How do I get gf in your country? I am shy. Give advice

How do I get gf in your country? I am shy. Give advice.

Attached: 1564926759644.png (1189x1422, 54K)

have money

enlist for the israeli defence force

youll have to be fat, obese even. start eating now. girls like all you can eat buffets. youll need to out consume her to prove your manliness

be black

have sex incels

That only works in America, weirdo

i would but i do not have enough money

I don't have money.
Pretty sure I cannot join!
I'm poor.
Not black!.

Looks like I am out of luck. Darn

Be him and say "a yo baby want sum fak." Chicks go all wet for this.

Attached: 1555613487640.jpg (680x760, 28K)

Chicks only want Yonkers kitygod BVLL seed in their cunnies. A incel like you has no chance against a BVLL such as him.

Attached: 1557860594894.png (1364x1400, 1.59M)

If you wanna gf in the UK, just buy the slut a vodka and coke.

Check me 9s

I said check me fuckin' 9s

9s

ffs

You stole my 9s!

Give birth to white babies, roastie.

how would i, a bulgarian, do that?

im on a roll, i sniped 2 trips and a quads in the last 24 hours

literally who can stop me? call the jannies, i dun care!

Look at him, Ralsei is the The OHIO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his brown skin. This brown skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the endless threads of r/banter, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The brown skin reminds us of our pure, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The RALSEI's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(/b*nt/ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. His penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Yonkers the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent mutt seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman he impregnates.

In total, the Yonkers expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why Yonkers is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1558131243630.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>women on /b*nt/

***Janies***

*code1333*

what
excuse me, I am not a female kitty god, nor a "bvll". I am a kitty lord...…
Ralsei is a goat boy from a rpg game and I was only trying to be him bruh

Piss on her tits

cursed doubles of janny invoking. thats blackmagic yknow

Of course I know the score. I'm a Thelemite

tell me how you make chicks wet?

Be black and retarded