This fucking life

I can't go drink with my friends cause I will say too much and I will be considered as neo-nazi, racist etc.
Can't have a normal conversation without bringing politics in.
Can't fucking have a moment when I don't think about this whole bullshit.
What is the point of living when you can't voice your ideas (cause jail, public humiliation), can't stand for your values and in the end jews still win.. what is the fucking point anons?

Attached: sadman.jpg (480x360, 13K)

maybe you should stop being a bitch and voice your opinions then

no thank you I want to have some people around so I don't end up like an autist

well if voicing your opinions makes you look and feel like an autist, then maybe...

No it's completely doable. I don't have Jow Forums type views on politics, but it is unorthodox and many would probably call it right wing. When i presented my views normally, people reacted in the way you've described, so "you're a fucking racist", "nazi", whatever. However, if you present your views in a objective and "detached" manner, people don't do the whole instinctive freak, and they actually listen and try to analyze what you're saying. What i mean by this is, be calm, and treat your views as a something uncertain. Say a lot of "so i'm not sure of this, but when i looked at the statistics/history it seems to me that x" and "what do you think? as i'm sure i'm missing something". Basically just act uncofident and detached from your opinions. This has worked for me.

I'm openly a "nazi". My friends don't mind, my family doesn't really care or bother to ask. Maybe something's wrong with you, not your views?

well, will try

Ìf you can't live with your friends ask them to leave

If your friends can't handle your best opinions how could they handle your worst?

Attached: pls.jpg (640x527, 52K)

Attached: 1559620931482.jpg (1585x1732, 986K)

We have different thinking about nazis than Bongs man. Poland was first country which was invaded. People have different mentality.

The woman you walked past at the intersection today is my clone. I can understand because I grew her from a tissue. She is me. She probably has noticed. I understand. If only we knew this about each other, this world would be…

Attached: img_0_658.png (160x120, 12K)

I don't think much would change

I've actually been to Poland, attended a wedding. I was open about my beliefs. I was surprised how pretty much all the lads (all in their 30's/early 40's) pretty much agreed with me. I was openly anti-jewish, sympathetic to Hitler, not a single word of disapproval. Take it however you want. Also, I'm quite certain here in bongland people are more sensitive on this kind of stuff because muh hwyte privilege and muh ebil hwyte man and muh racism.

Mom and Dad had another fight. It was about me. I felt so miserable that I couldn’t be around it. I ran away to my room. Dad got worried and came to check in on me. Dad saw me crying and apologized to me. Why did he apologize? Aren’t I the one at fault? I’m the one that should apologize. I’m sorry, Dad.

Attached: img_1_361.png (160x120, 6K)

Nazis in Poland exist (pretty much all football hooligans) but not as much as you think so you were just lucky

Attached: 1548981223035.gif (500x278, 1.9M)

Attached: 1561911812008.gif (500x500, 606K)

Never met a single football hooligan/nazi in Poland. Every person I interacted with was a normal, everyday person with a job and a family.

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?

Attached: img_1_093.png (120x160, 11K)

Attached: 0a473e58a52cb34a0fb5cbd35c938739.gif (300x167, 1.48M)

these look like lain transitions

Anyone who expresses far right opinions should be shot at sight and disposed of without a proper burial

How far right of you

Attached: 440.jpg (289x292, 14K)

Polish death camps

poland is pretty based bro, you just gotta ease into it a bit using memes. Gauge the response, determine if they are "in the know"

korbo korbo, go away
dont come back another day

Attached: GayAway pill.jpg (640x605, 50K)