Weird "UFO Insider" user. Anybody Remember This?

I remember this supposed insider and 97 percent of the time (99.99 for UFO "insiders") i take what the fucks say with a grain of salt. still i usully check all of them out in case of a one in a billion chance it is legit, as there is precedent for it with some legit small insiders posting here over the years.

anyways this guy struck me as different. interestingly the thread did not last long. with everything i have looked into over the years this guy is the most right on i have seen in the general traits and one or two small things he mentioned.

what do you guys make of it? anybody remember?

Attached: ayy1.png (1280x690, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-code.com/two-alien-skulls-discovered-in-russia-a-secret-nazi-institution-and-the-search-for-the-origin-of-mankind/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3NvHz9FjLI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217599421/
youtube.com/watch?v=6agXn3fVnRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson
youtube.com/watch?v=gHjodw9P8oU
principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=26476.5;wap2
news.wsu.edu/2017/04/10/negative-mass-created-at-wsu/
m.fark.com/comments/1203844/last
m.fark.com/comments/1386759/11882728#c11882728
thesun.co.uk/news/4853215/russian-kid-born-on-mars-boriska/
m.fark.com/comments/4371964/50903132/Scientists-think-warp-driven-starships-may-be-possible-one-day-at-least-until-some-acting-ensign-pulls-o#c50903132
youtu.be/rxX9Ky_Y0CY
youtube.com/watch?v=AAKEEd81CW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish i had archived the thread. this is the only other pic of the thread i got.

Attached: ayy2.png (1280x690, 145K)

this thread came around the time of the strange soft disclosures by to the stars spooks and others.

The fuck? Trojan Horse? Anyone with that technology could vaporize the planet any time they wanted. Why wait for someone to jiggle the wrong switch and then have a flag pop out saying, "BTFO LOSER" and THEN vaporize the planet? Nonsense.

>the Patriots

Q tier bullshit

Attached: 1561841360753.jpg (1025x1025, 165K)

ancient-code.com/two-alien-skulls-discovered-in-russia-a-secret-nazi-institution-and-the-search-for-the-origin-of-mankind/

Feels like every other larp. After being here since /new/ i've seen so many Ayyyy larps. Like some, this sounds nice and detailed and you can either believe it or not. Until shit happens and everything gets proven, it's eternally stuck between a "it's just larp" and "I really want to believe"

It puts a new twist on UFOs being trojan horses thats for sure. But the thing is, the post are 1 minute apart. It would take at least 2 minutes to write each post without spelling errors like that, so im guessing it was written on word and copy and pasted, so the writing was 100% pre meditated before being posted.

i know what you are saying but the description the "insider" gave whether intentionally or unintentionally so matches a specific group very closely. it is called the "Collins elite" by a few ufologists and is not well known even in the ufo community. they were described by some investigators as members of dod and military which had peripheral connection to many events including roswell and project Often to name a few. some were Christian but some were agnostics, atheists, or didnt care at the start. over time they became more convinced the aliens were demons and became what many these days would call radical Christian fundamentalists.

whats interesting is luis elizondo of to the stars academy was interviewed in an article and spke that the biggest pushback against disclosure was from fundamentalist Christians in the pentagon. this is almost direct reference to the so-called "Collins elite" and even more interestingly the ufologists who wrote on this group recently were on podcasts talking about the very interview with elizondo saying this was the collins elite.

btw elizondo of to the stars clearly has antipathy towards this group and even the ufologist investigators themselves, seein them as religious fanatics stopping the truth from coming out.

the ufologists may or may not just ignorantly be bashing this collins elite probably being nonChristians. elizondo and to the stars academy though I personqlly do NOT trust one bit. almost everyone involved in it who were previously known of are known to be handled by spooks or are involved with masons or the occult. levenda, delonge, elizondo, etc...

understood man. I still read all the stupid. goofy, and/or interesting "insider" threads just in case. 99.9 percent lost cause. still that's what I do.

interesting point.

didnt read pic in op but pretty much this if the post actually contains

>the patriots

role playing larping faggots

no such things as aliens and ufos

Yeah same. Ive had very direct experiences with this ayy lmaoand its something every male on my fathers side of the family experience as far as i can trace back. So i tend to be accepting of stories like these. At the same time a part of me wishes it was all a larp, fake, made up and nonsense because it would be much much better.

Not buying.

>Patriots

MGS autist larpers at least need to be original

bump

Its very different post. Its not like the retard ancient aliens guy or anything super out there like aliens are demons or David ike stuff. Fake or not, user made good points and practical reasons to why the whole ufo thing is kept ultra top secret. I also have a friend that said all of our modern day tech came a little after the moon landing and nothing has changed, but only upgraded, so our new tech came from the moon. But understanding how CAT wires and networking, and computers works the science is quite simple and makes sense a educated country would develop such a complex thing.

yeah it would be. as a child no horror movie or fantastical monster scared me more than grey aliens. what i have learned over time in all my searching has changed from fear to revulsion and a different kind of fear. personally I am sure they are real but now my own view on it is they are not as much aliens in the classical 20th century sense as they are more like the unholy homunculus of the middle ages. a thing of artifice, which half-live through blood or another substance mentioned which i think might be just as bad.

they are soulless servants of dark forces in my opinion.

they're electrostatic using polarity shifting EMFs

this. people really underestimate how simple it would be for aliens to destroy the entire earth itself. if you can fly through space with nearly unlimited power, you could nudge thousands of planet killing asteroids into collision courses with earth which we couldn't stop if we tried. they dont need to invade us like in movies. just one day we would all die.

For some reason, i have a hard time thinking this guy would lie. It matches OPs post. youtube.com/watch?v=O3NvHz9FjLI
Maybe its because he is an very old white man, and in white culture, and you can just tell when an elder of your own kind is being genuine.

>falling for a larp thread
go to You will be like a child lost in candy heaven
Or you are sliding something
in that case, kys

>99.99%
>One in a billion
American education at it again

Attached: 1554177126624.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

here yo go faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217599421/
stupid newfags! lurk for at least 2 years before posting
kys

The fear dies, when you realize your body is just a vessel and housing for the soul. The real fear is choosing the wrong religion. I heard somewhere that Babylonian/Mesopotamian/Anuki there are these carvings over the world of a guy carring a hand bag full of souls and religion is the recycling program or something of that nature.

ahh you wont like me bro as i believe they are moe akin to the ancient demon than the postmodern ray gun hefting space alien.

i have heard this myself that 20th century breakthrough tech may have come from crashes. have had good friends who thought along these lines.

i disagree though. from what little i have studied, the few uflogists who i think have the best ratio of truths to half-truths/lies describe these "craft as almost alive in themselves, and that they are almost totally solid, without many moving parts and made with materials that even the word "exotic" can't quite cover.

personally, and in my undereducated opinion, they are "craft" that were created from another plane or dimension with aspects we cannot conceive coming from our plane.

i think this makes sense as they obey some ;aws of nature, show in they are material in some way, but that they break laws of physics in strange ways that scream of hyperdimensionality.

Might as well bring this to attention. Anyone remember the Swedish twins that attempted suicide on a highway and England. Some say they are Nordic aliens. The story is so fucking bizarre
youtube.com/watch?v=6agXn3fVnRs

Attached: nordic.jpg (315x224, 20K)

FUCK im board and i got nothing to do, im going to continue the thread with ET stuff.

Attached: dale.png (500x378, 244K)

He admits in the first post that this is a "prepared statement"

Weird UFO tables discoverd in egypt. Not to much info on them, the UFO medallion as they call it, i think it was found in the Alexander the greats tomb

Attached: 1kjmlko423 - kopie - kopie (3).jpg (640x398, 54K)

>post reminds me of the art bell coast to coast AM incident back with Area 51
>tfw drove across the desert at midnight listening to coast to coast AM when they were talking about ayy lmaos
Terrified me. I couldn’t think straight that morning in class.

Attached: 4CFA17D7-57A4-4CE3-9D8E-2DAF2292152A.jpg (936x604, 32K)

Attached: a335d3829cbaa0cb9bb3f3a9c71ce08a.jpg (474x355, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gHjodw9P8oU
This guy on youtube has interesting videos regarding ufos, this is believed to be the Tomb of Alexander the great. Weird as fuck

Attached: FUCK I'm board.png (600x680, 144K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217599421/

thanks bro

i know what you mean. btw the darkest descriptions of the motives of these beings came from remote viewers, mediums and occultists from project OFTEN. now i don't take words of occultists at face value as I am a Christian and do not trust them.

sybil leek, a witch, who actuall was verified to have been brought into ARTICHOKE projects had a vision of one of these demons.

here is a quote from a website i brought up just now.

"Leek was very happy to help both the Collins Elite and Operation Often. In September 1972, while being interviewed by both groups, she went into a trance state and reportedly channeled a demonic entity calling itself Caxuulikom. It claimed to remember events from ancient Babylon, mocked all those present, and told them directly that the extraterrestrial hypothesis was a ruse, and that it was a demonic invasion they should be worried about. Caxuulikom also informed them that earth was nothing but a farm, and the energy from their souls would provide a food source for demonkind. "

principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=26476.5;wap2

here is the website. btw i find myself more and more to disdain discordians. they always dwell around the conspiracy communities. if they were just mocking conspiracy theorists i wouldn't mind, but they also (think RAW, read about his connection and strange connections to people like lee harvey oswald. and his muddying the waters of genuine fucked up shit with absurd bullshit, the fat fuck) obfuscate and throw in confusion into genuine topics within the fortean world.

especially on satanic ritual abuse and vip pedophile rings. they obsess on this more than any others in their ire. interestingly most are involved somehow in the occult. most are chaotes, faggy wiccans and satanists. sorry got off topic but they need to be looked into furter. if interested look into the illuminates of thananteros/pedo claims

>opportunus adesi
Latin->English in google translates this to "conveniently here," which i guess is kind of similar to "chance encounter" or something of the sort. Wonder why that phrase

The evil in this world makes me believe they're is an ultimate a source to it, no one is born with evil intentions. And if there is a hell and Satan then there has to be an opposite, a god and heaven, maybe jesus or what ever. But then the cult of the black cube and whatnot makes it all so hard to believe who is truly good and truth. You can weed out the easy evils. Like hindus, the gods look like fucking demons and India is a hell hole, most birth defects happen there.

Unless the Earth has something protecting it.

As long as just one person has faith in God, we are protected.

What if they don't come from space?
What if there is another entire civilization on earth that we can't detect. And they evolved here along side us.
But they have learned to cross over in a way in order to make themselves visible here.

Attached: a4.png (596x762, 101K)

>autism speaks

Aliens are real
Comped humanity since 10000 years
Able to switch dimension
They are right now near you, co.opti g your pilot
There are so many of them that each human has their own group of ayyys obsorving him from the other realm

80% of this is lifted from Bob Lazar’s story

I believe that to be true, I dont know who or what they are though.

They may want to harvest us or slave work. Their bodies may not be capable of working within our atmosphere until we turn the world into their bio dome.

What if they dont want us dead but enslaved and doing what they want? And what if they have way bigger time scales availible? A slow infiltration would make more sense and would be more cost effective.

Why does the CIA/Mossad prefer to do clandestine regime changes that supposed to look oragnic(arabic spring) instead of just nukeing everything?

The hurr durr they could just nuke us argument is retarded.

wew tell us something we don't know

It's almost certain some poeple on this planet know
>Ayys are here
>How they look like
>What is their planet
>How the saucers look like
what we don't know is
>Why really they are here
>how is their presence related to humanity
>did they fucked with us in the past?
>extent of ayy powers

damn my observer aliens must be bored as fuck because I only browse pol 24/7

Space is fake. Ayys are demons

Attached: 1565024459850m.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

UFO's aren't real, but they still remain one of the greatest dis-info campaigns to have ever existed.

Sometimes they invade my dreams. Those specific dream have different quality then my normal dreams have. I instantly become Half-Lucid and can do fun stuff. They always follow me in groups up to 50. Most of the times they just watch but sometimes they try to enrage me. Had to wake up seething with rage a few times. It feels very weird.

Space isn't real. NASA isn't real. Black holes aren't real. Aliens (as you know them) aren't real.

However "aliens" that are actually native to this planet from deep within the earth/ocean are real. Their "Space Ships" aren't machines like ours they are pure energy made with their minds.

Depends on how you feel while browsing. They love high emotional states. The always triggered libtard is prime target while the bhuddist monk who is always chill totaly boring.

Absolutely fake and gay, mentioning HYDRA and then ending first post with an ellipsis.

Can you shit the fuck up and fuck off, please?

Anyone have anymore info on this?

>t.nigger who thinks UFOs are Yaweh he can summon at will

>Nibba just watched lazar on jre

lmao

just shizos on amphatamines

This is shit and larping.

It's actually the exact opposite Bob Lazar claiming.And Lazar is legit

We already have bases on the moon, Mars, and all over the galaxy. We have stargates. We have entire fleets of interstellar spacecraft. Many ET races have had bases on Earth for thousands of years. We interact and trade with ETs everyday. It's not a big deal.

That shit was v spooky man. He was talking about a conspiracy to end the world or someshit

What is a shizo? Is that some kind of yiddish word you kike?

DAMN THE PATRIOTS

I can confirm that there are human like people that are much larger than us.

then he called in the next week and explained how he hoaxed it.

>let's deep six the saucers
>lemme just brag about it online first

Space is real, demons are Ayys.

Attached: 1552444991342 (1).jpg (745x1100, 316K)

Yes, because mossad is always innocent and never does anything divisive or harmful to another nation. Nope, best ally.

You fucking rats masquerading as humans.

read the story faggot

>Hollinshead took pity upon her and instead offered to take her back to his house at nearby Duke Street. Sabina accepted and relaxed as she began to relate how she was trying to locate her hospitalised sister. Back at the house, over drinks, her odd behaviour continued by constantly getting up and looking out of the window, leading Molloy to assume that she had run away from an abusive partner.[13] She appeared paranoid too, most notably offering the men cigarettes, only to quickly snatch them out of their mouths, claiming they may be poisoned.[13] Shortly before midnight Molloy left and Sabina stayed the night.[1][7]

The next day around midday,[7] Hollinshead called his brother regarding local hospitals in order to locate Sabina's sister Ursula.[10] At 7:40pm, while a meal was being prepared, Hollinshead left the house to ask a neighbour for tea bags and then went back inside.[16] One minute later he staggered back outside, now bleeding, and told him "She stabbed me", before collapsing to the ground and quickly dying from his injuries.[1]

Sabina's flight
As the neighbour dialled 999, Sabina fled the premises,[1] and was caught on the run by nearby CCTV. She ran out of the house with a hammer, periodically hitting herself over the head with it.[8] A passing motorist saw this and decided to tackle her in an attempt to take control of the hammer.[7] While wrestling with him, Sabina screamed and took a roof tile out of her pocket and struck him on the back of the head with it, stunning him temporarily. By this time paramedics had found her and gave chase. The pursuit ended at Heron Cross when Sabina jumped from a 12-metre (40 ft) high bridge onto the A50.[1][8] Breaking both ankles and fracturing her skull in the fall,[5] she was taken to hospital.[15]

thats whats happens when u fry your brain from drugs

I've witnessed UFOs on 3 seperate occassions, only one of those without witnesses. All I can say for certain is that these "craft" whatever you want to call them, absolutely 100% behave with an advanced intelligence. If someone wants to tell me what I saw was swamp gas then maybe they should re-examine their mother and make sure she wasn't a fat fucking nigger because I know what I (and others) have seen. Whether it was legit alien is something I'll never know, just that the movements of the craft i've seen did not obey the laws of physics as we understand it (the acceleration and change of direction of these things is fucking insane).

These discussions are so tiresome. They are all 100% us. Notice the uptick in "tic-tac" UFO sightings lately? Guess what is entering first round of test evaluation and production:
>LRSB
It's a plasma sheathe around the aircraft that serves as a virtual wing surface and drag reduction tool, whilst also absorbing a shitload of incidental radar waves. This is technology that was tested on the B-2 at Kirtland. This is just the next evolution of that technology implemented in a fully mature form in the LRSB.
as far as the black triangles, still us. Fun. Things happen when you spin certain shit really fast. Like Helium-4. That's the first one, as it has a superstate that is both superconducting and superfluid simultaneously. Bose-Einstein condensates and fermionic condensates when rotated rapidly have been shown to create negative energy states. These can be used for thrust in positively curved space. You can also do fun things with these "matter waves" and powerful lasers. Like make an amazing pulse compressor. Or store the photon energy state as a plasmonic wave. Maybe use another laser to "push" the peak of the matter wave and amplify it past the Schwinger limit for pair production...

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217599421/

yo go?

news.wsu.edu/2017/04/10/negative-mass-created-at-wsu/

m.fark.com/comments/1203844/last
>Skip to last page

m.fark.com/comments/1386759/11882728#c11882728

There would be no organic bodies period, nice fantasy writing though.

thesun.co.uk/news/4853215/russian-kid-born-on-mars-boriska/

Boriska Kipriyanovich

Attached: Boriska Kipriyanovich.jpg (620x413, 50K)

i dont agree with socialism
but my great grandpa was a big shot union head who was a "socialist"
he said and i quote
"ronald reagan is involving the government too much in the american labor industry"
these leftists just steal words and ideologies
what they really are is tyrants
what kind of world do we live in ?
hospitals didnt use to be for profit
not everything was nickel and dimed
"capitalism"
is just a feudal style oligarchy sadly

Ufo's are fake and gay they would either visit us or destroy us

woops wrong thread

what about this guy

m.fark.com/comments/4371964/50903132/Scientists-think-warp-driven-starships-may-be-possible-one-day-at-least-until-some-acting-ensign-pulls-o#c50903132
>Russian Einstein is Y. B. Zeldovich. He is a motherfucker worth looking into.

Problem with this larp is if the illuminati wanted to disclose this they would be trying to legitimize it in the eyes of the public rather than constantly discredit it.
I have little doubt that if there are acquired crafts somewhere, the billionaires running the planet couldn't afford to have their technology available to the general public.

Yeah you are going to want to get everything oit as quickly as possible so that the is less time on cameras, Less time on someone phone, computer, tablet, and less ability to be discovered. Type everything out that you are hoping to day, copy, paste, bail...

I've legit seen so many from my old house, Mostly late night to early morning during weekdays I'd see them, I've seen one approach north of my POV of the night sky, fly sporadically in very fast short motions to completely south of me over head not that far above me.

Also stayed up one night watching two of them intently till early morning, then when the sun was starting to come up and people were probably waking up, In the blink of an eye they shoot straight up in a 90º angle completely disappearing.

Then to top it off im laying in my backyard on the outside table at 4am weekday,look directly up at the sky, Keep in mind who the fuck ever cranes their neck and look directly above them? And i legit see a congregation of about 50 of these things flying over head. Still find it hard to believe i saw this shit with my own eyes.

WTF this guy sounds legit.

Maybe jews are aliens the whole time - read whole thread

I can prove that Roswell 100% without a doubt was a crashed UFO recovered by the DoD.

youtu.be/rxX9Ky_Y0CY
Here you go user

You've never photographed or recorded? I was taking some star photos a couple of months ago with long exposure and on tripod and I captured a very weird thing in the air.

Larpy Larpy Larp

hello, astronomy enthusiast here, can you describe if what you are seeing is orbital or suborbital.

>suborbital (wings, fuselage, shape, dynamic motion - as your perspective changes due to it's non-ballistic trajectory)

>orbital (no obvious edge or outline beyond light, linear motion)

Attached: skyfap.jpg (654x351, 25K)

I also just realized the lights they emitted were no different to those in the night sky and the nights i saw multiples there were many stars out as camouflage i guess.

It's Bob Lazar stuff mixed in with larping

Attached: system bog.png (500x500, 449K)

Do so

That's mental. If you live outside the light pollution of a city you can see this shit almost every night, it's fucking unreal. I've never seen more than one at a time but fucking hell what you say about the one shooting off, that;s how the last one I saw was. I was calling at a mates house and ringing the doorbell, must have been about 10pm on a Friday one October, so I'm looking up at the sky because fuck all else to look at and its a starry night. I see a "satelite" moving, but instead of the usual bright glow, it looks red. So as it's moving along for a minute or two, then it suddenly stopd, then instantly shoots off at a completely different angle at a speed I can only guess at, fucking thousands of mph at least, and just vanishes.

>aliens don't have sex organs
>"his presence"
>"he was moved"
You'd think these insiders would refer to the alien as "it".
Presumably, they've all discussed the alien many times and the accepted terminology is that "it" is a "he"?

Alright, give me 5 minutes to type all this up. I'll stick around for questions and to explain details often overlooked.

Also I will likely get questions im not allowed to answer, so if I say I can't answer them please respect that.

Bumping with USSR UFO crash
youtube.com/watch?v=AAKEEd81CW4

Attached: ufoussr.png (533x417, 263K)

I was a poor NEET, Hence why i was up at schizo hours having a dart,I tried to take a picture on my shitty phone but it was completely

It would have to be orbital as it all I could see was just a light that moved very strangely, Fast. Stop.Fast. Stop. Similar in moments to figure A you have there.

But the congregation was a fluid motion over head all in the same direction. It was a mess sort of flight path where all the lights were close together but moving in the same direction

One was sub-orbital, a massive craft overhead that I can only describe as giving off the same hum/buzz as an electric substation, that had red and green lights on it, I was about 8yr old when I saw this one and got mocked by everyone I know about it because "ufo's don't have landing lights", I know what I fucking saw and the shape and size still doesn't fit any known craft. The other two incidents were orbital ("stars" moving in incredible fucked up speeds and directions)

that's just a meteor shower user, the lights are intermittent and do strange things because its a combination of gas being burned/venting and the atmosphere itself oxidizing rapidly and igniting.

next time you see something mark down the date and time and the rough orientation (facing north, west, east, south) and anyone with free software can tell you exactly what it is. there are something like 15,000 up there satellites as well.

if you had IR/night vision and looked up you would be shocked by how much movement is up there. almost all of it is tracked, with registered ID's and known to hobby observers on the ground, including the top secret stuff that they can't hide but is off the books.

Yep, I first start star gazing when looking out my bedroom window absentmindedly and that's where i picked up on the first one I would ALWAYS see, in the same general spot in the air moving around in stop and go moments, Which led me to start watching more.

I only saw them take off the one time at incredibly high speed, But when they DO move those short distances it's incredibly fast. There's no way unless you're staring them down with the intent of watching you'd ever think they arent a star or satellite