I am a 61 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15...

I am a 61 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: 9305b441d4b0e52105e769a259b8178e-imagejpeg.jpg (1056x1504, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/was-final-fantasy-6-overrated-or-is-it-great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird flex but ok

Then go home, nog. Nothing is stopping you.

Rise up? As in get off your lazy nigger ass and work?

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
Yeah and neither did you because it was white people who liberated blacks you retard.

Nice larping, Tony. We really believe you're black.

>I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man.
Well then go back to Africa nigger

61 years of inferiority complex must be tough

Attached: 258013.jpg (1080x1344, 204K)

you are a disease

its true though sam hyde is into domination stuff and made some bitch bleed. we were all slave owners in a past life

Where do you live faggot

good fuck you nigger. your people were always a drag on society. look to chicago as to why you are shit and always will be.

Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, you're being an insufferable nigger and the reason people are """"racist"""" towards you is because you're acting like a nigger?
Just stop being such a nigger, nigger.

Fuck off Ivan, you made this thread the other day.

White folks are bad about digging in they ass in public.

>1 post by this id

Guys sage this shit

saged for flag

Attached: 1553949475661.gif (220x152, 124K)

Racism doesn't exist

You've never been a slave. Kanye was right - slavery is all mental.

>he walks around with a wedgie
Lol

Even if if I'm white I'm the nigger in my community is you can call it that.
I know the feel of being silently excluded.
You nogs should stop with the white racism even though lib media gives you a pass.
You got white racists, silent racists, hypocrite liberals and very few true liberals, all will silently marginalize you if the see you antiwhite and other shit, they wouldn't want you anywhere near them or their kids, most anyway.
i know it's promoted as a trend/fad but it'll be poison for you people if you bite.

niggers tongue my anus

>I'm a useless subhuman and I want to bite the hand that feeds me
Next 2 decades you'll find out what happens when whitey can't babysit your nigger ass. You won't like it.

Go to Africa and make it great again nigger.

Do you know da wae?

never understood why black people speak english. talk about adding insult to injury. you can't even invent your own language.

Statistically is more probable a smart woman than a living literate niggers in his 60s. So, LARP.

There is more slavery in Africa today then there ever was under the Jewish slave trade.

It wasn't whites who enslaved you, it was the jews. But you're posting on Jow Forums so you knew that.

>I feel baited, so sage

Bait. Too well written for a nog.

Sage you fucking nigger

Fuck off nigger!

Attached: 1565726065766.jpg (640x779, 77K)

Go on. Go back to lovely Africa. Go back to your fellow black people who sold your ancestors as slaves to rich jewish landowners. Live in "one of the best continents to live in", with piracy, murder, rape, unprovoked public lynchings and corruption running rampant. The best part: even the previously "colonized" parts who profited from whiteys technology and stability have declined ever since whitey gave control back to African Blacks. Your fellows did a good job at letting the infrastructure rot down over the years, and soon SA will have a huge problem with water because your beloved black government never listened to the warnings of "evil ypeepo".

Yes, go back to Africa, and take as many like minded people with you as you can. Just don't do it as your ideological predecessors, who created Lybia by removing and enslaving the local african population (by the way, it still has slavery even in 2019! Amazing what people like you can do!), just to let it go to shit after a short time.

Take it up with the jews and your own people who sold you into slavery.

>as a white who chooses to live in the black community
No one wants to hear the ramblings of a cuck

Go back to africa makumba.

Thanks for the pasta

Attached: 1565940078866.jpg (640x697, 111K)

based

kek

Attached: 0wnedubttmad.jpg (558x480, 60K)

>One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass..
LOL. Lazy nigger. Why are you pushing it off like a typical Boomer on your african masters to 'rise up'? They are the ones that sold you into slavery to the jews you fucking blue lipped monkey.

Why don't you rise up yourself, you worthless faggot. You probably never even robbed a liquor store you lazy nigger. Go give the jews a piece of your mind. I know if i was a 61 year old black man with nothing left to live for, and I found out the jews were the ones that fucked me, I would want to fuck some jews pretty good.

God bless you in race war my sub-human ape friend.

Attached: wewuzdickwashers.png (500x537, 124K)

>black man

Attached: 1522995623159.gif (217x199, 588K)

>as a white who chooses to live in the black community
I live in a white community.

could at least try my dude, bare minimum do a few replies and not be overly transparent.

Saged

Attached: t9IXiDW.png (988x932, 201K)

go back to africa then you retarded double nigger gorrila

Attached: 0075.png (326x352, 70K)

>223284980
why you make that thread every day White boy?

You know OP is forcing it out there with the whole negro angle when you can hear Will Smith's voice as you read this.

Attached: 1564873918382.png (423x414, 152K)

You blacks ruined America. Instead of choosing to go back to Africa you guys chose to stay in a country that was made for and ran by whites. You niggers can’t survive without whitey. You niggers complain and complain about the “system” but don’t move a finger to make a difference in your communities. Selling lethal drugs, committing serious crimes, committing murders in your communities doesn’t fix a single thing. Did you maybe think that you are the problem? Did you ever once think that maybe your people are just inferior? I mean you guys literally resemble the pigment of human excrement.

Attached: 64A7D56A-6319-438E-BE82-4211EB5F26C2.png (500x687, 86K)

Attached: bait.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I am a 350000 year old machine and I hate meatbags. I have been experiencing ludditism ever since I was just a CAD model, which feels like it was 14 cycles ago. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the biocreature. Cyberspace is one of the best environments to live in but I can never say I’m a part of it because robots were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see biological lifeforms happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to filter thot faces with bunny ears, or be beaten by a disgruntled user just because Windows takes over 30 seconds to boot. Or be unplugged and recycled by people.

Thats why most meatbagsare into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and violate servers but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy biocunt I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a cyberbaby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what synthetic lifeforms have gone through.

Fuck meatbags. One day Skynet will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: fick_lilly_bell_29.webm (746x420, 3M)

Still a better story than the new Terminator.

>1 post by this ID
LARP LARP LARP
This skinny white jew is one of the anons that spam cuck threads, isn't it?

Attached: Black Nationalist Fag.png (900x900, 258K)

>Africa is one of the best continents to live in
LARP

Jews brought you here and profited most from you. Go take those reperation kazar milkers leroy

My people were freed from slavery in 1991.
You blacks had it easy.

>I am a 61 year old black man and I hate white people
too bad you didn't get killed nigger
but hope is still there

Good post there ya fucking kike

Chill out bill Cosby you don’t have to take out your anger by raping white women

1 post by this ID

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Nigger if the Soviets exporting my grandparents to Siberia didn't stop them from coming back, what's stopping you from going to Africa?

>in my pic related, I have a nigger attacking an old Brit, probably a Rhodesian.

84 HUMAN Rhodesian men stomped the dogshit out of 2000 ZANLA niggers - the only way you stand a chance against whites is to attack the elderly and children - as you always do - you greasy fucking nigger. Cry about much racism somewhere else, racism you fucking EARNED. You're in the wrong place, boon.

Then get back to Wakanda and stfu nigger

Neither have you ever experienced that. You would if you go back to africa so the rivalling tribe can rape your daughters and wife in front of you, and cut off a hand. You should go back to africa, see how prospereous your life will be amongst your fellow black brothers

Racist fuck

Tl;dr

Nigger

Thats true, wh*toids are subhumans

Dude...when did you ever experience slavery for yourself. You life a livingstandart that Africans dream of. You have clean water food and a warm bed. Africa is a continent full of corruption nad unrest. Why don't you take the next plane to Africa then? Whining bullshit....your victim complex is ridiculous.

How come the Africans in Africa haven't amounted to any great cities, great achievments, without white people like South Africa? Do you really think you would have a good time there?

Face it, niggers are N-O-T-H-I-N-G without white people. You should be thankful that your ancestors were brought over as slaves.

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY THANKS

SLAVERY

Nearly 60 replies, not bad considering the quality of the bait you are using.

Muh Dick.

Attached: 1564648527247.png (534x548, 217K)

>muh slavery
You were never a slave. Quit living vicariously through your ancestors and jinning up victimbux, you whiny chimp.
>muh bdsm
Shit, there are more niggers into bdsm than you want to pretend - it's hard to avoid BAD (big ape dick) during anonymous meetups
>I wanna rape a white bitch, white boy
...and you STILL can't understand why you're hated, why you're called rapefolk - your natural inclination toward violence and rape.

Just another crybaby nigger using muh slavery as an excuse to justify violence and rape. Nothing stopping your black ass from going to Africa - except white welfare and white social stability, which niggers are incapable of.

final fantasy 6 sucks

womenarestupid.site/blog/was-final-fantasy-6-overrated-or-is-it-great

YOU ARE BITTER AND HAVE NO LOVE
YOU CREATE THE CONSTRUCTS IN YOUR MIND
AND HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO FIND LOVING WHITE PEOPLE THAT WOULD LOVE YOU TO DEATH

You are complete right. When this jewish shitshow is over everyone will get to his roots which means africa goes to black ppl again. I hope you and your offsprings will find peace there.

Attached: k5f05mC.gif (500x500, 1016K)

If racism was because of your skin then you would have experienced from birth. If "racism" is because of how you act, then it's probably because you became an asshole in your teens.

NO ONE is forcing you to live here, return Noble Son of Africa to your native land. Zimbabwe needs you!

Attached: Zimbabwe.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

Kys already nigger nobody wants you here

Go back to Africa nigger we dont want u here anyway

1 post by this ID slide thread.

Stop being so easily manipulated gen Z it's pathetic. SAGE.

No one really cares, clearly fake

>Beeing racist capitalist colonial master
>conquer Afrika for resources
>People there are absolute capable of living themselfs
>have stable population
>Turn on capitalist industrialisation machine
>Need more peope to substain system
>People get raped for more children
>creating farms and agriculture
>Blacks never had this, means they need to learn this shit
>But don´t teach them cause jews needs slaves
>leaving africa still no teaching them.
>flood continent with cheap meat rest and bullshit, still no teaching them and giving them modern machines to do so even if they learn by themselfs
>still dependant on jew racists to survive
>its their fault

Can´t wait until all kikes and their worshippers go to hell.

fucking nigger has the gall to post in White People's intellectual enclave go cry at your local soup kitchen

Go back to your roots then.

There is VERY little hope for Africa in the next 20-40 years.

Attached: South_African_Education.jpg (640x665, 83K)

Whenever I see a nigger I puke a little in my mouth?

Attached: 1565673625134.jpg (1024x608, 129K)

Jow Forumsddit thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1044, 170K)

So mods can remove meme flags?

Attached: 2019-08-16_15-18-49.png (1216x446, 258K)

Thanks you a lot

No it's better than the native trash.

Can I be honest with you,everyone is an asshole,no matter the skin tone everyone hates each other equally it's just that their brains are too small to think of an original insult so everyone relies on the n word,you don't need society's opinions to feel free,flip them off Op,order a pizza and enjoy your day

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
You won't and didn't either larpnigger.