Belle Delphine and other rich media personas RAGE

I like to tell myself that these people will end up poor once their fame is over.
And that even if they stay rich they'll live an unhappy life without true significance and meanigfull relationships.

But that is probably all just a delusion to cope with the unbearable injustice of this world.

Yes, some of them fall for drugs or eventually kill themselves, but I believe most of live a happy life in a state of absolute carelessness. A feeling most people lose in early childhood and always wish back from then on.

The worst of them all ist Kylie Jenner.
>"Heyyyy PR manager, I like make up, so take some of my millions I had from birth and make some make up with my name and/or face on it and sell it"
>"Heyyy easily impressionable gram follower buyyyyy my make up"
>"Oh it sold for billions, I'm such a self made billionare lol, came all the way from the bottom, poor people wouldn't be struggeling if they where as dedicated as me"

She didn't even go to highschool and probably doesn't even know what her product are made of. She could never run a business if she couldn't pay someone to run it for her.

And here I am, working and learning hard. I come from a good family and have a good education and probably will live a very high class life, but no matter how hard I try, I will never ever even approximately get to where these people are.

Nothing gives me more rage than living in a world where this is reality.

Attached: 1565682945481.png (1063x986, 800K)

Imagine being jealous of an ethot, the absolute state of germany

>Be communist
>Pretend to advocate for the working class
>Actually get angry at the fact that capitalism creates so much plenty and economic bounty that unskilled idiots can become rich and live comfortable, independent lives.
Wow, it's almost like you people have been totally full of shit from the very beginning.....or something.
And you post shit like this thread, and never do you have any self-awareness over it.

the ruling class indoctrinates you cradle to grave and siphons almost all of your productivity from you through taxation and inflation. they then use that money to kidnap and rape children and murder anyone who presents even the slightest inconvenience to them. yet, you are upset because a thot and tranny have a tiny fortune. unironically kill yourself.

Don't be jelly ;P

Attached: 1549471606719.jpg (550x314, 59K)

>I like to tell myself that these people will end up poor
I hope you don't consider yourself a "good" person if you are filled with such misguided malice

Mutt, I am by no means a communist, the picture is obviously intended to insult communists.
Just because your country is a masochistic shit show, it doesn't mean everyone lives like you.

I want to drink Belle's ball water

Attached: 06470b613980d70e2e8c9067634e7a7ccca4938dd2b88bde23dc8553bbd953f6.jpg (1400x1067, 263K)

>balls delphine

>She didn't even go to highschool
According to Google, OP is retarded.
I don't know the first thing about Kylie Jenner, but try not to get the most basic facts wrong.
Yeah, wow, rich people and celebrities have rich lives. If that upsets you so much, do something that will make you famous (idk, start a YouTube channel, write trashy romance novels, become a new age guru, or something), or get a degree in something really lucrative like petroleum engineering, biostatistics, or something.

OR, you could focus on doing something actually fulfilling with your life, and realize it's completely retarded to compare your life to that of a fucking Kardashian. But we've already established that you are retarded, so do whatever you want.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 9.49.35 AM.png (1138x613, 209K)

>I like to tell myself that these people will end up poor once their fame is over.
>And that even if they stay rich they'll live an unhappy life without true significance and meanigfull relationships.
I do this too, because it bothers me so damn much. It's like evil doesn't get punished at all in this world, only by accident. A person can persue MONEY their whole life, backstabbing people, stepping on people, and they will get it. Meanwhile good people often get nothing.

who the hell is kylie jenner? another disgusting ethot peddling her dirty bathwater?

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

this makes no sense she wears enough revealing clothing that if she had a cock/balls it would be obvious... you're a fucking schitzo

You just got fooled by a thot.
Clicking on any of these links would tell you that while she has a diploma from this school she never went there, but rather was "home schooled".
Decide yourself what such a diploma is worth.

As I wrote in the OP, I already am living a rich live, but no engineer will ever reach that level of carelessness by working as an engineer. This level of wealth is just totally off limits.

Don’t be mad at e-thots, they would have nothing if not for endless beta orbiters with disposable income. Blame the men with so little self respect that they actually pay these people for doing nothing.

>shadman

Attached: d76.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

this is unironically true

Attached: 1562079814460.jpg (720x720, 50K)

How the fuck this disgusting trannyshit earns so much cash?

Attached: th-1.jpg (474x471, 25K)

You've got mental issues. who cares about their success? Worry about your own. ffs

Why the fuck people paying that ugly tranny anything? He’s not even passable at all.

Neets/incels/gamers all have easy access to boomer credit cards
And are very
Very
Thirsty

>Nothing gives me more rage than living in a world where this is reality.
The reason she does what she does is because she's in a dull lifeless state. People who are mentally, spiritually, and physically sound are completely different than Belle Delphine; 180 degree's different. Her whole perception of the world is demonic, that's why she has no morals. She's going the opposite direction of spirituality.

Blame the people that donate.

Attached: A94D662E-4F4A-43FC-9A15-1AA8E41D88FD.jpg (563x843, 51K)

Attached: shad.webm (718x720, 973K)

Maybe to a blind person

Jow Forumsddit imptrash garbage, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1048, 170K)

retard bot

>bot
Fuck off

>SNIIIFFFFFFFFFLLFLFLFLFLLFLFLFHFLSJDLSLJDSLDJLSKDJLKAJLDKAJLKDJALKFLHSLKHFLSK
OH FUCK YES IM A FAGGY LIL SHITFUCK

Take the Communistpill user
North Korea = BEST KOREA
East Germany = BEST GERMANY
>fit and non-consumerist population
>believes in great men who can do great things
>unbreakable national unity
>ethnically and culturally unscarred by globalist capitalism
Now you'll say
>B-but NK is a shithole! SK is hyper advanced and shiet seee cappies always win!
Because it's been embargoed for half it's existence by the entire planet and South Korea is ran by chaebol mafias who get government mandated free reign on business and development plus CIA and US covert funding of them
>le free market always wins meme
>le communism doesnt work meme
Yeah fucking bollocks mate there wasn't a single "free market" in South Korea since its inception its a CIA mafia project that cannot on a fair playing field compete with the superior North Korean apparatus.

Attached: 220px-Nva-ehrenwache.jpg (220x281, 25K)

It makes me sad too man, i would want nothing more to just have access to 10% of the their monthly earnings just to give my future wife and kids the entire world. I sit here in mental disarray thinking that i simply could never give my future what those useless ethots could.

It's a sad life man:(

>Not taking the RhodesiaPill
Kind of Cringe bro.

Attached: 2B55EB7C-8C45-4BF2-B454-EABC6A660FEB.jpg (504x750, 79K)