What would you do if a bear appeared in the residential district in your country?

What would you do if a bear appeared in the residential district in your country?
英文合ってるかな

In Japan, in unavailable circumstances, they're killed by hunting guns.

Attached: 20190814_182307.png (1294x724, 722K)

Call the cops. No one owns guns in the cities and they’re all wusses.

Attached: 250F47D2-E310-469D-9762-ACA718955F55.jpg (873x900, 354K)

I live in England so the bear would probably get stabbed and mugged by a gang of niggers

it's not an unusual occurrence here, we just sedate them and toss them back into the woods most of the time
unless some dumb nigger feeds them, then they have to be put down. we actually have a saying for it, "A fed bear is a dead bear"

I don't think anything like that has ever happened before. The cops would probably get involved somehow

> What would you do if a bear appeared in the residential district in your country?
Take a few shots with him.

make loud noises (fire crackers or blanks) and then call wildlife relocators.bears are pretty common here

There are bears in Australia?

And then get rekt

How do you calm the bear?

I don't think so

Drugs

battle

tranquilizer darts

Give him 10 pounds so he can suck my dick.

Do you often see bears in Russia?

No, only in deep woods and Taiga. If you're close to settlements then you won't see them. In the Europe part of Russia there's not much bears.

Oh, also some guy that looked for mushrooms got killed by the bear recently, but that was in Taiga too.

kill him with my bear hands

Is that anesthesia?

yes, administered by a dart like this

Attached: Air_rifle_with_tranquilliser_dart.jpg (900x520, 297K)

Attached: ts00099a01.jpg (750x750, 95K)

Really
It was different tha I imagined.

You thought that bears are walking on the streets or what? Most Russians haven't seen bear in wilderness.

Yeah we got these real fucked ones called drop bears.

dropbears

hivemind

Get inside call the authorities
and see those whinny faggots wimp about how it was a rare thing shouldn't have been killed.
I am already getting headache

idk but we get a lot of moose and deer in my city. I think all the bears in Canada live in B.C along with the Koreans

hide
then watch bydlo feeding the bear
then watch bydlo trying to kill the bear because bear hurt one of the bydlo
usual day tbqh

In Japan too, we use anesthesia for bears.

Japanese think that Russians are friends with bears.

Is there a bear in Korea?

Nah, that's not true. Bears don't like to be disturbed and will make harm to anyone if they get close.

Alberta has bears and Filipinos.

I see. Thank you.
I will solve the misunderstandings of the Japanese.