I can answer every single question you have. Politics, religion. Ask me anything

I can answer every single question you have. Politics, religion. Ask me anything.

Attached: 19th-Century-Oil-Painting-Gerome-masterpiece.jpg (2000x1229, 125K)

Why do Jews actively support their own interests in a country that's usually not even their own through subversion and propaganda?

Attached: ...what.png (180x204, 21K)

the answers lie in the talmud and in the torah, it makes them have strong in-group preference and also makes them malevolent towards other peoples.

What to do about the killer bees making their way into north america and seeming no way to stop them?

How do I fix my country

Makes sense.

Not OP but nuking Melbourne would be a good start.

kek look up socrates

well, nothing to do there. just stand by and watch.
you personally? not at all, sorry.

Fucking bugger I'm not Australian

Why do Spain and Portugal have so many freemasonry

Attached: 028.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Will u plz die today reddit faggot?

because they do.

why are the average sandniggers total brainlets

the average sandnigger is not much less intelligent than an average european. but western civilization is more culture, and more civilized. why? because they had industrialization for nearly 200 years.

Which do you prefer the cold desert or the hot desert?

the cold desert

Where do you get your drinking water? and how much a bottle?

Why didn't sandniggers have industrialization?

one bottle costs around 1 riyal so maybe 25 euro cents. we get it from desert springs

Shouldn't Christians be allowed to visit Makkah? Muslins can visit the Vatican or Hagia Sophia.

because they didn't have the resources. the desert is pretty damn lifeless for industrialization.

>25 euro cents
hm, thats nice price actually if the water is clean and drinkable

it's different, the islamic sanctuary, the kaabah, and the holy black stone are there. so it's kinda different.

Attached: tacitus-661576.jpg (640x820, 132K)

It’s not fucking different at all.

Yes answer me
Why are you majority Pajeet

Thank you

2*2(2+2) =

It's 16 btw.

Can you list all things about Christianity that we should keep?
As well as listing those aspects not part of Islam, which however will be adopted by Western Muslims in the future?

Attached: answer.jpg (407x325, 68K)

What is the wavelength of 440mhz?

Is God benevolent, malevolent, or apathetic?

Because many people there converted to Islam. Weird question.The things about Christianity you should keep? I would say all of it, except for eternal hell. It should be destruction, as in annihilation, not eternal suffering. Also the revelation of John shouldn’t be in the Bible, I read it was around 500 years before Christ.

Do you really cut off the hands and feet of thieves and such like?

Malevolent and benevolent. Apathetic? No

Not anymore no

And that’s good

Join a political party and try to red pill them

Checks out and checked.

Since when the fuck are Americans this based?

I remember that ISIS hated Christians worshipping a cross as a symbol, but why do muslims pray to the kaaba? It seems like a similar superstition.

Speaking of Mecca, how do you reconcile that it was sacked by the Qarmatians who received no punishment from Allah for attacking the holiest place in Islam?

Checks out

Attached: BFE752D8-982C-4032-B116-041180D1BD72.gif (245x230, 879K)

ISIS actually wants to bomb the kaaba because they view it as a pagan symbol lol. i think kaaba worship is iffy, i think it may be related to saturn in some way like those small cubes jews put on their foreheads. qarmatians were based

why are you gay

Attached: 3613518a5005800_112112(1).png (112x112, 18K)

It’s all about the cube worship my dude

Attached: 05C8BA5D-2F6E-462A-8C91-816B87C5B8DB.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

But Your Pajeets haven't converted actually.
Also why are you just 13% Arab?

i am not. next question.

are the saudi royal family genetically jewish?

why is saudi arabia so afraid of shia islam?

well islam has been exported from arabia hasn't it.

How did NASA get our astronauts and crafts through the Van Allen belt 6 times without any radiation protection and suffer no casualties or equipment loss?

the saudi royal family jewish? i'm not sure. because the sources are iffy you know. also saudi is not afraid of shia islam tho. are you shia yourself? i respect shia

And why not?

No mate UAE is only 13% Arab
30% pajeet
10% Paki

And so on

Arabs are the minority

that's a gay question i'm not answering.

because everything is happening as god wills it, if he exists

I'm usuli shia, meaning I don't believe in Ali having divine properties or anything even close to it.

> desert is pretty damn lifeless for industrialization
Bullshit.
You mad fucks were just too busy killing each other and fucking your cousins.
To this day you're the backwater of the world.

Do you play league of legends? If you do let me know.

what is your view of ismaili shia? i'm very fond of ismaili islam, it's very nice. they believe in writings where imam ali says he is the creator and things like that. interesting.

i don't, i only play world of tanks, sometimes.

why are you denying that you are gay

Do your parents know OP is gay?

Reincarnation is not an allowed belief in Islam, neither is associating other entities with God. So I don't consider ismailis and alawis to be Muslims.

Why does the sun come up? Are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night?

why are you such a massive faggot and such a massive brainlet that you are not even aware of your own deficiencies

that is true, an imam said one who believes in reincarnation is a kafir

>n-not afraid

Attached: 350bn.png (843x618, 1.02M)

Wait are you the Saudi? You have a different ID and memeflag.

I still agree with you though, reading about Shia history is interesting because they were so radical at the time, Ismalis and Hassan Sabbah and Qarmatians and the like.

they might be called so, yes. we don't know where they come from, and don't know why the sun rises. that is the mystery of the world.

i'm the same guy, just was using the phone for a short while

>God can't do that because my priest says so

Attached: 255b2897f30b41e51582e4f680dbe3389fc463eb6838dde77311110d1fbcc07a.jpg (143x149, 5K)

I too wonder this, but as it goes it's as pointless as an ant wondering over the emotions, thoughts and motives of a human. He simply does not and will never know the answer as it is simply to complicated and beyond the ants tiny little simple consciousness.

God plays on a level field that we can't even conceive. This is why we force him into the human form, to attempt to understand him and what he is.

What do you think of your "Royal family" and rest of the population.

What is your opinion on the future of your country?

Your new King seems to be a bit too progressive for a lot of people and after you hit peak oil I've heard it speculated the whole place will explode worse than Syria. The whole region is oil dependent, yeah they have an islamic banking sector but virtually all the money is tied up in oil.

What is best in life?

i like the royal family desu. the rest of the population are pretty brainwashed by wahhabis so they're not that cool but it's ok.well, oil will never end in my lifetime, so who cares. if it will, nobody knows what will happen. we will stop being rich for sure.

religion, if you have one, or many. it brings tranquility.

how's that different from any other religion?

they're not too progressive for me, only for the hardline wahhabists that are around the king and his family. they are strong but not that strong, the king still has the upper hand.

>rest of the population are pretty brainwashed by wahhabis
Isn't it your royal family who brainwashes them or at least benefitting from them being brainwashed?

that's not an answer

How do you feel about Wahhabism and what it has done to the world, yet nobody outside the middle east has really heard of it?

The correct answer is "to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. "

Based trips of truth

Yeah, I got a question.

Why bring your little Royal Family Civil War to the US?

You sand niggers want to assassinate each other? Fine with me. But why come to Las Vegas to do it? Then fuck it up. Then shoot up a crowd to cover your fuckup while the target Princeling is spirited away by helicopter?

Now WE have to put up with the fallout from your fuckup...

same reason the US brings its bullshit get-rich-quick CIA funds to the middle east instead of growing drugs in their own backyards:
>Because they can

Really? You're playing the "Et Tu Quoque" false argument?

In point of fact, our useless "War on Drugs" has fostered quite the cottage industry of folks making drugs wherever they can - in their own backyards - so your bullshit point is bullshit PakiAnon...

nah, get the fuck out of Afghanistan and we'll see about addressing asymmetric warfare in your country by middle easterners. Till then, take your unwarranted outrage and shove it deep up your ass.

Why are you a nigger, but also gay?

Whatever you say Pakinigger.

Fucking Muslims are the Enemies of All Mankind - 270+ MILLION dead since your pedophile "prophet" rode off on his flying donkey.

Whole peoples, languages and cultures wiped off the face of the Earth - extincted - because of you genocidal inbred pederasts and your fake prophet (piss be upon him).

If anyone has it coming, it's Muslims. Stay in your fucking lane - leave Europe and the rest of the world the fuck alone - and then maybe we'll stop reducing your shithole countries to air pollution...

Get FUCKED.

we'll outbreed you in your own countries, keep you as exotic species in a zoo when we're done. good luck trying to convince anyone to stop us.

Thanks for admitting you're waging demographic warfare for the purposes of wiping us out and using your militant ideology fake-ass "religion" as a cover...

>You: oh, but MUH AFGHANISTAN!

Yeah fuck you and fuck all the shithole places you filth come from. We'll see about who's left standing, Pakinigger...

Pendulum always swings back - and usually swings farther the other way when it does. The brief window you fucks used to exploit the Left and infiltrate into the West is closing...

Tick tock, bitch...

>demographic warfare
hah, you make it sound so complex, it's nothing more than coming over (freely) to your countries, fucking your women daily (whether they want it at first or not) and then moving on.

The thing about demographic change, though, is that it's irreversible. The trends are irreversible. If you fucked more, maybe you'd stand a chance. But even the most aggressive lone wolves your ideology turns out are meek virgins who fear intimacy with women. The backswing of the pendulum will be violent, but by then there won't be enough of you left to prevail - against the very systems of status quo you set up yourselves.

I can understand the kabbah, but the entire city?

>Be you.
>Admit to being a rapist.
>Admit to being a pig-ignorant fuckwit barbarian.
>Think because your Mullahs say something, it must be true.

That's okay, Pakirapistnigger. I won't stop you all from fucking up and making the fatal mistake of Hubris.

It will be more of a surprise when the cattle trucks pull up in the ghetto and a bunch of heavily armed white guys tell you sand niggers to get the fuck on the truck... you're going for a ride.

lmao, nice kidnapping fantasy you've got there cletus. But it's probably going to go more like
>truck pulls over in the ghetto
>5 fat guys in undersized kevlar vests jump out, one falls over in the attempt
>start banging on doors with the butts of your FAMAS
>"C-come out, Muzzies, y-your day of reckoning is here!"
>suddenly, police sirens
>3 fat Jow Forums larpers manage to get back into the truck before it takes off, the other 2 run after it for a minute before running out of breath
>the police, who constantly patrol the ghetto but are powerless to do anything about what happens there, finally have a target they can bully the shit out of without political repercussions
>as the fat larpers are handcuffed and placed into the police cruisers, a woman in a full burka comes over and shoves an apple in one of the guys' mouth to complete the look

You guys are powerless in your own homes. You'll never get anything done.