Why don't you have a cat?

Why don't you have a cat?

Attached: IMG_20190813_024543.jpg (1289x967, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/drDO9i2zZeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toxoplasmosis.

I am the master of my domain, and don't like some brain parasites from a shitty cat telling me what to do.

I don't give a shit about animals

My cat got out when I left the door open for literally 1 minute and I couldn't find him since

i want one but i dont think i could reasonably give it enough love that it needs or wants to properly call myself a pet owner. once i stop one of working full time and going to school part time ill consider it again, but it just doesnt seem right to have a cat when im absent for like 2/3s of the day, every day. i want to be able to interact with it and not just have it as a prop, if that makes sense

Rules of nature, Jack.

because doggos are superior

Why don't American cats go outside anyway? My cat only comes inside to eat and sleep on a blanket/my mouse mat.

>matrix
wew
as for cat, I don't have my own place myself, let alone a space to keep a pet

good eye

Attached: 2-1.jpg (600x901, 90K)

Well my cat was an indoor cat never been outside unless I put him in a pet carrier to take him to the vet
Do you let your cat outside just out of curiosity?

Cats are perfectly fine indoor pets anyway, and you don't risk it getting mauled by a fox or swooped by a bird of prey.

Of course, indoor cats are quite rare in the UK. I only know one and he has three legs. I'm surprised your cat didn't come back :(
Yeah, and I guess there's a lot more predators in the US, like coyotes.

You probably already have it

>shits in a box in your house
>stinks the whole house up until you clean it
>always jumps up after repeatedly trying to correct it's behavior (or does it when you're not around because fuck you)
>knocks your shit over both accidentally and on purpose
>leaves its shit crumbs everywhere
>decides to climb up the curtains at 3:14 am every other thursday
>isn't happy to see you
>doesn't recognize emotions or facial expressions
>only comes around when it wants something
>will eat your face when you die
If I wanted to hang around a faggot all day I'd just come by your house instead.

Cats don't really give a shit about their owners anyway - but I wouldn't get one in your situation either if I didn't have a catflap/kept it indoors.

>my cat has never shit inside
>see above
>doesn't bother me
>that's hilarious
>also hilarious
>they're not a bother
>they do
>they're cute
>maybe but probably not
my cat hardly does any annoying shit at all, just wanders around sleeping and looking cute/occasionally asking to be fed. they're the perfect pet.

Yeah same here I mean my cat was friendly to anyone and I believe he was stolen while he was outside in the short amount of time video related: youtu.be/drDO9i2zZeE

Fuck, that's really sad. I'd never even considered the cat being stolen, nor have I considered mine ever being either.
Also fuck that bitch.

Doe Jow Forums not let non-americans use the commie day/month/year format? If so, that's great.

Attached: trump_floss.gif (480x480, 652K)

Why, I've got one. Perfect pet for a city center. Low maintenance, sleeps all the time. Dog would be suffering here and bothering me all the time.

I do
this is my kot

Attached: muhkot.png (1120x630, 754K)

based and meowpilled
very cute

cute kot fren

Attached: 1463036902375.jpg (750x750, 85K)

thx frens
would you like to guess what breed she is?

Attached: 1535864116493.png (850x1152, 845K)

i know very little about kot breeds. i can guess that this is neither a Persian nor a Calico. thats about all id know

ragdoll? siamese?

siamese are short hair

Idk but shes very floofy

Attached: download (1).png (1600x900, 358K)

she is like a mix breed between Persian and Siamese.
she is. She was a lot cuter when she was 50 days old.

Attached: 1551358602880.png (764x1087, 895K)

show us a pic user

Attached: littlekot.png (354x630, 213K)

holy FUCK she looks soft

My cat died when I was 11

she looks like a little teddy bear than a kitty

Attached: 1546645403473.png (850x1202, 889K)

you have an impressive collection of catgirls

Cats pretty much take care of themselves.

I did, I had one for dinner on Saturday.

Let abused neighborhood nigger cat into your house instead of raising him from a kitten.
Wow he's actually a little shit, who'd've thought.

thx
I have a lot of pics of kots
tho that would be for another thread.

Attached: 1555807801158.png (900x1440, 655K)

>tho that would be for another thread
post kots.

Persian/Siamese is a nice mix. my grandma had 3 persian cats they were alright but they shed like crazy. hair and dander everywhere, her house was rank

my presence at home during the day is almost null with all the time in school/job.. I'm afraid if I come to have a kot, it wouldn't eat properly or be sad and alone all day:(

Attached: IMG_20190722_110146.jpg (1152x2048, 311K)

because I'm not spending my money on a fucker that will just destroy my stuff and make me clean up his shit.

I'm incredibly allergic. Also I'm terrible at showing affection to things outside of my SO.

because kiwi

Attached: file.png (1050x703, 1.34M)

Why does your screen looks like that

why do I have this fluffy faggot?

Not gay.

we have same looking-ish cats and the same mouse pad

based

I use flux so that I don't need sunglasses to use my PC at night

Pets are an investment in sadness...
i had animals before... but...