Got attacked by two muzzies yesterday. they didn't do shit because I'm not weak, but can't fight at all as well

got attacked by two muzzies yesterday. they didn't do shit because I'm not weak, but can't fight at all as well.

what should one train to get accustomed to situations like this?

Attached: 97C3BF8C-4410-4203-9307-4B319F37C457.jpg (750x716, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4o_qpuJwgg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get this

Attached: Gun to a niggers head.jpg (500x285, 37K)

open hand slaps with the base of your palm. in a legal setting later, you can see you were pushing them back and slapped them to defend yourself- it's far more damaging than a punch but the perception is that you aren't as dangerous slapping as you are closed fist striking.

build a stronger neck so a random shot you don't see doesn't ko you instantly.

the correct strategy against multiple opponents is to move backwards (to lure them to move forward) - then watch which leg they favor as they approach you, then you pivot to their weak side, for most people this means their left, which means you move in a semi-circle to the right. then you crack them to the side of the head (by the ear) with a palm strike, as hard as you can. the adrenaline will rush into your body and you won't feel it, any human male can drop any other human male of comparable size with a strike to the temple.

As someone who has boxed the majority of his life, you don't train for situations like that.
If you're in a street fight there is a large chance you will either catch a bullet or knife, and if you don't, you're likely ringing your dome off of a concrete slab should you go down which can very easily injure you for life/kill you. Streets aren't for fighting; it doesn't matter how much of a legend a fighter is, anyone can be knocked out if hit or grazed by even the weakest of swings.
>TL;DR: grappling faggots are going to enter this thread with their 130 pound twink asses and tell you to go do BJJ or something. just ignore them

Attached: brave.png (1291x930, 1.81M)

this user is pretty close too but for gods sake mate if youre fighting for your life who the fuck cares about legal repercussions

That can't be real because Poland is a chrischun wonderland.

just want to save on his medical bills later since he is likely going to break his hand. also it's very likely that he faces a hostile court system, in which case you need plausible deniability. imagine he carries knuckledusters and kills some random guy, the goal is to live/get away not murder.

otherwise you should obv just have a concealed gun. since gun > man. in that case buy an ex-surplus makarov for like 100 euros.

Attached: 1280px-9-мм_пистолет_Макарова_с_патронами.jpg (1280x1031, 212K)

Found the ging mo kune enthusiast

Pray to St Michael, visualise winged hussars and shout Deus Vult" as you strike. Can't go wrong after that

Attached: palerider.jpg (453x600, 38K)

that's fair. out of curiosity, what would you recommend as a melee weapon under the assumption CC is illegal?

Train in chemistry.

Attached: zyk.jpg (3648x2736, 2.54M)

GET A DOG. No seriously, muzzies are absolutely terrified of them. They will walk on the other side of the street to avoid them.

In order of importance:
boxing for hands,
muay thai for knees and elbows, wresting, sambo, and jui jitsu for ground and throws

>what should one train to get accustomed to situations like this?
train in removing kebab

Attached: Kebab Remover Pro.jpg (850x560, 121K)

>you don't train for situations like that.
some scrawny idiot who's never thrown a punch in his life is doomed in that situation, someone with a lot of experience sparring/grappling etc who has good reactions, good spatial awareness, good coordination and good stamina will do far better even if it's still a crapshoot. you train for a streetfight mostly in the same way you train for any fight, get fit, get strong and get good, saying you can't train for it at all is nonsense.

>spend your entire life training 5 different martial arts because the women in your country want to replace you with violent gorillas
Nah, I will just go back to beating women

Lubing up your asshole, obviously.

Or I get a gun and my 10 hours of training > your 10 years of sucking chink cook at some martial arts gym
Dumb faggot

you need to target joints, elbow, knee, wrist, ankle, neck. it will cripple/main the person you hit, so you better be able to prove you are defending against deadly force. also the person will immediately try to grab the thing from you, which gives you time to kick, knee punch. you have a split second to decide to use the weapon, you don't brandish it or display it or threaten. you extend it behind your back (hiding your arm) then you strike in the same fluid motion. three strikes, wrist, elbow, neck. or if you are already on the ground, ankle, knee, neck.

the only knife you should carry if that is legal for self defense is a karambit, which requires you to practice a lot with using it since it's a slashing knife that is concealed, and i would not think using a lethal weapon like that is viable ever, this isn't a john wick movie, but the canadian legal system.

Attached: expandable-polycarbonate-baton.jpg (800x800, 52K)

If I were strong enough to pick people up like you might be, I'd just body-slam them or throw them off of whatever building/bridge/elevated structure we're standing on.

Attached: geese-howard-kof98-ultimate-match.jpg (900x1650, 155K)

defendu/fairburn sykes/shoot them in the face with a gun

Attached: Anti_Nigger_Tomahawk.jpg (750x563, 42K)

if the other guy has a gun and you don't you're fucked. if he doesn't have a gun and you can't fight you're fucked, if you can fight you might be alright.
this is simple you nonce.

Another side effect of learning a fighting art is that a majority of rich men have either a military background or some martial arts background. It teaches you discipline and allows you to network with like minded men who are generally above average in personal discipline and more centered than the average normie shitstain.

always carry bacon

I would utilize a baton but sadly they're outlawed here as far as i know. I was thinkig about the karambit thing too but likely will pin anyone if im in that close of a quarters anyways. fuck this country just want to be safe from savage chugs

steel cap boots them, and learn how to throw kicks. the best defense is just being a scary looking big guy, ppl only fuck with weaklings irl.

This works the vast majority of the time, but one feels like a big phony.

And then, you'll find yourself in a situation with some drunks where you have to present because those guys just dissolved their inhibitions or the occasional tardo-muzzie scaring families with children.

Muzzies know all to lynch, they cant fight for shit.
But watch out, after they lose a sorry fightthey willbring their while clan to fuck with you.
Beat them and dont come to the same place for some weeks.
Muzzies are human trash as worse as niggers

Rex-Kwan-do look it up user

>a majority of rich men have either a military >background or some martial arts background

Such a pollster. You're a fucken idiot.

>boxer
>talks shit on BJJ
Anyone who had done BJJ for 6 months would destroy a boxer fag. Sorry your cope is too strong.

Train on social skills.
There were two of them and one of you. There should be 10 of you and 2 of them. Then see who wins in a fight.

Glorious, been doing this all along. Thanks for advice user maybe one day my steelies and kickboxing will come in handy

Also
>1 post by this ID

Faggot

Simple palm sticks: kubotans, koppos etc. They are legal to carry in most countries. Of course not in the UK but a mini maglite should do the trick there too.

These things do a good job at reinforcing the fist and giving you pointy ends with which to concentrate strike force. Plus they're not a PITA to carry everyday.

Good point

Boxing and mma
Watch KSW be like Marius pudzonowski

Attached: download.jpg (184x274, 13K)

A gun.

Beat the shit out of niggers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4o_qpuJwgg&feature=youtu.be

Life long martial artist here (30 years). Any situation where you are vastly outnumbered is a losing situation. If you can get away, then do so. I spent many years as a bouncer in some pretty rough clubs. Sometimes, there's not much that you can do. Especially if you're outnumbered at more than 2 to 1. A few pointers:
Always protect your face and head. When the punches start flying, being both hands up, and grab your own head, just behind the ears, with your elbows in front of you. This will cover the majority of strikes. As far as striking back, aim for body parts that will hinder their ability to fight back; examples; thumbs to the eye socket, flat Pam strikes to the nose, and straight jabs to the larynx using your fingertips grouped together. Attack knees, groin. Back yourself into a corner, it against a wall... It seems counterintuitive, but it stops attackers from getting behind you. Also, don't move in straight lines. Especially when facing multiple opponents, and never, ever let yourself be surrounded. If one of the group tries to get behind you, circle around to your right to the side of the main person confronting you.

When and if you decide to attack, go for the "enforcer" of the group if he's noticing larger than the rest. If they're all pretty well equal, take the leader out first.

Tell them you just ate pork and you are about to puke on them

Don't give a shit about weapons like knifes and sticks, they can be used against you. If anything get yourself one of those old 6 or 9mm revolvers for 50 bucks, you should know best where to get it, kolega.
Learn boxing, you guys have great clubs over there in Poland. Knowing a little about footwork, pacing and blocking will help you a lot.

>the best defense is just being a scary looking big guy
It's nice to have a group of tweens shut the fuck up because you walk by, but when it gets rough you better know how to deliver or it can get very ugly very fast.

Train in MMA . Get healthy. Focus on Maui Thai

Boxing
Kickboxing
Bjj
Wrestling

Then dump all your onions products and let your inner white rage come out.

I see the "lifelong" martial artist post. Probably reasonable. However, if you possess white man rage I'm quite certain you ass rape 2 at a time.

Typically people that attack in packs are very weak. If you drop one, you've won.

Intimidation is 50% of the battle

Id say for street fighting
Krav maga ( because it also has muay thai )
And Bjj ( because you can spar like a video game )

>slavshit
>wh*te man rage

Can you conceal / open carry? If so do that, train with that as much as you can. Not just shooting, but holstering and unholstering your firearm.

Brazilian JiuJitsu
Wrestling
Muay Thai
Boxing
Pick one or any combination.
Good luck fren

this is what happens to the average slavshit here
>be polish
>think you are tough shit
>often drink too much be too loud
>always get shit pushed in by moroccans

Unless he has any friends

where the fuck do you live? Warszaffka?

Lutscher.

In fucking Poland too now???

So as a free American with concealed carry what's the best non gun alternative? Brass knuckles, baton, I looked into the karambit maybe one with brass knuckles built in? Guns are sweaty in the summer

>mehmet envy

Attached: gf-gGjS-TXek-epde_mariusz-pudzianowski-664x442-nocrop[1].jpg (664x424, 29K)

Muay Thai has hands so no use training boxing too. Sambo seems to overlap with wrestling and jiu jitsu.

Buy a gun. Chug some vodka. Then swallow a bullet slavic trash. Problem solved
Protip: you're not white

Untermensch.

2nd Amendment

>t.

Attached: 168425476845153.jpg (450x562, 90K)

Imptrash thread, ignore and do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1045, 170K)

>Muzzies are human trash as worse as niggers
well said,kike

poland has a good quantity of cctv cams,,
ask the police,,they will give it to u
give proof or pls dont post ever again

the delicate art of tactical pants shit

Silat would be culturally appropriate ...
otherwise MMA, BJJ or fucking Krav Maga