Jesus were Jews....you can't just convert the Jews away no matter how hard the Christcucks wish that were so

I don’t worship a rabbi you fucking brainlet. I worship God. The only thing assured to be burning in the near future is you, in hell. I’d like to remind you that National Socialism is a retarded meme and led to the death of millions of europeans who you claim to share kinship with. Now, stop LARPing as a dead movement (hitler said you pagans are retards), grow up and go to church.

Stop being a Christcuck. There is another way you know. The old Way.

It's time to picture life in its reality. A thousand years of Emerald Island searching. Raise your head in anguish call and you'll see the dragon finally shakes the Cathedral walls. You ought to dream those wings of freedom could be yours instead. Come home Gaelic man.

Attached: 1517415770026.jpg (1008x1008, 192K)

Hah, prove God? Good one. That'd be a debate and a half, and not for Jow Forums rofl.

Historically though it's rock solid. Jews are good record keepers, I'll give 'em that ffs. Better than some Roman historians, even.

And your true colors come out. Everyone witness the Christcuck attack the rebirth of Aryan man