WOAH, Slavs look like this? I thought Hitler said they were subhuman

WOAH, Slavs look like this? I thought Hitler said they were subhuman.

Attached: tumblr_mrdya0RljP1rgd95co1_1280.jpg (600x900, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fM5R-pOcis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tumblr

haaaaa I bet whatever faggot blog you stole that from is b& by now

>what is google images

That's a Germanic male

Not all slavs are the same. Polish girls are qt. Russians are actual subhumans

Hitler was right, look at the state of Russia now absolutely degenerate and disgusting.

thats Dmitri klokov lol

>always the aussie

Look at every country in the west right now

He's on juice.

That is an ethnic Russian, son of another Russian weightlifter

if you have blue eyes

you have TEUTONIC BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS
its a Genetic FACT. If you are "russian" and have blue eyes.

Congrats you are a Kraut rape baby.
its a fact.

Caught Owen Bejamin's stream about Russia today. Damn those people are over with joy about how Russians aren't degenerate...

People are fucking stupid and want to be lead

That's my blackpill for today I guess...

Hitler was literally a Jew larping as a Germanic person.

His actions led to insane amount of deaths of white people, that's all you need to know.

Everyone who's not a shill or troll knows Russians are god-tier.

I'm so tired of looking at juiced the fuck out meatheads as if they represent what a man should look like.

These men look fucking ridiculous.

> its a Genetic FACT. If you are "russian" and have blue eyes.

Congrats you are a Kraut rape baby.

shit bait.

loser burger

t. basedboi

>Hitler was literally a Jew larping as a Germanic person.
Not true
>His actions led to insane amount of deaths of white people, that's all you need to know.
You mean Churchill's actions
>Everyone who's not a shill or troll knows Russians are god-tier.
Nothing wrong with Russians when they're not being led by communist jews.

Never heard of the Rus?
Swedish vikings
Germanic

The guy in that pic is Dmitry Klokov, who ironically was in the Muller Report as having emailed Ivanka Trump asking her if she wanted him to introduce Trump to Putin.

No shit, he's a world champion olympic lifter and an olympic medalist.

That's a nordic subtype. Nords live in Russia, the royal family was nordic until they were demolished by jews. Alps/slavs have much smaller skulls to accommodate a more feeble brain.

A lot of "tough guy" athletes, weightlifter, wrestlers, mma fighters, etc, etc are connected with Putin. Putin has a broner for those type of guys as he's a judo guy himself.

No, the Vikings and Slavs lived together long before "Germanoids" or "Teutons" ever existed

hate-filled leaf faggot

Attached: TrudeauRS.jpg (1220x814, 815K)

More like this

Attached: 1443378766_preview_blind-toothless-drunk-russian.jpg (400x400, 49K)

any Russian name ending with "ov" denotes Slavic origins in Russia. Names ending in "in" like Putin-in are Finnish/Viking

Hitler said that he had no grievances with Russians

brain size has nothing to do with intelligence capacity burger

The term Germanic is from the term "Germania"
most widely known from the writings
of Roman historian Tacitus in 98 AD

nobody here likes Trudeau, he's like the leaf version of Macron

>That fucking animal aura

Dude, this is probably the most beast-like mf I've ever seen. I literally can't shake the feeling this is like looking at one of those photos where a naive tourist is taking a picture with a wild animal at a safari that can turn on her in a second if he feels like it. Would this man be able to be stopped if he just decided to take her right there and then? He looks like he can break her neck with just his thumb and index finger.

I bet she's dripping just standing next to him.

Attached: Mariusz Pudzianowski.jpg (815x743, 118K)

I meant germans as a RACE, and not the name given to the people

or any organized groups

The guy in OP is perfect prime male specimen, but that doesn't mean he's a great fighter.

who's the cumslut?

He didn't really say that except in the post World war 2 propaganda.

yes it does

Klokov is a beast for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=0fM5R-pOcis

Which one's the Slav?

op browsing /hm

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on their desk and they’d sit there and do nothing. The future of Western Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

congrats, niggers are smarter than whites

fucking bait

No it doesn't. Whales are not hyper intelligent. There's more variables to it.

great so the future of the white race is slums and track suits.

>WOAH, Slavs on roids* look like this?

>Niggers have larger brain than whites
>Whales are people
The state of this board.

how can I achieve this physique

Attached: 1553591955203.png (922x715, 282K)

Idiot

Just eat pierogies bro

Have height. Then pop steroids and lift weights.
In 6 months, you'll be big as him, seen people explode in a month. It would admirable if you had wide shoulders as well.

Whales brains are pretty small when compared to their body size

Brain size is totally relevant, as long as you aren't stupid and realize it's brain size Iin relation to the body

Train seriously for 3 - 5 years with steroids (to have the same physical appearance), if mean you want to be as strong/powerful as him, you'll need the top 99.99% of strength/power genetics, and drugs won't fix that if you don't have it.

find a comfy track suit
do many squats
and always keep vodka bottle nearby

if brain size mattered these guys were the fucking smartest people to exist

Attached: paracas_elongated_skulls_fb.jpg (865x452, 48K)

Kielbasa, Pierogi, Rye Bread, Borsht (Beets), and Wodka.

Attached: Wojciech Gerson, Przyjęcie Żydów (Casimir the Great and the Jews).jpg (800x603, 164K)

Maybe a hyperintelligence would realize it's best to live as a whale

Brits aren't bad too. But if you think so then don't a faggot and find a cute slavic girlfriend. We need to preserve whiteness at all cost

Many will laugh this off.
But everything there except kielbasa is healthy as f.
And Cvevapi you call them?....We call them Mici.

You're cucks, just admit it.

Attached: IMG_20190812_215447_183.jpg (742x1279, 136K)

Nvm i thought Kielbasa is what we call Parizer

Attached: 55.jpg (1500x1500, 219K)

Nice try slob slav... That guy has a sub-human chin. The only thing he's fcking every night is his right hand...

If you can't clean and press (not jerk) your bodyweight you're not an ANGLO. Simple as.

Mixed Slav Georgian

sheer is a chad

also he has a wider range of support whereas trudeau has only Ontario and maybe Quebec

Nohow. He is literally an Olympic champion.

That guy is very famous in Poland. He's also a millionaire, he's drowning in pussy.

WE

Klokovs physique is achieveable with drugs for people with decent genetics, but his lifts are not. Most guys will never, ever, ever, snatch 200kg or clean and jerk 242kg like he has, even if they were given all the performance enhancing drugs in the world.

get fucked

Imagine being such a Jew, pic related is a common east Slav phenotype. The person himself is Evgeny Tolokontsev.

Attached: ad5b05486e9d0543f0ba4ff1b750d048.jpg (665x968, 87K)

Yes but this is not a physique.
It is only a body shape.

Klokov's physique is not achievable for 99.99% of people on the planet. That is why he was a champion.

Ever been to mosside on a Saturday night ?

He's already raging over this Russian
don't push him over the edge

Attached: canuckRS.png (1115x647, 469K)

>During his career as a strongman, Pudzianowski won five World's Strongest Man titles, more than any other athlete according to Guinness World Records. He also won two runner-up titles. In 2009, Pudzianowski debuted as a mixed martial artist.

Attached: Good Woman.jpg (600x325, 32K)

Many bodybuilders on roids, even amateur ones. have bigger muscles than Klokov. His "shapes
" comes form height/insertions and mainly focusing on compound Olympic lifts for many years, unlike traditional bodybuilders who do a lot of isolation.
So yes, to look like him you still need similar genes but it is definitely achievable for more than 0.01% of people with some dedication, sacrifice and roids

Attached: 1549533489938.jpg (600x800, 217K)

Maybe I wrongly understand the word "physique"

Slav on the right
Me on the left

Eddie hall is the ideal man-bod

Is there a danger of sterilizing yourself from running cycles on/off for a few years or so? I wanna get ripped but don't want to take myself out of the gene pool because I want white babies.

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

Fuck that repost

Roids are only worth it for professional reasons. Do you want to get ripped so that you can post pic with abs on tinder? Then fuck no, dude. For example most roiders on Jow Forums have legit body dysmorphia, doing roids just for looks is very vain

Ha
You are a funny guy

Attached: 1468603926-mountain.png (480x217, 130K)

DER BURGER

Dooode, what happened to his face, he can hardly talk properly anymore.
Some nerves damaged or some shit
His thot american gf are pretty hawt

He threw away his giant genetics for some amerimutt. Should have married a 7 foot tall Icelandic woman.

arnold has 5 kids, I wouldn't worry about it
more seriously, so long as you actually cycle correctly and do your pct, you'll be fine. On the other hand if you cruise tren for a few years yeah you might have to say goodbye to your balls, but the risks of steroid usage is vastly overstated.

>Some nerves damaged

Yes. The facial nerve. Not a big deal actually. He can recover.

She's too muscly and he's wearing a dress desu.

I've never taken steroids, so can only tell you what I know from second-hand experience or what I've read. Anecdotally, I train an oly lifting gym and all the older guys there (30-40-50-60-70+) have used steroids and they all have multiple children. I think it depends on the drugs you take, the dosages, and the length of time.

What is the fucking point when average 15 year old skelington nigger has 20 cm dick while white guy no matter how fit is on average stucked with 14-15 cm. Thats just unfair. i have blacks for that but at the same time its hot to imagine my gf being fucked by one.

Anglos are more disgusting than slavs.

You rarely see something like this daily in Russia.

In UK this happens almost every day.

Attached: UK Bristol Conor Coyle 2019 Aug(1030668423991018).webm (480x848, 2.99M)

Attached: 1523492099939.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

He's probably not full slav, though. I bet he is descended from a French or German soldier from Napoleon's army. Then his grandmother was raped by a German in '41, resulting in one of his parents and adding even more white blood.

>I think it depends on the drugs you take, the dosages, and the length of time.

Mostly it depends on how stupid are you.

If you are retarded then you will burn your body in 2 months of ultra-hardcore course without any training lol.

They dont create properous societies broadly.

can one of you fags stop ogling the man for one second and tell me who that absolute babe is

Attached: 1564459149862.jpg (400x368, 25K)

She is some crosstraining thot, i bet she snared him well
She looks quite fair, but i agree with you