Don’t ask me how I know but Donald J. Trump died about 38 minutes ago due to assassination by Antifa

Don’t ask me how I know but Donald J. Trump died about 38 minutes ago due to assassination by Antifa.

Screencap this for when the news breaks out.

Attached: 82964C02-AE7D-4DAB-B6AD-EDD5A8515664.jpg (225x225, 26K)

If big true

Sorry I aren't think that

antifa can only break store glass and hit innocent people

Tiresome meme is already tiresome.

OP is a fag

true big if

GOYS ITS TRUE Q CONFIRMEEEED.

Based digits

Lot of digits itt

he is still alive OP KYS

Ok, this is my present to the CIA when they investigate this thread.

Attached: 62A57034-3C57-42BA-8725-8A1F5396346B.jpg (1832x2446, 454K)

AN ANTIFA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE GUYS

Jobless fags can't get anything done.

not this again

Attached: buddyman.jpg (534x900, 231K)

Hitler got done meditating with the Vril. He's exited the hollow earth in Antarctica and is coming back to rescue us. Heil Hitler!

inb4 source

Ok keep me posted.

Wart = Exists in Dreams = I'm feeling sleepy.

Attached: westhaven-480x360.jpg (480x360, 33K)

"No I'm a Jew, chosen by god to rape and eat little kids because reasons"

kek

Keep us posted.

Chekem

dont use the Wart of truth for lying you retard

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother last night. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in prosecutorial positions in the SDNY. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down from this Epstein stuff, not in years or months, but in weeks. There is now irrefutable evidence that Trump had sex with the underage women that Epstein trafficked, the SDNY is just trying to figure out how to press charges in such a way that Trump can't pardon himself first.
2. Ghislaine Maxwell has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize her jail time. She's singing like a canary.
3. Bill Richardson and George Mitchell are both going to jail.
4. Prince Andrew would be going to jail if there was any feasible way to extradite him.
5. Bill Clinton probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to retreat from public life.
6. Melania found out about Trump's actions back when the Epstein flight logs were published by Gawker back in 2015, there was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
7. Oddly enough, Alan Dershowitz is completely clean.
8. While Attorney General Barr won't testify about this publicly, he has told the SDNY privately that Trump told him to have Epstein taken off of suicide monitoring.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Attached: 1550113216973.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I like this new shitposting format

God chose me to kill Trump

>Antifa

come on now....went to an Antifa rally once expecting to see Super Soldiers...

Saw nothing but trannies, and a cripple. Antifa couldn't hurt a fly. Fake news.

Wrong

Attached: 1564924036279.jpg (750x732, 58K)

Attached: 1539138813748.png (370x450, 261K)

Checked, OP deep-throats bbc

Attached: 2FE6A21E-43B8-44DB-8733-C2003313C8CE.jpg (677x514, 65K)

if we could ban amerifats from this board of peace everything would revert back to 2015
sage for being an amerifat

would be nice
boomers will go out aon street and lynch leftist lookin retards daring to go outside would be nice

No it's not yet, the CIA leaked that they are going to have Trump win 2020 then crash the economy then they will make a false flag out of his death.

Good.
Fuck that fat traitor and all his buddies.
Trump hurts kids 2.

Lib copypasta

Got em

WTF how come none my threads are ever moved to Jow Forums? They always just get deleted and then I get banned.

q predicted this
antifa is pretty based ngl

Hi /leftypol/ how’s it going?

Forgot this /leftypol/ faggot as well.

That sucks buddy.

Jow Forumsddit imptrash garbage, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1044, 170K)

Attached: 55350647-91D0-46F7-A6AA-2400D752F38F.jpg (419x410, 20K)

Your tripe is stale.