I'm so sick of living in this "can do" bullshit society

I'm so sick of living in this "can do" bullshit society.
Everybody is fucking liar, lying to themselves, lying to each other. Everybody pretends it's okay, they pretend that nothing is wrong.

The biggest issue I have with this mentality that we prop up, is this false idea that anybody can do anything they want as long as they put their mind to it, or as long as you put in the hard work and dedication.

When are we going to collectively face the music and realize that we aren't all equal, and this isn't some racial / political nonsense, but just a general concept that some people are born with literally no skill, talent, or ability, they are born to waste away in a life of mediocrity and nothing can change that, not their environment, not their genetics, and certainly not their fucking attitude.

Attitude has nothing to do with success. it's a big fucking lottery and 99% of will never win because you can't win, somebody people can play the game and some don't even get to do that.

We are all going to spend our lives never obtaining that which we desire. We are all going to spend our lives and never amount to anything important or interesting.
We won't be remembered.
We will all die one day.

We are the miserable ones

Attached: Kumagawa7.jpg (225x224, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Бaceд aнд peдпиллeд, ми фpиeнд

Some things are beyond our grasp. Best we can do is strive regardless and be content with the good things we have

Attached: olivia sad sip.png (289x481, 174K)

"Attitude has nothing to do with success" is just the other retarded extreme of the retarded extreme you're pointing out.

shut the hell up you whiny cunt

I get what you're saying buy my overall sentiment still stands.
Attitude plays a small part in your success.

But ultimately success is not achievable for everyone, this is just a fact of the world.
and it's out of our control.

Your success is determined mostly by factors you had no part in.
>Who your parents were
>What race you were born as
>What country you were born in
>How wealthy were you parents
>What school did you go to

not mentioning shit like the food you were given growing up, or the possibility of being born with Autism, or some other disability.
or even just getting cancer as a child.

You clearly fell for the lies society fed you.
How successful are you personally?

the great truth is there isn't one and it only gets worse since that conclusion

Attached: 1557097116623.jpg (425x286, 35K)

Someday we'll find it, the window dustnection

The losers, the dreamshatterers, and meh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (435x434, 22K)

Wrong. The way you're talking about success is really meaningless.
The point is not that everybody can achieve success in everything
The point is that everybody can achieve success in something
Just have to figure out what success means to you

you sound like a ponce, i'll tell you that

attitude may not affect everyone equally but everyone can improve their life to some degree by improving their attitude

You're naive if you think there are people out there that exist with no skill or ability in ANY area.
These are the people who literally just have no place in society and are doomed from their conception.
A lot of them end up in prison or on drugs.
And a few manage to eek out and existence in the real world hating themselves.

improve your attitude!
Just like that, easy fix.

Being happy is as easy as just deciding to be happy. Go tell that some somebody who suffers from chronic depression, i'm sure they'll agree.

i never said it was easy, just that your life will improve if you do it

Nigger everybody is born with no skill or ability in any area
Just saying that doesn't really make any sort of point

And improving your attitude is not a goddamn easy fix. It takes months if not years of hard fucking work.
Ofcourse you think attitude changes are bullshit you've never really tried it if you think it's easy.

Being a bit more positive does help when you're trying to recover from depression

how do you keep staying positive its really hard for me everytime i try im just bombarded with negative thoughts

of course it takes YEARS of hard work.
is that how you justify that lie? if somebody fails tell them they didn't spend enough years working on it, or tell them "well you never actually tried"

it's all bullshit that you use to cope because you can't accept the bitter pill of reality.

So say somebody actually "tried" and spent years working on their attitude and become a more positive and forward thinking person or whatever gay shit you hear at a ted talk.

What if they are crippled from the neck down and their passion and dream in life was being a dancer.
or anything really.
a positive attitude won't change reality, sorry dude.
Not everybody can just decide to be smart either.

Some shit cannot be learned or taught, it is genetic only.

you're an idiot, please kill yourself cause thats what your logic really implies
stop wasting my oxygen

you can't decide to be smart, but you can put in the effort to become smartER

No I'll keep wasting the oxygen you don't own or deserve and we'll both fucking die one day.

I hope you're already happy, because otherwise you're another worthless pile of shit like the other 99% of humanity

life is a bitch and then you die, is that how it goes?

who's going to remember you in 200 years?
Are you happy?

>its all pointless but i won't kms
pussy
either stop pretending or literally end your life on a spot

There's a difference between setting goals for yourself and engaging in power fantasies. Like I said, nobody can achieve success in everything, which is the same bullshit you're spouting again now. Part of success comes from accepting your limitations. Another part comes from choosing a few of those limitations and trying to gradually, GRADUALLY push them. Your attitude is not some sort of magical fucking toggle switch in your mind. It is a very real part of your brain, consequence of the complex chemical reactions. Can you just be surprised by flipping a switch? Can you be scared by flipping a switch? Fuck no. Then why would it be any different with general attitude? Your brain is one big messy feedback loop machine. Impulses come in, your brain reacts to it. If the same impulses keep coming in, your brain gets used to it and the reactions become stronger. Again and again. The way you think influences the way you act. The way you act influences the world around you. The world around you influences the way you think. This is one big circle of cause and effect and all you gotta do is hop into the circle in the part where you feel it's gonnna be the easiest to make changes. And then you start making changes. You can't change the way you think? Fine. Then change the way you act. Eventually the feedback loop will follow and your brain will start believing the way you act is natural. It's some fucking hippie shit it's basic cause and effect.

When you catch yourself thinking something like "my life will always be miserable", remember that this is an outside force speaking, probably from your childhood or something. It's not your true consciousness. Remind yourself of the reality that there is a way out. And that even though it might take a long time with lots of obstacles in the way, you're more capable of succeeding than you think

Kill yourself faggot

It's also vital that you make strides to improve. Even making tiny improvements is better than nothing

I live out of spite.

So now you acknowledge limitations? That's a step forward.
obviously a power fantasy like being the ruler of the entire world is just retarded bullshit.

But what happens when reality keeps something simple from you? What about people who want to be doctors but there was to much lead in their water growing up and now they are stuck with 70 IQ and can barely read

i know i am capable of succeeding but i am so god damm tired man im so tired of trying and trying and failing over and over again im so fucking tired im so tired of all my attempts turning to dust

Is there anyone you can talk to?

i'll try to improve even if its small im just fucking tired no way to explain it my soul is tired

>being this much of a faggot
just accept it you're wrong cause other choice you have is to stop existing and you clearly don't want that

then instead of being fucking doctors they should strive to make their life better in smaller ways

You're the one telling me that I can change my attitude, and you're also telling me that I need to just kill myself.

Who's ideology is less consistent mine or yours?

I continue to exist because of my biological functions that compels me to eat and sleep at regular intervals.

I understand that nothing matters and that life is actually shitty, and that I will never be happy.
But my body continues to live simply out of instinct.

It's not cowardice, it's instinct, yet another thing that is out of our control.

i can talk to my parents but i like i said im just fucking tired man i'll prob just keep going forward doing what i can but i cant imagine being positive while doing so

Yeah buddy, the only one here not acknowledging limitations is you making up fantasy stories about people with no legs wanting to become dancers. Just because you pull hypothetical scenarios out of your ass doesn't mean they magically become arguments. If you want an answer to your specific, and obviously bullshit example, then the obvious answer is those people should learn how to fucking read. Accept limitations, then push them.

It gets really tiring. It'd be rude of me to tell you to be patient or something but I hope sooner rather than later, you find a solution that helps you crack your way out of this depression shell you've found yourself in
Going through struggles like this helps you appreciate things that other people take for granted

Attached: olivia sad.png (733x674, 355K)

instinct won't stop you from picking up a gun and shooting yourself in the head user

>accept limitations and push them.

if you accept your limitations then that doesn't mean acknowledging that they can't be pushed? isn't that the fucking point of a limitation? what are you smoking dude.

>push your limits
Fucking retarded anime nonsense for children.

you're clearly also retarded(>expecting anything else from a clueless teen who is his first ever life crisis lmao) because i'm giving you a choice between killing yourself and changing your attitude
you however don't want to be consistent with your "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS" bullshit because you're too aknowledge that yourself and end your miserable existance
>I continue to exist because of my biological functions that compels me to eat and sleep at regular intervals.
>It's not cowardice, it's instinct, yet another thing that is out of our control.
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
DAMAGE CONTROL AND COPE
Stop pretending to be smart, you're an idiot.

So if you have limitations now you will still have those in the future?
By your logic that would mean you'd never have learned how to walk or talk, moron
Limitations change over time

can we get a tldr on this fucking novel cunt

Attached: mikenolancloseupcunt.png (640x427, 160K)

>you're too aknowledge
too afraid to

take exercising for example, by pushing your limits you can lift heavier weights over time. limitations are not set in stone, they can be changed

baby's first existentional crisis

>if nothing matters then like just kill yourself bro

And you call me the idiot teen.
You're using the most lazy basic response to nihilism.

What's worse is that you're angry and freaked out because you know deep down that your advice is bullshit, and it's what keeps YOU from blowing your brains out.

Attached: 1475719976607.png (444x460, 480K)

ah cheers mate

Attached: mikenolancunt.png (641x483, 48K)

so why exactly do you not kill yourself. give me a real reason why you cannot pick up a gun and pull the trigger

if you can learn how to talk then it's not a limitation in first place is it jackass?

we become more limited as we age anyway. think of a boxer who gets worse and worse until retirement.
Nobody is getting younger, we are marching towards our 100% unavoidable death every fucking day

thats just like your opinion dude

Attached: .jpg (675x533, 74K)

Pulling stuff out of your ass is not an argument
Work on your critical thinking skills

Attached: 1546343981153.jpg (800x600, 79K)

i always feel like dreams dont come true for people like us but maby thats a good thing it wil turns us into the people we were meant to be we just need to keep pushing forward thx for listening to my rambles tho

Because its the only response nihilistic posers deserve and the one they can't really cope with. STOP WASTING MY OXYGEN.
>What's worse is that you're angry and freaked out
M8 the thing you don't realise is us boomers had this stage 10 years ago and got out of it by realising how retarded that shit is. If anything I'm laughing at your attempts to reinvent the wheel because like every other attempt yours will end in you yourself realising how fucking autistic the shit you're trying to prove really is. Now please kys or stop pretending.

Because life and death are equally pointless.

I'm already alive so what is the point in changing that early?

You act as if death would be a release to me, when it's not. death and life are the same, I'm not happier alive or dead.

I have no reason to kill myself. I don't gain anything from it.

>life and death are equally pointless.
prove it

Your entire argument is literally pulled from your ass.
You literally ignored my comment and just attacked me personally with not substance. good job.

how the fuck are death and life the same.
i am conscious now. i will not be conscious when i die

wew who put a 10ft stick up your ass

You're how old and you're still acting this edgy on the internet telling people to kill themselves?

worthless Russian cocksucker.

You never reached any sort of enlightenment, you just coped harder

It can give you a strength you wouldn't have had otherwise, even if you do feel a bit damaged

>that life is actually shitty
you literally fucking say that life is shitty. if death is nothing and life is shitty, isnt the zero of death better than the negative of living?

Lmao I fucked my first 21 years with drugs and partying. Nearly flunked out of high school. Still got in college and studying to be a computer science engineer which guarantees me at least a 4k salary for a starter end job. Note that in Finland you have to take an entrance exam if you're not applying with just your graduation scores. I fucked that test up as well and my scores were average. Still got in. I seriously don't get depression and self loathing. Just fucking do stuff and stop fucking crying about it.

Attached: artworks-000193048565-55qw41-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>telling nihilist to khs is acting edgy
in tears rn, keep entertaining me, kiddo

>You never reached any sort of enlightenment

Attached: 1549076170552.jpg (600x450, 51K)

The retards posting in my thread i guess

Being conscious has no real meaning or affect outside of the value you apply to it arbitrarily.

it's apples and oranges.
sure you can use your perception to see differences between the two, but what great meaning do they hold outside of the benefit to you?

What does an apple do for the universe as a whole?

and in turn what does your life do for the universe?
What does your death change?

fucking hate romanians and I am one

No because "shitty" is an abstract concept. it's not real.

There is no good or bad, It's made up BS

yes that is me user that one retard who justs there for no real reason other than to get yous

shame picrel wasn't posted yet tbqh

Attached: tips.jpg (425x543, 51K)

punch yourself in the face. that is shitty.

*Clink clink*
Guys, lemme tell you something.

The world is fucked up, the universe exists only by chance, everything will get ripped off and you with your attitude can do noting about that.

Be happy, you know why, because you are so fucking lucky, you have born in this era and not on the Paleolithic, and in a first World country, so you can get everything you need.

But remember! We are so, so tiny, so weak, that no matter what you do, your life can be ruined or destroyed in just an instant.

Attached: z07qb_Vr_400x400.png (400x400, 318K)

nihilism will get you nowhere user, some people are born with more skills than others but that doesn't mean they're better by default. The measure of a man isn't by his ability but by his willpower

Ive lost a majority of my images and Im too lazy to save new ones even though it takes like 2 clicks

>This meme proves my point

I'm leaving.

Fuck Russia.
Fuck Russians you're all worthless pieces of shit.

Fuck Black people.

Fuck kikes

Fuck the police

Fuck Australians especially

You're all retarded and you're all fragile little pieces of shit ready to fall apart as soon as you realize that your fantasy lala land where everybody can do anything is a lie. Conformist pussies doing work for daddy

I just don't understand this OP. If everything is meaningless and we are a bunch of animals going through life then why not focusing on having as an enjoyable life as you can before dying? We're here for a limited time so wouldn't having as much fun as possible be the point?

if nothing matters why does being retarded, russian, black, a kike, police, or australian matter

>loses his shit on absolutely everything
>"y-y-you're all fragile"
okay

ok nietzche fag

can I have 5 bucks first

I like to make commie memes

>Fuck Australians especially
Righto

Attached: olivia nervous.png (474x522, 267K)

>imagine getting this mad becuase some russain faggot called him a pussy
lmao
do a flip

aussies are the best, I love you asobi aussie

Wtf nigga you were making the same point on a more humble level.

Well that's the point

oooh eeeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang. oooh eeeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang

Attached: black and tanners.jpg (875x1000, 144K)

I love you too. You're very supportive

Attached: olivia blush.png (621x602, 367K)

and you're very nice

Attached: teruhashi smile.png (404x408, 118K)

>Бaceд aнд peдпиллeд, ми фpиeнд
what did you mean by this?

naw man, you can only accomplish things if you have privilege. everyone knows that

Attached: 1563764402288.gif (360x240, 337K)

It's literally "based and redpilled, my friend" in cirillyc.

(OP)
Nah, you've got an attitude problem, user. These are all true facts but there is not a single reason in the world to be disapppoint or resentful about it. I for example, depending on a day I feel deep bliss or god's wrath and justice coming about exactly the same. Feeling miserable for extended periods of time, no matter how justified by external circumstances, is an indicator of very poor overall health, posture and breathing patterns in particular. There 's work to be done but remember - suffering is a choice, there's no need.

Some days I feel like the most mediocre fucker on this planet.

No car, no job, no future unless I can jumpstart my brain and life.

Attached: 1557733639442.jpg (2400x1800, 1023K)

Stop buying into brain blue pill, user. It's all about how your body processes emotions. That's how spics, poos and niggers come here with shit for brains and looking like fucking swamp demons and they still get by and get pussy.

Go to bed, nerd.

Learn to live for the fight.

Death is the end of life. Any story you were acting out simply stops. In life you have the freedom to choose how you view life and death, how your orient yourself, etc. Any conversations about the relative value and utility of various attitudes can only happen in life. Death transcends and terminates all discourse.