Tfw a developing country like Philippines is getting politically corrected by faggots and libtards now

tfw a developing country like Philippines is getting politically corrected by faggots and libtards now

Attached: filipino wojak.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marawi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last time i heard isis lives in the Philippines

no worries, ISIS fags BTFO'd for now
commie fags are a problem now

Are they all dead tho?

that's a really really dumb thing to lose your shit about

i wish

Attached: jihad pvp.jpg (508x500, 36K)

How did they invade?

yes because you don't see the bigger picture yet

Attached: hold still while i gas.jpg (624x480, 68K)

yes ofcourse lad
everybody is dumb except you
the supreme Jow Forumstard gentlemen know all and see all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marawi

Attached: 1563764402288.gif (360x240, 337K)

>1000 militants
>978 dead, 12 captured
not bad, not bad HOWEVER...

>Martial law declared in Mindanao until 31 December 2017, later extended until 31 December 2018, extended anew until 31 December 2019

Even worse, you have Ritsu now

Attached: IMG_20190414_160547.jpg (585x1718, 309K)

trannies are a mentally ill cancer. They dont just want acceptance. They want to brainwash everyone and spread their illness to young kids in elementary.

did you see me ask for excerpts of your diary anywhere?

Honestly, Latinos should beat the fuck out of you leftist european faggots. You guys are a problem for every race, even your own. Kill yourself.

ah yes, the classic "anyone who doesn't want my garbage shoved down their throat a million times a day is a lefty"
the Jow Forumstard brain running at full capacity right there

Ahh yes, the classic "everyone who has a different opinion is a Jow Forums tard". I barely go on Jow Forums. Its not interesting to me as a board. Try a different argument user. Typical lefty. As I said, us latinos should beat the fuck out of white leftists like you. Fuck you and your trannies.

what if i told you that zoomers are one of the most split up generations since the silent generation (~1920 - ~1940).
there are way more either extreme-conservative or extreme-progressive people in this generation.

Yes please fuck me user
I could use a good long american dick right up my bussy

Everyone further left than Hitler is a communist

No one is fucking you. Not one. You're just getting skinned by the cartel.

And that gets you mad why?

Attached: 1535213443300.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Holy shit those quads
Fuck Tranny tyranny and Globohomo

Attached: E8F1FF13-31FA-432B-9C09-1A120026F324.jpg (648x973, 270K)

You getting skinned would make me the opposite. Why you triggered?

Triggered

Replying to me means you're triggered. Triggered.

yes ofcourse
literally shaking rn

Attached: 1543952291373.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

You're literally shaking? user, did you go cold turkey?

yes totally destroyed this is another evening that my therapist will hear about
maybe I'll see if my tumblr femdom group can provide some emotional support

triggered liberal retard

I'm not a leftist, retard. Maybe you would know that if you werent too retarded at reading comprehension. Triggered.

No!!!! Not the therapist!! Pleaseee!!!

shut the fuck up you dumb ass crypto communist shill

I'm against communism. Be triggered, lefty.

you honesty thing you lefty pol retards can trick me with your obvious false flagging , go fuck yourself you sock puppet

Lefty pol tards? I don't care about pol boards. Believe what you want, your reading comprehension sucks as my posts clearly indicate I hate leftists. Fuck the left, fuck progressives, fuck feminism, fuck trannies. Be triggered.

You really wanna fuck a lot of people
Wear a condom

>hurrrrr I hate x guys I'm just like you hurrrrrrrrrrr
you are obvious just trying to infiltrate my organization you so that you and your commie friends can sabotage it

Who says I'm just like you? Just because I hate the left doesn't mean I agree with your views either faggot.

Triggered

>Just because I hate the left doesn't mean I agree with your views either faggot
DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES .look here you crypto tranny , I understand the way you and your bleach nigger friends operate you're not going to fuck wiith my revolutionnary group no matter what the fuck you say , I can tell by the way you post that you are a jewish poser trying gather info for your soros shills so that you can rig the court case and obama to take away my guns fuck you man, get a hold of your demented mind you absolute faggot.

Lol I'm not jewish. Prove I'm a lefty.

>Lol I'm not jewish
that's exactly what a crrypto jew would say. Us arians should beat the fuck out of jewish leftists like you

Prove I'm Jewish hahahahahaha. Take your meds schizo.

You're probably a jew larping as some alt righter.

>schizo
still beliveing in jewish science
proof that you are a jew right here retard

Prove it. Pinche pendejo es un puto.

>Pinche pendejo es un puto
stop speaking yiddish you damn jew

That's Spanish pendejo. Do you know what that is?

Prove I'm jewish. My family comes from mexico hahahahahaha. Good luck.

I already did though.

You didnt. What's my name? Show pictures of me that prove I'm jewish. You cant and wont because you'll find out I'm not hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

everybody in this thread can clearly see that you are a jew. if your reading comprehension is so bad that you can't understand my proof then that is more proof that you are a retarded leftist jew

Still waiting for solid hard proof. A leftists who hates the left? Hmmm that's not good logic you have there user. Are you a leftist yourself? Leftists are usually devoid of logic and you are proving that with your antics.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

You leftists are all the same. Always blaming a certain race for your shortcomings.

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

You're actually retarded, falling for the most tryhard bait like this.

Please be a larp. If not, imagine being this unironically autistic.

reddit spacing

What's a try hard?

You have a license for that opinion, mate?

What's reddit?

>uhhhh of ccouarse i don't know what reddit is my fellow mexicans

Attached: 2jy24u[1].jpg (636x773, 32K)

Dang dude, you're an npc? Imagine my shock.

>Dang dude, you're an npc? Imagine my shock.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1[1].jpg (750x1000, 71K)

Wow, you just turned into a retard. Amazing.

Attached: 1565729224445.png (800x769, 126K)

I guess it would be natural for you to think that because unlike you , I can turn back

Shape shifting? So you're a jew then? I win :)

based and redpilled
new and newpilled

quads prove is a disgusting transvestite and should kill himself

no you are not a girl
no you are not cute
no you are not young
no you are not thin
no you are not feminine
no dont EVEN try it

yes you are a guy
yes you are gay
yes you are fat
yes you are hideous
yes you are a neet
yes you will never be feminine
yes you will never be a girl

based

Epic.

cool story schizo

Cool story schizo

>26 posts by this id

>12 posts by this ID

>3 posts by this ID

>27 posts by this ID

>4 posts by this ID

huge retard gathering in this thread i see

Glad you finally made it, user. We were all waiting for you.

Attached: 1565770651752.jpg (540x960, 29K)

welp im still alive

Attached: 1.png (246x246, 41K)

sorry Im late

checked and redpilled
>t. trannoid subhuman

Attached: 1520843630965.jpg (570x699, 150K)

Ya'll already have Thai traps, Thai and Philipino are all the same ching chong ping pong ding dong king kong chinks

They live in any third world shit whole with weak irrelevent armies, Mali and the UK are good examples of this.

>How did they invade?
>be Marawi Wahhabist separatist
>Or a really bored Wahhabist Indonesian
>Ask Saudis for money
>Saudis gib you money
>buy boat an weapons
>Land on island
>Fuck around with Pinoy's
That's pretty much how it happened, I don't know if all Marawi separatists are Wahhabis but obviously the ones flying the ISIS banner are. They're pretty much subdued and reduced to small insurgent groups that are cracked down on regularly from what I remember.

>commie fags are a problem now
Well maybe when dealing with China you should be a little more strict with your guests. I'm sure Chinks would live a Communist revolution in Pinoy land, that's just a tale of caution because it's not to late unike California or Greece.

>that's a really really dumb thing to lose your shit about
I'd imagine from an outsiders perspective it looks retarded but you have no idea how bad this cancer gets, academia in the US is tumor now and all our TV use stations are on the down low government backed propaganda centers.
Never let Social Justice take root. Noisy vocal minorities have a tendency to make our politicians think we want what they want which isn't true of course in most cases.

Attached: Rally with cool hat.jpg (1280x1811, 332K)

>developing
>implying

>romania

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (634x478, 74K)