I can't read or comprehend anything. I feel blocked. I feel as if my brain was burning. Please help me

I can't read or comprehend anything. I feel blocked. I feel as if my brain was burning. Please help me.

Attached: butter.jpg (500x493, 37K)

Eat something, drink some coffee. It works everytime.

Play music from playlist fitting what are you reading, make your favourite hot drink, sit in comfy armchair or something

yoga and stretch. try to clear your mind of all thoughts

I feel you. And to add to thatsometimes when I'm asked a question about something I know a lot about my brain freezes and I forget everything I know.

you need cawfee

It doesn't work on me anymore. I mean, it does, very rarely, but I have to not drink it for like two or three months.

increase oxygen. Check your place for carbon monoxide.

i know this is gonna sound really stupid, but have you tried drinking water?

Yes. Forcing myself to drink an entire bottle of water worked for a few days, but not anymore.

Attached: paw.jpg (225x225, 11K)

go to the hospetal you retard

>hospetal
*hospital

reddet*

also have sex
unironically

could you possibly link a google drive of all your crying cat pics?

Are you going to eat that baked cat-tato when its done?

take a long walk and clear your mind

I have only like five of them. However, I think about making a web crawler that searches for images and training a neural network for finding crying cat images.

Attached: tlit.jpg (251x241, 7K)

Yes

Attached: middlefinger.jpg (511x340, 23K)

You could have eye strain. I swapped out my monitor for smaller 1 I feel great.

No, I feel a weird kind of pressure under my forehead. As if someone sewed in a block of salt there.

I'm gonna lean towards something up with your vision.

But I'd go to the doctor.

Try breathing exercises, go out for a short walk, maybe stop using your phone/computer for a bit. Idk usually works for me

Thanks for so much understanding, anons. I love all of you.