Why do most other races dislike whites?

To me it just seems like they're jealous and thus it makes them envy and hate us. I don't see much other reason. In fact whites have more reasons.
And no the past doesn't count. If my father killed 100 blacks because he hates them that doesn't mean I should pay for it because I literally didn't do anything. End of story. I know some hate whites for their past but that is an absolutely childish argument. It makes me seethe because I'm getting hate and being attacked FOR NOTHING. And worst part is that most good countries are white and we let these disgusting feral animal refugees in our countries that then try to hurt us instead of kissing our asses for letting them in. It just proves that whites are better. Is it really (((them))) that are trying to ruin whites with these strategies? Like the bbc meme that white "men" and women fall for and actually believe and that there is this false stereotype of "tall strong black" which is just false. Whites are taller and have bigger dicks on average. Proven by studies. I'm not trying to sound insecure but where is all of this shit coming from?
Just look at this: blacksuperiority.bdsmlr.com/
It makes me angry. I wasn't racist before and had no assumptions at all but lately they are being worse and worse towards whites and it make things more radical. America is the perfect example. I would like to have an actual discussion here with your thoughts, not just memes and shitposts. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 1560463411079.jpg (500x562, 29K)

probably the jews

Everyone hates everyone, it's not just whites

No shit everyone hates everyone. But not nearly as blacks and middle eastern people hate whites.
What I'm asking is why the fuck? They don't have a good reason. At least I am safe from this shit in Croatia because we're like 99% white but we are becoming more and more "progressive" and it's gonna be the end of us. I don't want this degeneracy here. As I said, we're all seing the shitshow that is America. I've also read that australia is having an asian problem as well. It's just a fucking shame and I don't want to live in this hellhole where my wife might get raped by 10 muslims if I enter the wrong street or where I ask a girl out and she says "I only date black guys because they have big dicks".

Attached: 1541962456834.jpg (365x392, 42K)

i've couldn't tell you, i never hated white people, nor know someone who does, maybe they hate them because they feel inferior with their ethnicity/race so they get a feeling of empowerment by hating them

friendship and colobakiwi

Attached: file.png (500x367, 350K)

Well yeah, you're Mexican though. Mexicans aren't known to be racist from what I'm aware.
It seems that the most bigoted ethnicities are the most racist ones which makes us whites more racist but we at least have a good reason. We were provoked and defending what's ours. I feel like I'm legitimately turnin into a Nazi. A concept which used to disgust me 5 years ago.

Attached: 1563977413097.png (629x1173, 131K)

Its a combination of different things. But mostly has to do with circumstances of where you live. There is no benefit in being non white in america.

What would those things be according to you?

Just look at this.

Whatever is the preferred race in a country will thrive the most. Whites have an easier time in most countries not including their own socially economically etc. Becuase well... They are the preferred race.

Why would this guy bother make a thread about it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-03-03-14.png (1080x2160, 470K)

Because we are preferred is probably why a lot of non-whites are hating us. They envy us. Thing is why are there those white cucks, trannies and women that LOVE blacks so much? You know the ones. Those white "men" that make blacked threads and the similar breeds of degenerates. Why are they betraying themselves and other whites? Are they trying to be hip? Approval? Do they actually thing blacks are better? What is fucking up with black lives matter and it consisting of mostly white people? Why do they give a shit? It's not like black were in danger before Black Lives Matter was a thing. If anything everyone became more radicalized after that became a thing.

Attached: 1534313211978.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

shut the hell up Croatian. what has your civilization ever contributed to the world? nothing.

Nikola Tesla, Rimac, the tie that you wear around your neck, best vacation places in the world, great coastline, despite there being less than 4 mil croats we are some of the best sportsmen in the world, average height of 6ft (in some places even 6ft2), generally masculine, the fucking pen was invented by a croat, we're conservative, beautiful women, white ethnostate. I'd say that's a lot for such a small place. Much more I can't think of right now. So fuck off dude. You're in a sandnigger infested shithole. All you have going for you is your economy.

Attached: 1536990775300.jpg (271x271, 14K)

Latinos love foreigners, especially white people.

I know. But what is up with blacks and muslims? You give them the little finger and they bite off the whole hand. It frustrates me. What do latinos like about whites? I'm curious because I just feel towards latinos pretty much the way I feel towards whites.

Attached: 1537644151771.jpg (640x640, 59K)

literal Jow Forumseddit thread
saged

yeah other threads are much better, like the ones named "i need a bf" and trap bait threads

my nigga, i simply do not care. Your thread is reddit garbage either way
saged in all fields

Blacks in america hate whites because of the media, dont know how things are in Africa. Muslims becuase of all of the wars in the middle east.

Latinos like them cuz of how they look like, that they are different. Because they come from more "sophisticated" cultures from developed countries.

What is in the media? You mean the media is making whites look bad?

Yep. You need a twitter account.

I'm never gonna use twitter. It's a censored piece of shit with a horrible interface.

For social status. Moralfagging