Why are white genes so weak?

Why are white genes so weak?
For example, if I fuck a white girl right know and impregnate her, my son or daughter will look like me, not white. How can white people ever win if their traits are all recessive

Attached: images (11).jpg (650x471, 35K)

How cumb when I hit computer with hammer it stop workin

Ask the native americans.

This

So are you saying you wish your descendance would look white ? Why not stick to women your own race? What's wrong with people who look like you ? Also, if you know white genes are recessive, why are you contributing to their destruction ?

Attached: Alice Amato - Sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

Recessive doesn't equal weak. If one gene is a lack of pigment and another is a presence of pigment then the presence of pigment will be dominant. It doesn't mean the lack of pigment is weak. That is like saying a blank sheet of paper is weak and a piece of paper with ink on it is strong.
You just don't understand the most basic concepts of gene expression.

If your genes don't survive they are weak its that simple.

Because white girls are the slutiest sluts.
Also is fun to cuck all those white "superior" cucks lol
The superior white race fucked in the ass by the ugly jew race, so much superior wow

Attached: op.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Weon, you are white.

Change server on your VPN faggot?

Nigger logic
The famous 70 IQ

fpbp

genes aren't in a battle against one another to be the most dominant. they're in a battle to survive, and recessive genes obviously contribute to survival or they wouldn't exist. it's not like all genes are dominant but some are less dominant. recessive genes, in a sense, are recessive on purpose.

when you shit on a beautiful white wedding dress, the only way to get the shitstain off the wedding dress is to throw it away or bleach

Depends on the mix. Asian genes are pretty recessive, and in 2 generations the kids are white again, but everything else dominates.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

chink genes are not recessive, you dipshit. what research paper did you get that from?

No it doesn’t you dumb nigger
Blue eyes are recessive but brown eyes are and there is no difference between the two types of genes other than the pigment

It's because white people evolved in an environment with very high environmental selective pressure so as long as they breed with each other, they will have very specific traits suited to that environment. But if they don't they will regress to the mean and be jungle time brown niggers.

Attached: 1565960155144.jpg (1000x1000, 467K)

Keanu is a hapa and looks white.

Theres a difference, one will survive and the other won't.

Attached: images (6).jpg (678x452, 22K)

That's not entirely how it works, but go ahead and live in your fantasy world.

>Because white girls are the slutiest sluts.
>Also is fun to cuck all those white "superior" cucks lol
>The superior white race fucked in the ass by the ugly jew race, so much superior wow

So it's out of jealousy then ? You're speaking the white man's tongue (english) using his technology. (computer, internet)..Heck even the tongue you speak (your native tongue that is) is Spanish. (another language of european origin). You realised that quality always trumps a mediocre quantity and that's your way to to say "fuck you" to your racial superiors ? But deep down...Deep down, you know it's a white man's world. No matter how many "white sluts you fuck or not"...It's a constant reminder of your personal frustrations. (and heck an insult to women your own race btw)...

Attached: anal cancer.png (990x946, 517K)

>Keanu is a hapa and looks white.
he looks part asian. The average european doesn't look like Keanu. European men have different skulls, brow-ridges, noses etc.. (i.e. deep eye sockets, nose at certain angle relative to forehead, skull etc.)

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

>white population objectively declining literally everywhere and replaced with mixed race
>literally and objectively measured everywhere
>'uh uh not how it works..'
Lmao

when you look at Keanu..he basically looks like what you'd expect from someone who's mixed race. the difference is clearly visible. He neither looks european nor fully asian.

Attached: P1050969.jpg (600x450, 42K)

>Cuck your husband
>Have him eat ur ass out
>Die lol

I never knew he was part Asian until I saw it on that chart and people said it here. Most people I know don’t either and are surprised when I tell them.

Idk why people think recessive Genes are "weak". They aren't. They aren't strong or weak, they are simply recessive.

I actually see this as a positive trait. If a white person mixes, at all, even the slightest amount. The resulting offspring will be clearly non white. This is a huge benefit for keeping the rave pure. It is easily the greatest part about our recessive Genes.

Think a spic can tell if his bitch has been banging the Philipino mailman? No chance in hell. The entire world has dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair. White people have light features.

Basically. If it can blush, it's white, if it cant blush, it isn't. And btw. Jews cant blush (look it up)

Lol if I fuck a black girl the baby will turn out more beautiful than if it were pure black.
But I wont because blacks are pig ugly digsting.

>Trolling about phenotypic features
Intelligence, emotional regulation, and abstract thought are what we prize. The ability to safely and efficiently run nuclear reactors, to build and maintain infrastructure, so people don't defecate in the streets, and to easily identify the failings of communism, is what will be the most benefit our people

Attached: tumblr_lwks1coH8h1qexxvao1_500.png (404x435, 256K)

Hey pan, meet spoon!