What do Jow Forumsers like to do with their free time?

What do Jow Forumsers like to do with their free time?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pq85nfjUIs1wvw9yu_400.png (400x237, 82K)

i shitpost on bant

I like to kill Spaniards
You're next, pathetic name and avatar faggot

fap

In my free time I usually go for a walk or play vidya

Attached: 1565613488180.png (800x550, 23K)

i'm unemployed so all my time is free time

Usually clean the apartment or go outside for a bike ride with friends, and if I'm too tired or sick I just spend my time online or read a book

Me too friend!

Nice, i stopped playing videogames because i thought it wasnt a productive hobby (among other reasons) what do you like to play?

Go search for a job!
Cleaning sounds really tiresome, id rather let the dirt accumulate. What do you like to read?

Attached: Kaku.png (1000x1000, 938K)

vidyablames
bangin tunes
uuuhhhh
shitpostan with the bantgang

Cleaning is tiresome, expecially under these conditions the weather puts you at, but the result of hard work makes you feel proud of yourself
I'm reading the Qur'an, and the next book I'll read is probably mein kampf or the communist manifesto, I'm trying to get into politics so that when I'll be 18 I'll manage to get a clear idea of who to vote, like my great grandfather, I want to be a very devoted member of society towards my country and faith

Attached: 487687cc9f69e0be421ceb50f42c689f6837e432r1-1018-564v2_uhq.jpg (1018x564, 41K)

I like to play vidya, watch movies and TV, read books, and play D&D!

Attached: 1518729360170.jpg (630x720, 33K)

Waiting to buy a tiny robot so he cleans the floor for me
I have a copy of the Qur'an as well but im so into buddhism it will have to wait
>voting in 2019 instead of being a reactionary
What do you like to read?
I UUUUUUUH too!

Attached: images-1.png (225x225, 116K)

Don't worry, if you're thinking I still have faith in the democratic system you're in deep wrong. Democracy is a fallacy, but then again, I can't really skip voting in Italy, it's a violation of the law, sad, I know

Attached: bfad40a3c0db0043f84ee3eeba3958241489762058_full.png (640x360, 161K)

In Spain you can pretty much skip it. In fact, absentism always wins. Italiy looks pretty lovely but tourists and politics ruin everything

You should read The Bible first since its closer to your culture

Attached: cbe5c18ff1061a1e2d669f37ed1f7cb2--chibi-kawaii-anime-chibi.png (236x334, 110K)

In Italy our Constitution severely disapproves skipping the votings. And yeah, tourists can be pretty rad, but Croatia deals with them pretty good: beat em up!
I would say so, but I'm half Bosnian and still Catholic at the moment, I'm reading the Qur'an now because I was interested in it, I read the Bible when I still was a kid

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Take naps
Shower
Draw something
Read fanfics
Eat stuff I've never tried before
Exercise (very rare)
Go on spacebattles or onto /tg/

>exercise (very rare)
Really bad you should do it everyday!

What do you like to draw?

Are you interested in buddhism? Its pretty much what i read nowadays, and survivalism

Attached: Kaku-4.png (900x713, 906K)

I'm not interested in Buddhism at the moment but I'll find something to read about it after I'll finish reading the Qur'an, and afterwards the mein kampf, if I ever get interested

cry then masturbate

Seat in front of my computer for hours and realize how meaningless my life is

(OP)
Unemployed.
Learning Java, Spring, JS, HTML, CSS 'n shit.
Browsing job offers.
Lifting weights.
Breathing exercises.
Housekeeping, shopping, cooking while pumping myself full of Nazi propaganda.
Keeping in touch with my friends and family.
Jow Forums and tv shows when I'm brain dead in the evenings.
Looking around for a decent grill but will get serious about it once I get a decent job.

You arent going to find good editions of the mein kampf since theyre all heavily censored and manipulated following the actual agenda. Ive already tried

Why do you think its meaningless friend?

>lifting weights
What routine do you follow? I lift as well!

>nazi propaganda
You follow /sig/ threads i guess

>cooking
Im terribly bad at cooking! You think its impossible to fuck up a simple bowl of oatmeal? Well i did several times!

>Tv shows
I dont watch Tv but ive been watching lots of british realities lately those related to fat people

Attached: 7d8c8c0165d99b52650340bc033cad08.png (400x436, 194K)

>What routine do you follow? I lift as well!
My own. I do Olympic lifts on the platform followed by either press or bench and later squat or deadlift. That's when I go to the gym. If not I do dips and pull ups on oly rings with some boxing bag or jumping rope at home.
>You follow /sig/ threads i guess
Not really, I've always been like that even before these started cropping up.
>Im terribly bad at cooking! You think its impossible to fuck up a simple bowl of oatmeal? Well i did several times!
I keep it simple. A 1,5 kilo of meat + veggies + some bodadoes in slow cooker. It's really hard to fuck it up.
>I dont watch Tv but ive been watching lots of british realities lately those related to fat people
No TV either, Just torrents - watched most of the classics, sometimes some anime or my favorite channels like Metokur or Josh from KiwiFarms or Striker from TRS.

>meat
My nutritionists diet forbids me of eating any kind of read meat so i just eat lots of chicken

Ive always considered myself traditionalist but i wouldnt call myself ns. Have you considered joining the army?

What kind of anime do you watch? I love slice of lifes since theyre perfect for somebody like me who always has to deal with lots of unecessary drama irl

Attached: images.png (224x224, 106K)

Half of my meat is red meat / organ meat. Rest is chicken, turkey and some fish.
I'm Poish so being NS isn't possible. Hitler has some great ideas but still was our mortal enemy. Third Positionist would be a better description. I'm not a hateful type, more interested in positive aspect.
Just whatever I like. One Punch Man, Goblin Slayer, Tokyou Ghoul, Attack on Titan recently.

Slice of life looks interesting, I'll give it a shot later on, thx.

Unfortunately I waste it on this shithole.

A lot of things, but I don't get to do all of them cuz not enough time. :(

Reading, writing, playing vidya, watching movies, meditating, shitposting on chans, range shooting, gardening.

Attached: 6ae600c1e37c5613f55841c286802b79.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Do you follow any specific religion?

The thing with Red meat is that it has a fuck ton of protein but a fuck ton of fat as well

What do you like to read?
Its better than nothing i guess

Literature of fact, fantasy, philosophy, westerns, post-apocalyptic

Attached: e1256f62500af6bbd1ae83e0afc56c58.jpg (736x460, 107K)

Playing video games (Touhou).

Attached: Love.jpg (900x900, 405K)

Nope. Raised Catholic but didn't stick to it. You?

I like fat, most of my meals are mostly fat + protein. I cycle carbs - most are around / during workout. Fat is much better for controlling weight as long as you keep portions under some rough control.

I know! *smooch*

I mainly read history & religion, never really been into fantasy

Nothing really, i wish i was more spiritual

Attached: cd3a08a1dabca3565fdd0d5a39739d5f.png (500x519, 368K)

Ive just come home from running! I feel really good!

Attached: Seiga_default.png (180x250, 40K)

Trollmaster

I livestream on twitch because I am a waste of space.

Attached: 1543037760047.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Dont talk that way about yourself!

Yeah i know