Alien disclosure any day now guys

I feel it in my bones, the alien disclosure draws close

Attached: being of light.jpg (650x650, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6IBgezSO_8
youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU
youtube.com/watch?v=c7gjXIjmTIU
youtube.com/watch?v=_-jG0ogf7kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rA-lrsmWSQI
youtube.com/watch?v=g59EdfHTqDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gtRz5cA5Ae0
search.wikileaks.org/?q=
youtube.com/watch?v=FTY8H7zjdtc
youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
youtube.com/watch?v=HOyJmMLl2BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Nasim ALien.jpg (1280x1127, 456K)

Go see a bonedoctor, memeflagget

Open Your Eyes

You have those right?

Attached: avatar.jpg (818x451, 44K)

It's been happening for a while now. Look up Sobek.

Attached: Podesta-Email-wikileaks-600.jpg (600x637, 80K)

>*Warp drives over CIA HQ*

You thought you were gunna fake an alien invasion to cover up yer fookin elite moloch worshipping pedo ring, but it weren't MKULTRA midgets inside yer UFOs - it were ME, Big Bazza!

Attached: 78462864296539753.jpg (264x283, 13K)

Who was phone?

There is no aliens. Space isn't real. NASA isn't real. Black holes aren't real. What you see as "aliens" are "demons". They come from Earth or another dimension.

Do you think we can link any of the email addresses found on epstein’s black book to the leaked hillary emails?

Thank you bro

Attached: A2BB4142-26A4-49E9-93ED-8607E3C3D1CA.jpg (1024x567, 157K)

Gog and magog = aliens ?

you mean project bluebeam

Terrence McKenna documented "Machine Elves" years before anyone else.

Alex Jones says the Pentagon is experimenting with DMT to connect with these "clockwork elves" and they believe they are guiding them toward an ideal society.

They are what we think of as "aliens". Beings of a higher conscience that we cannot interact with using our mere 5 senses. What other explanation for the exponential increase in technology, DMT being synthesized in 1931.

The Pentagon may be drawing near completion.

Is this real

Virgin

Attached: 1565196136602m.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Demons are aliens and aliens are demons. Literally the same thing to us.

We have no way of verifying if anything posted to Wikileaks is real. I suggest you do your own research and decide for yourself.

If it were fake, I don't know what purpose it would serve. Muddying the waters is the usual excuse but anyone could come up with something more believable.

Mean. Only some alien are demons. Most are good. The bad ones took a great interest in humanity, though. So we had plenty of demons influencing us in the past.

The good ones are helping wake everyone up to the truth. They ain't gonna land on the Whitehouse lawn, yet. Maybe a sky event as the final wake up call.

Also, aliens are just one type of being in our multiverse.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6IBgezSO_8

>Also, aliens are just one type of being in our multiverse.
what is that even supposed to mean? Doesn't alien basically mean everything that is unknown to us?

Alien reveal to make the public forget about Epstein.

Also there are plenty more declassified files from the FBI and CIA that mention aliens or imterdimensional beings. To say that they are all false is an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence.

It could, I meant being from another planet in our universe and dimension.

Sad that this whole psyop can be written off so easily.

>lol, nah it's just Project Bluebeam
Frustrating for the hardworking disinfo spooks trying to tempt the country with little morsels of disclosure.

Look at these guys. They're trying their best to get you hype for a fake UFO reveal. And all you give them in return is a dismissive comment about Project Bluebeam.

Yeah. Duh. Of course Ad Astra Academy is just Project Bluebeam. But that doesn't mean you have to rudely point that out every. single. time. they try baiting the public with a new fake leak.

For goodness sake, let the spooks have a bit of fun once in a while!

Attached: TTSA-ftr.jpg (585x313, 25K)

I think everyone is aware of the fact that grey aliens are probably not the only type of aliens(IF they even exist in the first place), if that is what your trying to say? Are you even an American? Your English is very lousy.

Take your meds schitzo

She's pretty.

Kek

I don't think they have to go that far to make people forget.

These are your "aliens" OP.
Now you know why Jew-controlled nations will never disclose anything to you.

Attached: ActualSaucers.jpg (900x506, 113K)

Probably true, desu. Like 50 years ago.

T b h becomes desu? Kek

sorry but im not gonna worship demons when they show up
stay sleep losers

Attached: 1516346700414.jpg (1928x2204, 1.28M)

That's part of it.

Oh, yes...they're much more advanced now.

wishful thinking, m8.
nothing ever happens, except some refugee pushing a german kid infront of an approaching train

the penis & sex mentioning make it sound like you're a nigger and / or roastie. Better edited out.

Okay, if you see something grotesque and feel negative energy coming from it, I could understand. What if you feel intense feelings of positivity when you encounter a being? You invoke the name of Jesus and they don't run away. Will you at least say hello? Who said you need to worship anyone, except God?

because your spacedemons are working with jews to stage an alien contact event and they are gonna claim they invented all religions and there wont be any christians left to defend u because 95% of them will fall for it

Bad humans got all the best toys through a slave trade.

Nope

>Iron Sky

oof
Talk about a good trailer for a bad movie!

Attached: janqv7aj36uy.jpg (250x202, 11K)

The ending was terrible.

The whole movie was terrible. Simply terrible.

Yeah, I know that the negative beings would do that. I am just saying that there are good ones that help counter that. They won't claim to be gods or encroach on religious beliefs.

Roswell Alien Part 1

Attached: roswell.png (570x422, 129K)

Very similar but not necessarily the same species.

Part 2

Attached: Marvel John Whiteside Parsons.jpg (187x270, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU

Virgins

Part 3

Attached: Jodi Arias.png (415x400, 212K)

there are no good "aliens"

any entity that claims to be from (((outer space))) is lying

Its the final false flag to erase god and theyve been conditioning the masses for it with predictive programming and muh ufo culture since the 1940s.

the whole point of the alien contact event is to introduce the luciferian doctrine as the global religion and usher in the antichrist

Attached: 2019-06-22 15.29.30.png (910x1839, 799K)

Are we the blue people?

No we are the ones back home

but ultimately we are the blue people yes

Let me approach this from another angle. Humans are lead to believe that all aliens are bad, so they are afraid to even make contact with positive beings. That impedes humans from learning about metaphysical truths such as Univeral Law. They are topics that would bring Humanity closer to the one true Creator. God.

Granted, some folks don't need an alien to tell them about that.

but we are here for a while cause we have shit we need to do

No one fucking cares!
Who killed Epstain?

Stop pretending "disclosure" wasn't part of the plan all along.

Maybe not user...I am on board with the interdimensional demon position, but Jesus saying "I have other flocks I will gather" was pretty cryptic...and the universe is a big place...that being said, most people have described an overwhelming sense of dread and fear when in proximity to UFOs, which definitely lends more to the demonic position.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gjXIjmTIU

youtube.com/watch?v=_-jG0ogf7kQ

It's right here user.
Keep clicking it will show up eventually.

Attached: Spoiler Image.png (101x100, 6K)

Attached: lel.jpg (730x456, 59K)

yeah but do you know of Dr. F. Rhuel?

youtube.com/watch?v=rA-lrsmWSQI

We can run DKIM checks to see if the emails were legitimately sent through Google. Oh, people already did that and confirmed their authenticity.

youtube.com/watch?v=g59EdfHTqDQ

Attached: kafka.jpg (450x297, 24K)

Attached: Jodi Ann Arias.jpg (220x229, 8K)

Attached: Whoops there it is.jpg (570x250, 25K)

Yes we do, the podesta emails were verified by Google's dkim key to be genuine

youtube.com/watch?v=gtRz5cA5Ae0

Attached: Judy.gif (390x259, 982K)

you can search all of wikileaks here:
search.wikileaks.org/?q=

I couldn't find anything with the word "Reptos" in it.

Attached: hahaha.gif (499x225, 497K)

Attached: Judy don't play like that.gif (234x176, 1.41M)

What a fantastic find, thank you for posting.

How does Avatar sum up the American situation?

A UFO just flew over my house!

One Love is the solution to all problems on earth

and I know you know I know you know it's true because that is the premise of it, the beginning

What freaks me out about DMT are the multiple tales of shared trips with other users. That's spoopy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTY8H7zjdtc

WHERE ARE THE AYYY BITCHES AT

I want Rastas in my village

I am not the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA

youtube.com/watch?v=HOyJmMLl2BY

Oh. So it's not because of cloning and consciousness transfer?

Attached: 1559912628270.jpg (198x254, 10K)

Got a link for this user...searching right now, but not finding. It's speculative and fruity until we have sauce.

Go be a faggot somewhere else. Screencap is all Neera Tanden emails sorted by newest document first. March 20, 2016 is the latest Neera email in the Wikileaks Podesta stash.

Attached: FakeAndGayAF.png (1227x742, 118K)

Nope

Anyone recall the story with Wikileaks? When and how was it compromised?

One of my DMT trips I was with beings of pure energy which existed as swarm intelligence

Roger stone mossad 911 cover up

as far as I recall

I've heard this everyday since I was a wee lad

I was given a visit by one of these golden light energy beings without the use of DMT. You have to purify yourself before they will try to contact you.

This is a pretty good run down...those daily 2000 email dumps were glorious and we were waiting on Clinton Phase III which was supposed to be the knockout punch. Never happened though.

Attached: wikileaks.jpg (766x1776, 807K)