Do you believe in reincarnation, Jow Forums?

Do you believe in reincarnation, Jow Forums?

Attached: Reincarnation.jpg (533x283, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i believe in excavation and cremation

i believe in masturbation and aviation

I believe in ammunition

No. When I die I want to stay dead.

Attached: 1565987320180.jpg (800x807, 340K)

I want to believe in it, but I have no reason to.

you are energy.
energy cannot be created or destroyed.
therefore you can't stop existing.
you can simply lose consciousness, but if the universe is never ending, you will most likely be reborn. probably not as human.

no. i dont remember any past lives. fake and gay. point proven

Attached: 4.png (268x286, 54K)

No. You die and that's it.
All what you leave behind is your worth in teaching and material goods,

>therefore you can't stop existing.
I would argue that existing is only insofar subjectively valuable if you are conscious to experience it.
And the thing is that your consciousness is a certain pattern of energy.
And even if the exact same particles align themselves to allow a "clone" of me to arrange itself after my death how would my consciousness, how would I be reborn into that person?

well yes, but after death, you will lose all senses of course. there's no subject anymore to sense time, so being "dead" is a state you will not experience, but rather just "skip" to the next "life", where you're "conscious". assuming that the universe is never-ending, and energy can't be lost, of course.
>And the thing is that your consciousness is a certain pattern of energy.
if time is infinite, everything could happen, even the pattern of energy your consciousness is made of has the chance of being rearranged.
>And even if the exact same particles align themselves to allow a "clone" of me to arrange itself after my death how would my consciousness, how would I be reborn into that person?
i don't know if it's the pattern of particles that make up your consciousness, but there's something. and you'd be reborn into that being, maybe not (yet) self-aware, but living, having some kind of sense that makes you do things, maybe extremely pointless, but still more complex than almost everything else in the universe at the moment you are that being.

Attached: 14096971.jpg (512x384, 34K)

i believe in retardation

i dont want to i wanna die and stay in a good afterlife.

you die
the end

For some people yes... for others not so much

Do you have any evidence of this?

i can't prove anything at all but it seems logical to me, if energy can't be lost and time is infinite.

Yes, reincarnation is inevitable for those who can't learn.

This is my last ever incarnation on this hell whole planet you call Earth. I only came back for a one of special, to try and help enlighten the wonderers.

Why are you assuming that consciousness is a certain pattern of energy? What pattern? You discovered it? Did a scientist discover it? I want to know what it is. As far as I know, it's always tethered to a substrate of energy, but is not, in and of itself, THE energy. It's an experience of energy as the energy forms itself throughout an ever changing present moment we call time.

Also, we pop in and out of consciousness all the time so the evidence points ever so slightly toward reincarnation. We go into the void during Delta phases of sleep and then come out of the void after. We could say that it only works because we have our body, but our body didn't always exist when we were in the void. We were completely unconscious until we suddenly had our first experience at the age of 3 or 4, then boom, all of a sudden we incarnated into our body. We came from nothing yet here we are.

Attached: 1561160739438.jpg (640x634, 103K)

This is so anime
youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

Attached: IMG0006.jpg (1256x1786, 1.01M)