If you can't lift 80 lbs in one arm more than 15 times, you're subhuman

If you can't lift 80 lbs in one arm more than 15 times, you're subhuman.

Attached: 82816ca9b12b7ad6ee9d7f44e8735652.jpg (563x590, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLKxdTmk-zc
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvEc1hYI3M
youtube.com/watch?v=rjlq5RphBPo
youtube.com/watch?v=evO-TEWoacU
youtube.com/watch?v=N0po_jAwP_4
youtube.com/watch?v=sA5mnrwH12I
youtube.com/watch?v=hbzJnncsK18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHIT POST PLEASE
I really can't keep up with your changing defenition of a subhuman.

Okay we know you’re a chad no need to call me a subhuman for it

Btw I'm now going to push myself to workout 6 hours a day. You better keep up, boomer!
I'm masochistic of workout pain, now. Nothing is going to stop me.
If you can't do squad holds for more than 5 minutes, you're subhuman.

Attached: 622acda102fed7c0502469820e969ada.jpg (550x550, 24K)

Show muscles or it didn’t happen

>6 hours a day
Is that even good for growing muscle? I mean you gotta rest some time as well.

>f you can't do squad holds for more than 5 minutes
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
actually let me try

3:20~
damn dude

Not going in anybodies fap folder toady.
Well I got inspired by this guy. So I'm going to push it and also if you're going to do it , you need to stretch or else you're going to rekt yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLKxdTmk-zc
Ye I do those after every work-out. It helps with stability

Attached: gatsu_eut3.640.jpg (640x380, 59K)

Squad holds and lunge holds.

I dunno, I can probably get to 5 mins in 2 months or so, no way I can do that shit now. And fuck lunge holds those are just torture for the sake of torture

>I can probably get to 5 mins in 2 months
2 weeks
>fuck lunge holds those are just torture for the sake of torture
Dude do it to failure.

Also I'm trying to build up to hand-stand push-up.
It's hard as fuck.

I keep on trying handstance but it just never works, and I know I'm strong enough to do it, but getting peeled of the wall is something I just can't do. I can do push ups at the wall tho, those are pretty easy, but obviously not the same thing.

but I don't want to lift 80 lbs

Attached: sad kot.jpg (700x445, 37K)

Found a video that could help my form.
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvEc1hYI3M
Do it

too lazy

Attached: schierke no.png (1239x1204, 1.48M)

>stretching wrists before putting load
NO GOD NO

Stop being lazy pls
I know right but whatever helps lol

Attached: 49e3df7229fa3833b49f735cdb872a64.jpg (564x293, 35K)

I kinda never thought of just balancing on my toetips for some reason tho. Might help with my wall humping fetish lol. But seriosly how the fuck does he even have palms doing stretches before workout lmao.

ok but I cannot lift 80 lbs

Attached: mad kot.jpg (480x480, 66K)

Lift fucking how exactly? Just deadlift? Clean it? Overhead press it? Curl it? I think you're the one who's the dyel here

Attached: 1565619424595.jpg (801x720, 99K)

I have know idea, it's nuts. But better than having your wrist popping out of place
Try 30 or 25 to start then build-up.
Also I'm in a better mood than ever. This dude is now my role-model and he's words really hit my heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=rjlq5RphBPo
>with one arm

>Just deadlift? Clean it? Overhead press it? Curl it?
>with one arm
>with one arm
>with one arm
>with one arm

Attached: 223712407_196481.gif (285x400, 417K)

imagine being this much of a self centered nigger fucker. i bet money you are another useless Jow Forums queer

How did you know?

Attached: Black dude in wig.jpg (387x380, 11K)

Yes? What do you do when you perform a one arm db OHP? You clean it into position and press it. If cut the clean short and be slow it becomes a deadlift (kinda). There's countless ways to lift one (1) weight with different ranges of motion, speed and muscles worked.
So once again, what do you mean "lift in one arm"?

Attached: 1565750766994.png (266x251, 118K)

>So once again, what do you mean "lift in one arm"?
Brrruuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, I'll give you a hint, dumbbells.
Now figure it out.

you're gonna be tougher than him one day

Attached: guts smile.png (814x417, 398K)

Same shit, master baiter. Post video of lift

Attached: 1564561334948.jpg (161x160, 13K)

Ye, though I pretty sure I'm going to feel sore for 3 months cause of the hell I'm going to put myself in.
JESUS DUDE
Goblet Squat
Bent-Over Row
Two Arm Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
One Arm Swing
Bench Press
Cross Body Hammer Curl
Dumbbell Scaption
and here's a video
youtube.com/watch?v=evO-TEWoacU

Anymore question, cum guzzler?

Attached: 1565339842786.jpg (671x708, 117K)

HOLY FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=N0po_jAwP_4

Of all the exercises you listed you pick the curl. Lmao
Here's a question: how many pullups can you do? You can do pullups, righ?

Attached: 1565801619908.jpg (2238x1921, 326K)

it'll be worth it

Attached: guts approves.jpg (272x153, 17K)

>Of all the exercises you listed you pick the curl.
Ye I'm getting back to it again. I mostly done cardio for the past year and half, but it wasn't until today I went with my cousin house who fucking huge, where he told to curl it. Start with 30 lbs, 35, 40, 50, 60 and then moved up to 80. The last curl was a struggle. He just laugh at me.Also I did 250 lbs squat. I did 4 reps of those.
>how many pullups can you do?
I've done 19 in the past but I'm not sure now. I might try it again tomorrow.
Yeah gotta put myself in hell and treat everyday as my last fight. I'm not going down my depressive hell hole like I did 5 years ago. I was always indoor and getting fat. My biggest was 317 but lucky I kinda got out of it. Now I'm 200 or 202. I never want to go back like that again.

Now I feel subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=sA5mnrwH12I

Attached: blade-runner-2049_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg (480x300, 40K)

Wtf makes his stomach pop out like that

do you mean curl or what

ye

damn dude glad you pulled yourself out of that, congrats on losing that much weight thats impressive

Attached: itachi smile.png (421x426, 85K)

Looks out guys we got a workout Guru here

How tall are you?

Stop being a faggot and stop trying to get nudes, you slut.

Ooh, turns out you're not a complete faggot like I thought at first. Nice progress breh, you should get to your past numbers easily. Just don't burn yourself out, keep going at it.

Attached: 1565333729585.png (229x231, 49K)

Ye but I looked like a pregnant man lol but I did get some good legs out of it.
6'1
Ye my cousin trying to get me into supplement but I don't wanna.
>Just don't burn yourself out, keep going at it.
Nah I want to keep going til failure everyday and so long as I stretch I should be fine after every workout I should be fine, right?

Bro guru Russian is right, You need to take it easy or else you're going to destroy your body.
If you're just getting started lifting weights don't go hard added or else you're going to have a bad time.
6'1 is a good hieght m8. I'm 6'3.

What doesn't kill makes me strong!

i cannot curl 80pounds even once yet. 50 is my limit for now

It's okay I feel subhuman now after watching this

Okay kid

You don't really need any supps - real food is enough. By burning out I mean in terms of mindset - going balls to the wall constantly tends to wear you out, but a lot of people manage. Just remember to be consistent - it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Attached: 1565794289533.png (1000x1000, 700K)

Almost forgot - if you're gonna be still constantly going to failure, at least change the exercises up every once in a while. Like go full ahead only on deadlifts , then once you stall switch to press - kinda like Eric Bugenhagen does. It's a meme way to workout but it's fun

yes
But what I turn the marathon into a up hill sprint marathon! If I switch my mind set into enjoying the hell I put myself, I should be golden.
Okay

You're saying that now, but try saying it when you've accumulated some minor nagging injuries, aches and pains. Recovery is as important to getting big and strong as working out. Though if you can recover after every workout and somehow avoid those minor tweaks, you'll get by. I doubt it tho

Attached: 1565711548078.jpg (1200x1031, 139K)

NO I WILL LEARN TO LOVE THE PAIN.
I'm starting to feel it now but I will get up tomorrow and do it again.

Attached: Forgive me.jpg (477x266, 18K)

Alright, then proceed. Remember - if you give up you're a faggot.

Attached: 60vhNk1Qa7Gsq4HC3kUVb77tQyQuIv7eem5yyuVIkk4.png (595x767, 523K)

No you're the faggot

post bod or ur a faggit

Daaaamn, work made me a faggot. I knew I should have stayed a neet

Attached: 1564633253070.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>work made me a faggot
UwU wanna be my bf?

Sure, bend over

Attached: 8ac.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

What do you work as?

ok, but you gotta tongue my anuse first

I'm a summer intern at a small bioinformatics joint that studies cancer. It's cool, but I'm never working in an office again after this. It's soul rending - staying in a sterile air-conditioned room every dat
But I refuse

Attached: 1565707776187.jpg (1018x564, 41K)

Its ok, I don't really like that either. how about a bj?

Pretty cool but not fun because you work in-doors.

Yep. Gonna have to find a job that lets me stay outside in the fresh air after this. At least I get money and something to put on my resume for these 2 months
Alright, get on your knees then.

Attached: 1565565661434.jpg (1700x1578, 194K)

>Alright, get on your knees then.

Attached: snek.jpg (455x508, 45K)

i have no idea whats wrong with all these rooskies m8, they all are so wierd

I thought we were having a pleasant conversation

Attached: Betesta+used+roll+picturebetesta+rolled+image+_bc3c86b94dcc5390e4c2d2abdaba7cc3.jpg (1005x511, 59K)

A̴̱̜͔͖͖͉̼͕͕͎̮̘̓ͦ̂ͤ̓̾ͯ̿͛̍̋́ͨ̓͜͠F̸̗̞͙̬̘̘̝͚͙͈͍̈̄̍̄̋͛͂̇̈́͌̊ͪ̈́̄̀͟͡H̴̢͉͓͔̣͖ͬ̌ͪ͆̔̋̐̎ͦͧ̄̄ͪ̇ͦ͑ͩͤO̵̧͈͎̱̞͕̘̙͔͇̦̪̺̟̾̊̾͊̒͗́͡͝U̶̼͚̟̗̖̭̼͖͉̳̘̹̖͓͓͓͖͙̎́ͧ͑̃͂̓̋͟ͅŴ̩̟̻͉̫̤̗̟̳̳̜̘̬͕̗͓̻͔͐ͯ͆̃̆ͬͩ̐̐̆ͩ͡ͅK̹̺̥̰̳ͬͯͦͣ̾͛̿̿ͪͦͫ̏ͨ̈́͜͟F͎̺͔̟̩̬͙̖̃̏ͤ̀̎ͨͤ͗ͫ͗̏̿͋̃͊̇ͧͨ̀͠ͅK̷̷̖̙̪̱͕̩̱͚̯̩͔̝̖̼̱̻̼̒ͤ̔͌ͣ̍͒̏͂̓͗̓̾ͨ̿͂͋̀̚T̡͚͇͕̺̟͙̱̣̦̮̤ͤ̃͛ͫ́ͨ͐͢Ḩ̵̹̱͕̺̼̯͔̫̙̳̪̱̖̪ͭ͋͐̓͒̍ͧ̚W̢̡̙̜̺̠͂̔͌͒ͪͦͩ̇̌ͭͪͬ́́Ḡ̵̘͉͉̭̪͙͔̙͈̖̤͇̾͊̐ͪ̆̋ͭ́̍ͤͫ̏̆Ȧ̛͔̻̱̖͎̼̙̽̎͒̊ͣ̈́ͩ̌́͢J̝̩͔̮͓̙̘͇̩̣͔̬̥͔̗̗͒̂̊̂̒̂ͩ͢͜ͅÇ̸̡̛̝̤̻̯̪̹͖͇͔̟̬̞̹ͮ͑̓̾̌ͫ͑ͣ̈́ͦ͐ͯ͛̇̿̒̓̚Ĺ̛͍͇̠ͯͯ̐̒̋̏̋͆̑ͯ̍ͨ̂͜ͅV̛̝̖̰̰̩͖͚̩͕͖̟͂ͨ̌ͣ̌̃͛̋ͯ͐̊ͮ̓̒̈́̀̀͞ͅK̨͈̥̪̱̱̠͈̫̬̗̟̭͖̙̈́ͦ̾̓̾̊̽ͫ̔͒͆͌͐ͧ̽͌̐̚͟ͅX̗̖͙̙͐ͨ̄̑ͫ̍̆̑̊͋͢͞I͙ͯ̇̿̈́̓̊ͬ͜͞͝͠͞W̷͈̻͇͇̤̣͉͓͈͓͙̫̠͖̟͖̹̆̃̆ͬͧ̓͋̀̂ͧͫ̉̍͌͘F̷̷͉̯̫̫̜̰̝̞̄͑͆̌͛̃̄̆͠W̴̧̺̬͔̮̜̳̹͓̻͑̂̓̄̊̌̒̊ͮ̍͐̎̈́̃͘ͅḼ̢̥͔̜̙̞͙͈̩̩̭͋ͧ̇̄̿ͯͮ̑͒͢͠ͅC͈̰̳̮͙̳̰̩̺̱͈͔͑̏͋ͤ͗̆̂P̴̵͎̮̯͍̙̼̺͙͙̞̤̥̭̰̬͇̺ͣ̉͑̎͑̉ͧ͂͛͒̍Ḑ̴͇̤̝͈̫̜̻̜̱̪̪̫̖̭͉̈͂͗́͊͋͋̋̇̏ͯͣ̓̂ͨ̽̚͡͡ͅĤ̡̞̟̱̬̰͚̘̥̱̗͎̥̪͓ͫ̏̃ͪ̓͛ͯ̍͘͢ͅW̧͍̭̘̦̗͍̺̼͙̺̤͓̘̠̍ͪ̒̏ͪͫ̆͒ͯͨ͑̂ͯ̾͢͞F̢̛̯̫̳̙̘̘̺̙̹̣͗̈́̎͊̐̒͊̈̾̆̆ͩ̕R͚͙̙̺̗͓̳̤͔̻͇͓̱͕̱̞̔ͭ̍̾̕̕͟͟͝H̶̭͔͚̺͉̞̠͇̣̱̦̹͉̠̳͈̣̣ͪ͛̑́͆̔̇ͧ̑͆̑̓͆͂͂́͝͡͡T̵̢̙̺͓̠͕̹̮̳̱̮̤̗̊̔̆̐̏̿̑̈́ͫͣ͗ͩͪ͗̾̈́̿͒L̢̢̤̠̩̝͙̟̥͎̳̪̮̎ͯ̌̈̓ͫ͂ͯͧͫ̇̇ͮ͆̚̚͞

Attached: 1565216423858.jpg (676x952, 34K)

Fuck, I switched the replies

Damnit, just forget to check one fucking time and look what happens kek

What?
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................become his BF

ikr
stop pretending, ur just a dickhopping faggot!

No

He's a swimmer, so do it.
> dickhopping faggot!
A lot of those on this board.

A̵̟̒̒̓͡ͅS̛̪̹̭̪͓̥̟͍̟̠͍̹̯͋̆͋̊͑ͯͪ̂̐̌̓ͤͭ͊͘͡T̷̡̼̈́͋ͩ͗̀̉́J̷̮̹̬̥͚̖͙͉̬͚͉̪͙̗̯̱̦͓̩̃ͬ̋ͯͦ̈́̒ͬ͢͟K̷̟͉͖͇͖͕͎̠̩̥͚̬̀̾̆ͪ͗̇͛ͩͭ̊ͬ͛͟͝R̪̺̼̺̻̯̄̋̒ͬͩ̈́̓̋͆̄̾̉̾̒͗̏̕͞P̡̫̼͉̙͖̝̝̞͚͚̩͉̺̘͍͓ͬͫͣ̈́͒ͧ͊̋̒̿̌̀́̚͞͠ͅȨ̧̗̘̥̞͖̝̬̖̖̘͈̬̤͚̩̗̼̮̰͆̄̾͒͗̓͒̇̚̕͘K̵̷̡̼̗̻̖̹̫̰͈̩̘̺̻̏ͫͩ̚Ȩ̜̫̹̣̯̼̟̪͍̱̘͔̮̹͖̫ͧ̊́̇ͩ͌ͩ̂̿̎̈ͬͪ̂͘V̵̵̵͓̘̹̥͎̫͉͚̠̘͉̣͍̟͓̾̽ͫͣͧͣ̃̍̈̒ͦ̀͘Q̶̵̶̧͙̤͚͕̠̜͕͖̬̙̻͖͇̯̫̾ͦ̊ͪͩ̈̇̓̒ͪ͛̔̂ͨ̎ͮC̨̣̟̦̦̪̤̝̯̭̻̳̱͎̩͓͓̳̃̾ͣ̚͟͠X̴̧̥̯̞͔̏͂̓͑̾ͭ̿̄̇͊͆̇̋̾̾͘͢Ǫ̷̽ͭͬ̊̔͂ͭͦͭ̌V̮̮̳̞͎͈̰̟̟̙̣̮̮͗͊͛̆̈ͪ̆̂̽͆̆ͨ̃̓̽͌̆̂͘̕͡L̴̢̤̩̯͙̗̼͓̩̍̎̓̀T̛͚̗̟́ͧ̈̿͊ͦͩ͗ͦͯ͊ͮ͊͑̈͆̓̚͘͠
̵̸̯̺̩̼̻͚̱̝̜͚̔͊̽̓̊͂ͫͨ̈ͤD̡̛͍̜̱̪̭̔̓ͤͯͪ̄̃ͫ̇͒̽̈̆̆̌͜͜J̶̵̷̧̥̙͕̗̍̑͆̓̈̊̓ͭ̃͛͊̑͌̕F̴̻͚̠̜̙͔̤̖̜̥̿̄͊́͒̽͢J̵̡̡̧̦̬͕̠͉̦̮̩̱̞̻̱̝̻̟͎͋͛͂̈́̐́ͦͅͅF̵̴̶̢͈̤̬͚͇̹ͫͭ̆̿̓̾̄̓ͤ͌̓ͨ̿͑ͯE̴̡͓̜̩̪͕͉̤͌ͦ͋͌̓͂̈͠
̷̨̨̮̳̮͓͍͇̟͈̈̿͑̔ͩͭͮ̕ͅ
̫̘̘̰͂̇ͩ̌ͩͮ̓̇̓̂̏́̚͜͟ͅȆ̯̠͙̺͇̳̳̹̰̹̯̳͓͙͈͎̎͛̉̔ͪ͘͟͢J͇̳̣̯̭̹̟̯̘̜̺̫̤̯͉̻̒ͯ̔̋̃̉ͫ͌̇̈͋̔̄̓ͦ̂́̕R̡̝̜̠̟̹ͣ͊ͭ̈ͪ̇̓͑͗̒͑͑ͩ̽͆̉͋̀Ȏ̵̸͎͍̳̬͙͉̤̟̱͈̣̰͔͒ͤͪG̶̣͆͗̑͂̉̑͌̇̽̀ͫP̮͔̫̣̟̖͚̝͔̰̠̍͂̔̉̐ͭ̉̔̊͑̇̔ͬ̿ͨͧ̆̾̕͜͜͠͠ͅĻ̝̭̼̝͗͊̏͊̊ͫ̏̀̀̇̑͂̉͊̓͘Ę͔͖̘̭̝̩̯͉̖̰̳̻͕͛̍ͨͧ͟͢͝W̧̤͚̬͔͎̟̙̗̍̑ͧͧͦ̿ͯ̽̀͜L̡̙̹͇̣̪̪͇̼̙̮̜̫͚̱̙̥̻̬̽̆ͭ̏ͩ̂͑͢ͅE͙̫͚̼̜͍̙͈̬̱̹̤̗̺̭̯͓̣̠̓̓̒̊̒ͯ̇͑ͩ͋ͪͤͣ́̂ͮ́́̀͡L̸̛͉̘͚̝̐͂ͦ͊͆̾ͩ͌ͦ͋ͪ

Attached: 1563059088669.jpg (512x547, 32K)

Attached: help.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

do you want a slap or something?
>He's a swimmer
pool's been closed for almost a month, running for conditioning sucks ass

Attached: 1528601525730.png (500x592, 394K)

>swimmer
Fuck that, their asses aren't that great.

Attached: 1565156798306.png (272x309, 80K)

the fact you're using pounds instead of kilograms already makes you subhuman, subhuman.

>running for conditioning sucks ass
No it's the best thing, you take that back
K nerd

A̴̢̖̘̝̗̜͓̮͕̦̞͈̱̤̰͉̰̯̼̽͑̎͗̆͂̃͟S̴̴̸̨̙͇̙̗̙̮̹̠͈͇̙͉͍̭̤̼͇͕̘ͫ̾̇̂ͪ̐̃͜T̛͉̣̩̖͇̣̣̜̪͈̜̩̘͈ͮ̋̊͛͗̌͋͒̌ͮ̿ͫ͑̉̑̆͡J̧̢̗͚̪̺̼̜͔͖̼͈̭̮̬̮ͪ̆̔̎̍̾̓̋͆ͭ͆͌́Ķ̘̯͓̣͈̓ͪ͌ͯ͑ͨ̌ͨ̑͢Ṟ̵̹̙̞͕̗̖̥̙̫̰͇̃̌̋͑̊̃P̴̡̦̣͈͉̙̠̮̺̬͖̺̪̣͙̬̳ͧ̾̈͛ͪ̍͒͋̏̈́̇͟E̵͕̥͕̻̦̱̙̖̩̙̦͆ͭͬͦ̌̿͑͆̇ͧ̉̔̍̚
̸̢̳̬̺̠̯̬̭̩̰͇̻̜̻ͨ͌ͭ͑̾͊ͯ̋̂ͯ̈́̕͝ͅͅͅĶ̷̪̙͚͈̜̠̠̼̪̻͔̹ͭͮ́̏ͭ͌̈̕͜͠È̶̪̯͇̻͙͚͉̯̥̪̯̼̦͛ͨ̽ͫ̋͌̿ͨ͂̒͢V̡̘̣̗́̇ͨ̾͌͂̃͌̂̃̄ͫ͛͗̓̕͞ͅͅQ̧̪̠͓̟̱͇͙̖͓̦̰̬͂̍̿͐̎͑͊͗̿ͩ̈́͑̉͆͛ͪ͗̓̚͜͟C̬͖͉͕͖͍̣ͭ̽ͤ͌ͮ̍ͦ̓̀̚͞X̢̨̗̖̘͇̠̟̫͈̠̻̒ͩ͑ͮ̈̐̋ͮ͌͛ͦ͑̃̍ͩ̓ͩ̇̕͜Ō̴̳̯͕̺̭̼ͯͤ̀̚V͙̜͙̱̰̙̗̺̯͈ͦ̇ͫͩ̀̊͛̓ͩ̎͘͜L̹̭͚̦̠̤͕͔̻̫͕̯̳̥͔̪̖̊̌͒ͦ͂̃͐͠T̩͚̣̱̦̻͙̠͉̥̯̞ͤ̍̃́̾̓̿̓͂͞ͅ
̛͎̣͉̗͈̠̝̩̣̱̼̯͙͕̖̟̺̱̈́̃̔͑͐͛̇͂̃̑̓̍̈͗͘͘͜ͅD̵͙̗͖̙͇̻̪̙̗͉̻ͣͩͤ̿̈́͛̽͂̓ͅJ̟̼̹̦̠̗̖̊̒͆ͬ̀ͮ͋͂̌́ͤͤ͋̉͌́̀̀͢F̵̡̞̰͍͊̔̄ͤ̀͒͘͘͝J͇̩͚̰̩̳̦̼͓̭͇̤̜̜̈́͐̐̊ͫ͐ͪ̎͒̔̍ͫ̈͡ͅF̡̨̗̥̥̖̪̟̞̥̝̦̳̱̠͖̬͈̾̾̇̂͛ͩ̓̉́̑̒̚͟E̶̝̰̩̙̘͍͉̹͙͎͕̠͆ͧ̔ͯͩ̔͆͡ͅ
̮̱̙̝̹̻̖̫̻̦̫̜̻ͮ̊́̓̐ͦ͛̌̀̚͞
̷̰̹̖͊̑̂ͪ̍ͯ͂͆͐̏́ͨ͡Ǭ̟̗̤͍̜̳̝̭̩̗̖̏ͧ̉̍ͣ̽̂͟ͅḠ̴̻̟͉̤̫͍͕̄͛ͬ̀̉͂́̄̇̑ͦ͂̃ͦ́͘P̡̤̣̹̳̠͈̱̜̝͖ͤͮͤ̐͒ͦͫ̄ͤͪ̊ͬ̒́ͦ̌͂͘͝͡L̛̻̙̙̗̬̹͙̟͖͍̳̘̝̮̈͑̄́ͫ̒͊ͯͨͮ̔͋́͜ͅḜ̴̢̤̟̬̱̮̰̩̖̤̘̞̿ͦ̓͡W̸̴̴͕͇͚̙̦̺͇̩̓̈́̓̆ͧ̌̃̕͘L̶̡͇͎̠͍͇̖̬̩͕͑ͭͯ̎ͣ̽͂̿̈́ͤ̄̈́͘͟Ē̙̪̬̣̃ͪ̄͂̑̎̂ͨ͘͝
̧̧͔̝̗͓͈͖̖͍̫̻͍͗̑ͭ̈Ļ̴̠̙͓̗̳͇̘͍͖̥ͦͭͮ͊̎̈́͑̓̍͜ͅͅ

Attached: 1565800734858.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Fuck running - cross country skiing is where it's at

???????????????????
But I have no snow here atm. So running the best, fuck you.

Attached: 829a05b03f9e9162fe8b17cd5e3e41ba.jpg (435x580, 53K)

I know, I know, but swimming is just so much nicer.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

ō̘̣͙͊̒͊k̻̳̼̳ͧ͊a̗̦ͤ̏̚y͂͛̆̈́̌ ̙̹̻̙͓̟̯̓b̜̎̑̿̎ỵ̣̐ͣë̘̖

Attached: 60002543_323513281657542_1960064144039762824_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Running is only good when it's on some forest trail or in the , otherwise it's a chore

Prove me wrong then :^]

Attached: 1565755459089.png (200x171, 40K)

Fuck, I keep skipping words. In the field is what I wanted to say

True, I have a few lake in my state but I don't like swimming in dirty water or public pools. But I gotta change my view on that if I want to do Special forces.
bye
Yes and no.

Fucking cardiofags, I will never understand you people.

>he wants to look at man butt
thats gay af dude

It's good for the heart and good for legs and good for the soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=hbzJnncsK18

Nothing gay about appreciating the muscle-fat balance in a butt and judging its shape.

Yeah, I still do it cause I don't wanna die of a heart attack at 40, but I hate it. Maybe it's just because I'm bad at it

I'm trying my best to avoid reputation of a tummyposter around this parts so ask some time later and maybe I'll post

Yeah you suck dick alright, faggot. LOL gay

Damn, never thought of it that way

>6 hours a day
Don't you have a job?