What are Jow Forumsers aspirations and ambitions...

What are Jow Forumsers aspirations and ambitions? In my case I'd like to finish college and take physical preparation to become a firefighter! Put out fires, flame hearts!

Attached: Kaku-2.png (600x800, 632K)

Attached: Rumia.jpg (600x700, 114K)

?

Attached: images.png (224x224, 106K)

I'm not sure how it works over in Spain but being a firefighter here means you have to be a paramedic too! They're usually the first on the scene in emergencies. Fight fires and save lives.

Not really, firefighters and paramedics are two different things here

Attached: latest.png (225x350, 121K)

Attached: Eh.png (121x121, 27K)

Bumping!

Attached: YGg_jCoA_400x400.png (400x400, 350K)

Love you Giger ; )

That's a great dream, good luck on achieving it!

good luck!

neet with plentiful money!

Attached: 1535075831986.jpg (189x342, 12K)

Thanks friends!

Pretty childish tho

Attached: repre_6xzfe.png (174x156, 57K)

*mwah*

My desire is to become a researcher in a STEM field. I want to invent something new or solve a very hard problem and as a result to earn a lot of money

Good luck with that friend

fuck niggers

Chemist, and well paid. My ambitions.

I'd like to buy an old antebellum mansion in Tennessee and live quietly, but right now I'm in college studying cybersecurity

Attached: 1533146875224.png (1330x1086, 63K)

Why Tennessee? Why cybersecurity?

Sounds really nice! Never been into science desu

Attached: 1565201512751.png (960x720, 193K)

hi Giger : )

make something cool that gets completely ignored until it gets recognition like half a century after I died

Not being a nogun fag.

Either that or at least I must visit Kubinka or Bovington to see some kool steel beasts.

Attached: 1146049ca48fc43dd289f45667a84f8f.jpg (800x592, 156K)

I like guns as well, but you need to be a hunter or a soldier if you want to use them. Hunting licenses as expensive af

Youll never know because you will be dead

*smooch*

guns are based AF
thanks

Attached: txix74q53rq01.jpg (1015x1476, 904K)

I don't really care if I know
All I care about is to die believing it

Locally-speaking a lot of peeps around here in the rural areas own homemade shotguns, but I don't really dance around the law that much.

I can apply for a legal firearms license, but it's safe to assume the police whom I'll send the forms to will shred it anyway and pretend nothing happened.

Attached: tenor.gif (200x200, 119K)

Pretty basic shit:
- Finish community college
- Get a basic job (fast food, grocery, etc.) for work experience at some point
- Fix my mental health
- Get a bachelor's degree at a university
- Start a career (as a mechanical engineer most likely)

Good luck with that! *smooch*

>shred it and pretend nothing happened
The price of living in the third world i guess

>fix my mental health
Whats wrong friend? You look pretty Based

Attached: Seiga_default.png (180x250, 40K)

>Whats wrong friend?
Here's a basic overview of my mental health problems, although I don't fully understand them myself
- Intense anxiety surrounding a bunch of things so bad that it makes my chest hurt. Some things I find myself anxious about a lot include politics, race, and anime (of all things).
- Psychologically inhibited sex drive, probably related to the aforementioned anxiety
- Lack of social life and social skills
- A tendency to develop unhealthy obsessions

>anxious about anime
Why does you anime make you feel anxious?
>anxious about politics and race
I used to be worried about that too, then i realized i have no power to change anything and then embraced buddhism and an "i dont give a fuck about my life" mentality. Are you white?

>lack of social skills
Youll get that with experience, try searching for jobs that imply being exposed to the public. It will be hard but the first step is always the most difficult one. Try joining a club, if just joined a mountaineering club

Obsessions might be related to aspergers syndrome

Attached: Kaku.png (1000x1000, 938K)

>Why does you anime make you feel anxious?
I was a NEET from about June 2018 - February 2019. During that time, anime became central or nearly central to my life and I became obsessed with having 'good taste'. I was a dub watcher and didn't really like subs for whatever reason, but since most anime fans on the internet generally preferred subs, I began to feel insecure about watching dubs. Overtime, anxiety surrounding this insecurity became more intense to the point where anime stopped being enjoyable to watch.

>I used to be worried about that too, then i realized i have no power to change anything and then embraced buddhism and an "i dont give a fuck about my life" mentality. Are you white?
I was a white nationalist from about mid 2015 to early 2017, but a lot of toxic attitudes regarding race persisted beyond that. I began to take notice of these remaining toxic attitudes around early 2018, but I have found it very difficult to fully purge them fully from my mind.

>Youll get that with experience, try searching for jobs that imply being exposed to the public. It will be hard but the first step is always the most difficult one. Try joining a club, if just joined a mountaineering club
I've noticed in the past that experience tends to make socializing easier. I recently joined a gaming club at my school in hopes of acquiring more social experience.

>Obsessions might be related to aspergers syndrome
Seems possible, but I don't know whether or not I have aspergers since I don't think I've ever been tested for it.

Do you exercise? Exercising daily tends to clear your mind and it has helped me a lot with anxiety/ depression. Try joining a gym, you will always find the same people and theres a high possibility you could be friends with people

Aside from gaming what kind of stuff do you like to do?

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 101K)

>Do you exercise? Exercising daily tends to clear your mind and it has helped me a lot with anxiety/ depression. Try joining a gym, you will always find the same people and theres a high possibility you could be friends with people
I started seeing a therapist about a couple months ago and he recommended I start exercising in order to reduce my anxiety. I decided to pick up running because it was free, simple, and didn't require a gym or any special equipment, and I've been doing it for a three weeks or so (with about a 1 week interruption because a family trip). I can't tell if it's made a difference or not yet.
>Aside from gaming what kind of stuff do you like to do?
There's anime, which I mentioned earlier. My therapist has taught me to use mindfulness to reduce the amount of anxiety I experience from it, which has already made a noticeable difference. Unfortunately, I don't really have many hobbies beyond anime and gaming, although I spend a little bit of my spare time watching Youtube and browsing Reddit and Jow Forums.

Just out of curiosity, who is that blue-haired girl you keep posting pics of?

Do you feel comfortable with your body? If you feel lighter than before then it sure is working
Seiga kaku, just a cute 2hu

Attached: tumblr_inline_pq85nfjUIs1wvw9yu_400.png (400x237, 82K)

I didn't really feel 'uncomfortable' with my body to begin with, unless maybe you count the chest pain I mentioned from anxiety. The chest pain has become more bearable since I started seeing a therapist, but it seems to more a result of mindfulness and progressive muscle relaxation than because of the running. I can't say that I feel 'lighter' now than I did before. However, it may just take awhile for running to produce noticeable results for me.

Honestly being firefighter is fucking retarded, you are out of the business in your 40, without any experience in other jobs, you will start from zero, firefighting might be a job, but certainly, not a carrier.

Maybe not in your country but here firefighters get a lot of money per month once they retire, for the rest of their lives. Same with coal miners and fishers
I hope everything goes fine for you friend, start reading buddhist texts to improve your mindfulness meditation