Hi pol black guy here

WHY DO YOU FUCKING ALBINO CAVE BEASTS EAT RAW MEAT

Attached: bloody-steak.jpg (588x514, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripleys.com/weird-news/fly-burgers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why you be eatin meat with worms in it nigga. LMAO

Because The Jews don't want us to. So it must be good.

Kek,i dont like raw meat thats why i make my sopa de macaco uma delicia

I love the taste of blood.

That looks so good.

Attached: 1563939307496.jpg (247x247, 33K)

I used to eat nothing but well done as a kid. Now I've dropped to medium well. I think it'll stay there because I really don't want intestinal parasites.
t. 32 year old white dude

Do you see the seared outside paki, that means its not raw.

Niggers kill turtles by burning them to death and then eating the raw innards. They are known to eat kittens alive. Blacks invented BBQ which is just coating good meat in carcinogens. Great invention, niggers.

Whites respect our animals and give thanks to the sacrifice.

only germans eat raw meat but i think they salt it first so its safe to consume

Red Meat is good raw, Sushi is good too.
Not everything has to be pressure cooked and coated in 11 herbs and spices

Lol nigger at least we eat meat.
Go eat a dirt cookie :^) and a chicken blood ice tea

You could take a bit out of a fucking cow dude. Its chicken you have to worry about salmonella with. Mad cow disease was a concern in britain like 35 years ago and probably a psyop by the jews anyway. You could eat beef blue if you wanted.

Well we have stronger stomachs than you people and can digest uncooked meat proteins easily like a lion. Also we mastered animal husbandry far before you, we discovered agriculture and began farming several thousand years ago. Oh, and we can drink milk.

But don't get mad, git gud!

Spam thread
SAGE

Attached: 1565961388575.jpg (396x382, 39K)

raw meat over raw vegan.

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x668, 117K)

Why do you niggers eat boiled pig intestines and chicken feet?

For the same reason you eat raw human

Only in first world countries.

>t. gutlet

>11 herbs and spices
Or more likely, one single spice emptied out of a 10kg bucket

You posted this shit last night you filthy kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-090822.png (720x1440, 271K)

Idk, why do your kin in Africa still eat children for spiritual powers during times of war?

Their taste buds make these things taste like chocolate. And menthols taste like pussy.

You realize the blood is drained from meat, right, imbecile?

No

Rare is how it should be eaten, or can your little monkey stomach not handle meat?

menthol tastes like mint, wrf are you talking about

Me personally im a hypercarnivore . I love the taste of rare meat ( cow ). A little salt & pepper , touch of butter im all set. Literally cheaper to eat nice freshly cooked steak 2-3 times per day than eating fast food.

Had this in France.

Attached: 4F081A9E-ADDB-4506-ACB6-AEF770E00610.jpg (720x1280, 133K)

So what does grape drank taste like?

Attached: thinking.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Isn't Ethiopian cuisine based on raw meat?

Couldn't stomach that desu

Disgusting.

Oh God, a raw egg!

It's based on shit like wannabe curries. It's like a knock off Indian cuisine.

While op is a shitty shill trying to divide by meat doneness of all things. Yeah 7-8 bucks a meal out for shit translates to great food at home. Why can't people cook?

Side note...who be morning mowing?

Attached: 1536187030908.jpg (749x800, 166K)

Are whites the original cave carnivores? Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 38422957_898666100336618_6965851038968446976_n.jpg (700x700, 197K)

That looks like something they would charge about $50 for when I could literally make that as a complete poorfag

You already posted this thread last night. Everyone shit on you then too. Fuck off. Sage.

Rare meat has less calories than cooked meat, because less of it has gone under more pyrolysis (heat being converted into chemical energy) than well done meat. Stop acting like a ghetto dwelling stereotype and learn to cook over fire like a man.

Attached: 20160906_134821_DSCF8817_2[1].jpg (999x666, 879K)

Didn't you post this topic on a thread last night? Fuck you nigger. You got your answers last night.

We JUST had this thread last night
I know you're not actually black because even niggers won't be this annoying

The best spice to go with my raw meat has gotta be [Sage]

Attached: ZbyXazQ_d.jpg (640x429, 37K)

Why are you responsible for most of the crime?

I figured it was the Jew, trying to divide White and Black nationalists from creating their own ethnostates.

I'm getting ready to go out and mow now before it gets too hot. I have 5 acres to mow on my property. It's actually really relaxing.

Nah only €8 it wasnt too bad

We've had way too many people doing that here lately. Another dude (maybe it was the same faggot) posted this shit in three threads and made his own

Attached: lazy.png (1873x542, 134K)

Guys a grill just flew over my house!

not all of it retard

congrats, you are normal

Is this an islamic thing? Can muslims not eat rare meat? Some assmad poo pissed that I eat his holy cows?
Someone told me its like 9+salt+MSG

Albinos?

Attached: 1564646608338.webm (540x302, 2.55M)

WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FU-

Attached: 1565734158642.png (389x378, 204K)

OP's picture looks disgusting and you're a disgusting faggot for defending it.

>cute gif of niggers eating raw human
Humans have evolved to find calories delicious. It's why you love grape drank so much, for instance. The most calorie-dense part of a steak is the fat instead the meat. Notice how when you cook meat, it drips? That's fat. The longer you cook and abuse it like pressing down on a burger (if any of you do this kys immediately), the more fat comes out.

Cooking meat is (in modern times in white countries) all about liquefying the tough sinew in the cut while trying to lock in as much fat as possible. It's a balance.

In your pic related, that cut is done "bleu," which is more of a niche way to have your steak done. Almost nobody does this unless the beef has been dry-aged, wherein the sinew "melts". Due to the fact that you can see a length of sinew right up front (the long white piece), I would reckon that this steak is pretty tough to eat. OTOH, the outside searing does help "lock in" the flavor by providing fat no way to exit the cut. For best results, this cut should've been done medium-rare (the most you ever want to cook beef unless it's questionable).

This post counts as reparations from me, and I won't have to pay for your welfare for 5 yrs.

Attached: beef.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>eat raw steak because you want to be seen as a big boy
>catch parasite

darwinism at work

Attached: Neurocycticercosis.jpg (953x1280, 192K)

That isnt human. Looks like a cow of some sort.

Why do niggers eat other niggers in Africa? Cannibalism is normal there.

Attached: NiggerAfrica.jpg (480x480, 66K)

They always do brother. There will be peace in our time

>oh boy I sure enjoyed that rare steak last month! cant wait to have another one

Attached: Piece_of_intestine,_blocked_by_worms_(16424898321).jpg (220x157, 11K)

Attached: MEME2019-08-17-06-23-05.jpg (1440x1289, 807K)

wow man did you see that on ripleys believe it or not? You're so smart. Remember sex gives you STDs and you can get ticks if you go outside :(

Niggers genetically used to eating dirt cookies and mosquito patties cant handle white mans food. Color me surprised .
ripleys.com/weird-news/fly-burgers/

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>ugh been having a few headaches recently, must be the stress

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 9K)

That's clearly a result of heavy drug use.

>my deadlifts are getting weaker, I wonder why

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 14K)

>takes another hit of wake & bake, looks at self and wonders..?
did I post this and forgot I posted this?

Attached: treepepe.png (505x464, 533K)

Attached: 1562094734372.png (691x722, 325K)

>Hi pol black guy here

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>starting a reply to himself image dump
Oh man alright bro be straight up. What's your issue? You're a vegan? A jew? There is no way you are just specifically for a certain thoroughness of meat cooking so just tell us.

This isnt the first time someone with a brit flag has posted this trying to meme. Also only fags are afraid of alittle blood.

Attached: Steak.jpg (799x800, 244K)

And niggers wonder why they're seen as a lesser race

>muh parasites
Enjoy feeling like shit after every meal. I'll feel energized and ready to throw shit around.

Yes all of it you stupid fat MUTT

in fact, it's a triumph of modern science in farming that we can eat this. ditto to the new options we have for cooking pork less.

1. That's not blood retard
2. OP's picture still looks objectively disgusting and you're a retarded faggot for defending it because "WHITE PEE-PIL BE MUH TRIBE SO MUST TAKE BAIT." You think like the dumbest of niggers.

t. faggots
Tartare is god-tier

Another clueless mutt, juices being "sealed" in meat was debunked long long ago

oh I meant, "cue" not cute. there's a gif of niggers clearly eating human flesh. well, probably many of them

t. Tyrone

Because it's delicious nigger. Shit have y'all even discovered fire to cook your Bush meat.

Id believe it. They DO have a cannibalism problem. Who can blame them though. They cant fix their society for shit and barely any actual food and water around.

Yes, because heroin dissolves holes in your brain, right?

My issue is that the meme of uncooked meat is completely retarded. Recently did a check of a selection of delicattessen meats for the present of toxoplasmasis. More than half of analysed meats contained the parasite.
See those plaques on the attached MRI? Thats toxo. It wont do anything now, but when you're really old and weak theres a chance you wont be able to contain the parasite and it'll reactivate.

Attached: Neurotoxoplasmosis-A-Axial-FLAIR-image-shows-multiple-subcortical-expanding-lesions.png (850x330, 175K)

>polack inadvertently tells everyone that they haven't caught up to modern cattle-raising techniques
But yes, YOU should be cooking your steaks well.

It’s disgusting. Stop lying.

>delicattessen meats
lel

You polish niggers have been getting real uppity in here lately

Attached: 85B76605-740E-444B-AE18-7E5D6F3DECE1.jpg (639x480, 23K)

>I'll feel energized and ready to throw shit around.
Thats the parasites inducing aggressive behavior, user

Because meat is tasty and good.

There is nothing better in the spectrum of sating my hunger than knowing that some animal was living its little life, only for it to be snuffed out just to feed me.

The sizzling of their remains being heated to the perfect temperature is musical.

The little sounds of the knife sawing through the slab of meat on my plate is soothing to my soul.

The coppery tang of their blood is a delight to my tongue.

The tenderness of their flesh between my teeth fills me with joy.

The sensation of my stomach being filled is nearly overwhelming.

Their life sustains mine.

Their death prevents my own.

I see them on the farms and I mentally picture myself leading one of their number, innocent and unsuspecting, to the slaughterhouse. I feel the cold steel of the bolt-gun in my hand, the trigger at my fingertips, as I stare into their unknowing eyes whilst pressing the barrel to their forehead.

"Boom," I whisper in rapture as I activate the mechanism, hearing the full thump-crunch of their demise colliding with their skull. "Headshot."

The flash of the knife in the cold, antiseptic light.

The smell of their lifeblood, now useless, profaned, and discarded.

Their skin used to make articles of clothing and useful items, like holsters and sheathes and covers of books.

It is a heady tonic, one I take immeasurable glee in.

I imagine to myself, as I strike the head from the chicken, strip the scales from the fish, pull the piglet from its mother's teat, that perhaps this is what the conquerors of old felt as they led their armies through a broken city, observing the pillage, the execution of remnant forces, the destruction of the livelihoods of their defeated enemies.

And I clench my teeth against the laughter welling up inside me.

I look upon my plate, at the pieces of the mastered beast that I am set to devour with my two hands and the tools they wield.

And I call it good.

Kek

nope.

Standards of living are so high you can risk meat that hasnt been fully disinfected by fire. Trump only eats well done though because he lives in New York

This

Literally never defended it just asked about the obvious asshurt behind the obvious troll thread you illiterate double nigger.

Memes aside, its very difficult to avoid your cattle developing these - especially if you like your meat "organic" and "free range". What, are you going to biopsy every square cm of every cow before its chopped up?

>being comatose is normal and desirable

He posted a picture of obviously shitty raw meat you act surprised that people find eating that hunk of shit disgusting lmao. You're a nigger, user. Just accept it.

Massive faggots, the lot of you.
You think Gordon Ramsay would say that steak tartare is the best food he's ever eaten if it wasn't actually good? Sack up, pussies.

Raw mince and raw egg OMM NOM NOM NOM!

Attached: 1534344705100.jpg (600x532, 52K)