Eurocucks live in this

>eurocucks live in this
How is this acceptable?

Attached: cuckpyramid.jpg (784x560, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrewyang/status/1121154722067443712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Compare it to this.

Attached: americanhouse.jpg (800x600, 72K)

>pyramid house
>bad
how? explain.

Who lives in that shit?

looks pretty comfy desu

Attached: caf.jpg (962x642, 125K)

I FUCKING KNEW THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING, GODDAMNED COCKSUCKERS!!!

70 years of amerimutt occupation did a number on europe

kangz

Pyramid is a very bad design for a house, it creates a lot of wastefull space.

>cuck pyramid
Lol nice. Is there a cuckshed around back too?

give me that house

Attached: 1565382115274.jpg (960x837, 117K)

More space for birds to fly around.

but its quite good against the elements, see Egypt

This is like a dump by middle class American standards. Fuckin' suburban plot of land, only 10-15 set back off the road. Fuckin' lol. Owners are cucked they're gonna have pedestrians walking down their sidewalk and shit. Hope they didn't pay more than a half a mil for that shithole cuz if they did they got ripped off.

Look pretty cosy desu would need to see the inside if the walls were all slanted that fucks up putting anything next to a wall also the wall mounted TV now faces down wards

What? In Germany and Netherlands it's completely normal to have strangers walk right besides your living room windows while you're watching a movie or so

kek

Literally never seen a pyramid house anywhere in europe

i wish

That's weird. I would board up all of my windows in that case.

Beats a chipboard cancerbox.

Well, Netherlands is a diverse and multicultural nation. We don't mind strangers close to us

I have a treehouse

Sounds like a living nightmare, how you sleep at night? My nearest neighbor is two miles away as the crow flies, 8 miles by road, my house is half a mile form a private road.

cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: cool it with the antisemitism.png (217x34, 1K)

Thats nice, my kids have a tree house aswell.

You wouldn't be able to put any furniture up against a wall and would have to walk around bent over.

THIS

By look of the angle of the slope the space lost is minimal and internally the space close to the external wall would most likely be used for storage. As for unnecessary ground space being taken up, you could say the same about boomers lawns. Save on attic insulation too. All round quite a clever design.

I beg to differ

Attached: 1564505137562.jpg (1024x698, 253K)

It looks ugly as shit though.

DO NOT SPEAK TO SIR WARRICK DAVIS LIKE THAT!

Comfy

Lookin pretty comfy there chief.

well, the roof is here... where is the rest of it ?!?

This is true there is wasted space. It’s the strength. Pyramids hold up better in damaging weather.

Amerimutt houses made of plywood and spit, will fall over in harsh breeze

>British local pub
>made of stone
>built in 1500

Cope harder

>blocks your path

Attached: cuxor.jpg (500x625, 71K)

Is the rest of the house underground? Thats literally all roof.

OMG ILLUMINATUUUUUUUUUUH

Did you know : mixing styrofoam in gasoline makes napalm ?

>Nothing personal kid

Attached: Yang said it was a good idea.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

its almost funny how enamored these subhuman masonnniggers are with such elementary pyramid symbology. such little pathetic mongoloids painting themselves as high-beings.

We got fuckloads these, They're called "rintamamiestalo" (roughly translates to "battlefront soldier house") because building them was started to provide better housing for WW2 veterans with families.

Attached: 2W4A0430.jpg (1000x667, 123K)

Explain

Whoa is that a real cuckshed?

Satanic new world order garbage. Symbolism will be their downfall.

WE

Where is that shit? Luxembourg? I thought they were richfags.

>imagine living in stone housing instead of cheap wood template housing
Fucking retard

Yet they control every aspect of your life, cuck.

But you'd need a bigger house for the same amount of liveable space. So if you'd just build a regular shaped house you'd have a much better distibution usefull square meters/cubic meters

The main reason that the pyramids survived is because they were build with massive stones. The elements only eroded the coating on the outside of the pyramid, the stones would erode over way longer periods of time, the main element of erosion in old buildings is people reusing the stones used in its construction for other buildings. The stones and the pyramids itself are just too big for that purpose.

Sure is
twitter.com/andrewyang/status/1121154722067443712

No, it doesnt.

the triangle is the most stable construction in nature

No, that would be the egg.

That's why your Countries still haven't learnt to live in peace and harmony.
Love thy neighbour.

Who gives a shit? Apparently the one who lives in it think it's sufficient and doesn't need a house with extra space that only gets dirty while he doesn't use it.

OP that house would cost 1 million in luxembourg lmao

It isn't but its a very close and easy to make approximation.

>Yeah no shit
OP must be a drunk faggot hobbit

5/5 assez bon tiptop

Attached: doublecuckpyramid.jpg (700x379, 65K)

Cringe.

>Netherlands
You fucking idiot

>This is like a dump by middle class American standards.
Lmfao no it isn't.

>German flag
Talks 'we in Netherlands'
>Found the mudslim
Hello nigger, hi ahmed

I don't give a shit, I just explainin what regard it could be considerd bad.
> doesn't need a house with extra space that only gets dirty while he doesn't use it.
Retard alert, in this house he has a lot of space that he doesn't use but that can still get dirty.

How much do Cuck pyramids sell for in Europe?

Boomer

What country/demographic has the best roof shingles?

Attached: 61dZuPzmCNL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 34K)

Same price as your sisters pussy.
A bargain for all kinds of retards and mongos

It is true, when you walk down the street you can see right into lots of people's houses. I have seen people half asleep on the couch in sweatpants and a tank top watching tv, right behind a big window with no curtains that is directly at the sidewalk. Some people just prefer this, not me, my bedroom is also right at the sidewalk, and i always have my curtains closed.

i wouldn't mind living in one if that meant i don't have to slave to the jews my whole life.

That pyramid looks like shit, but at least it's not those fucking domes they're trying to push again.

The egg only stays strong with pressure on the top and bottom. Not the sides.

fuck this shithole country

This makes me want to throw up. If there's was any valid reason to hate America it is its "architecture". Makes my blood boil.

Why does that house trigger you so? You'll find similar looking houses in Canada, Australia, etc too.

The wasted space is not its stength, its an unavoidable consequence of building a pyramid. |I merely stated why building in a pyramid shape could be bad. There are other aspects that you consider when you build a house among them aesthetics, its use, its requirments and costs. In our corner of Europe we have almost no extreme weather, so it was probably done from an aesthetic point of view.

Never seen anything similar here

Everything erodes over long periods of time. There was literally a show on this history channel about it. The pyramids have lasted literally thousands of years, but it's due more to the climate than their shape.

You don't know how it looks on the inside, so you're the retard here.

In the UK most people with houses beside the road use net curtains for privacy, so you can see out a little, get light but people can't see inside.

>We got fuckloads these, They're called "rintamamiestalo" (roughly translates to "battlefront soldier house") because building them was started to provide better housing for WW2 veterans with families.
Very nice and cosy home, could use a garage but I don't get why you need ten extra rooms that you just have to keep clean

What country is that???
But yeah, definitely fuck it

€500,000 AT LEAST

If it was bigger, it would be kind of a dumb, gaudy novelty but that pyramid is small.

>lives in finished house
why are you being slave to facade jew?

Attached: 1530973548224.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

It's weird how finnish homes looks similar, but are still different to most norwegian homes.Yours look closer to most swedish homes than norwegian ones, but I can tell how they are all related to each other.

Pic related, east-norwegian neighboorhood

Attached: norsknabolag.jpg (1200x799, 258K)

Jew country, between france and germany
everything is expensive. even eating a small pastry costs like 3 euro. fuck this shithole!

A lot of houses here in the Midwest look very similar to your picture.

Yes everything erodes over very long stretches of time, but I replied to that guy that thought its shape was what made it not erode. Something the size of the pyramids would take way longer to erode due to wind and rain. That's why its pretty intact aside from the coating. The main damaging erosion to ancient structures in the short term is people using the stones of old buildings for new.

I bet the same people who push those tiny homes are the same people who mock rural people for living in a trailer.

looks like houses from ikea catalogue, i love that

>Goddamn Sweden, bloody SnowNiggers..
OP-Burger was right, if they are in Sweden, those definitely are cuckhouses..

He trolling you. That said, the townhouse in the picture has a messed up roof. Not sure why it was built this way.

I thought he was talking about the OP and mistook the flag for a Dutch one. And yeah, of course it's true, I'm Dutch too (see flag) so I'm well aware, but just in The Netherlands in the way you described it. In Germany and Belgium and certainly also in the south here, people keep their curtains, or whatever they have, shut most of the time.

Kiln fired clay tiles.

don't worry monsieur, as you request

Attached: giza2.jpg (857x542, 98K)