About trannies

It makes me feel uncomfortable that the internet has made it easy for socially awkward nerds to fall into crowds that push them into taking drugs and mutilating their bodies.

And they do it out of a sick desire to fit in, they start to believe it's what they want, and one day they are going to wake up and realize they have irreversibly damaged their body chasing something they can never obtain.

Attached: 994A4C78-D35B-4EC5-A1C3-7FD1C169D173.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up

i see, i didn't know cocaine makes you a tranny.
learn new things everyday

Attached: 22c93f3d8a777bf1.png (1020x714, 703K)

I mean...
You clearly know nothing about what causes transgenderism.

Please keep LGBT topics and just stuff about it on /lgbt/.
It's silly, it's not cool to rant about people and spam the board with 'trans shit' and 'anti-trans shit'

Sorry if this came off as mean.

Attached: omohara.png (203x163, 24K)

sometimes I wish the internet was never invented

Attached: 1549801347896.jpg (1920x1080, 1.9M)

You're right. Mostly happens to the younger ones though, those not yet mature adults, tested by time and the world itself..

based ssp
korbie i...

Attached: 5f69a3f4382c6b3ac9b9c68f8381e2d4.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

>tFmygaz

Attached: ad0b9f51e6066e9c52fc30fe40db2b6d-hank-hill-propane.jpg (500x376, 36K)

no you're right
The most he probably knows are some discord screenshots

the internet's been a very negative thing i think

Internet isn’t the problem, society is.
This post was made by gangweed.

>discord screenshots
you people are in denial, you will never achieve to become a woman, and also you are out of the dating market

Attached: 468E0453-4009-4191-9DB3-FA2699E0409B.jpg (625x853, 127K)

internet societies?
i think trannies are often just baited into this shit by communities who act like it's fucking great to do such shit.

you're right its society that changed i guess

guns don't shoot people themselves, and the internet doesn't mutilate impressionable teenagers itself either

Fucking lol what a disgusting "person"

Based thread.

stop talking about trans people already

Yes, it takes very basic googling or literally just going to any science book on transgenderism.

I'm not a tranny now, but the biological reasoning behind transgenderism is the brain developing male/female and the body developing the other sex. Which causes GID (gender identity disorder), the only cure is to transition.
Telling a trans person not to transition is essentially telling a person with cancer to not have chemo because you don't like it.

The world doesn't revolve around you and things in the real world are much bigger than 'boohoo my feewees ::'((('
Transgenderism is a biological condition, similar too not having a limb, a hand being born backwards, being blind, but this has a curse.
You cannot deny someone happiness and a cure because you dislike it. It is stupid.

That being said, I do not support constant transgenderism without dysphoria or the absence of a brainscan. This is more than a black and white issue, It's an adult issue too, and a lot of teens think they're trans. It is shady how with such a seemingly rare condition that a bunch of kids are trans now, it's wrong they think they are trans when they are not, however; transgenderism is a serious issue, people who don't pass often are not real trans people. And are tucute (short for to cute to be cis) this is very silly and they deny science. Don't be like that.

Denying transgenderism and saying it's not real or transition is not a real and effective method of cure is denying science, you are on par with a flat earther.

You know that people can actually pass right? Lmao, like look at blaire white and TELL ME THAT'S A MAN. Look at Storm Ryan and TELL ME THAT'S A WOMEN.
Stop using a strawman, it is simply making your argument of 'boohoo my feewees' worse. And you are aware it's not just male to female, right? You are very uneducated.

The world is moving on,
You should too.

This might have come off as rude. Sorry.

Attached: 10.jpg (910x480, 25K)

dumb fetishists

Attached: 1458368530719.jpg (745x869, 252K)

I do not think trans people are hot, I would never date one.

>You know that people can actually pass right?
Even with that 90% of men actually want children and they don't want a depressed useless tranny that only brings disgrace.

Sorry but this is the truth, come back to the normality, you still have time to fix yourself.
Don't try to be a woman's knockoff.

Attached: DA91C117-4C25-4E30-A94A-25CFBD39C75B.jpg (1280x960, 75K)

if I'm correct you said in that thread that it's okay to have a trans fetish

you actually read through that? my time is worthless and i didn't even spend it reading that

It is?
I just don't have one.

You're so uneducated it is silly.
There is only 1% of the population who is trans, and most are FTM, Stop acting childish, I may not agree completely with them but at least I don't act like a baby. Stooooopppp...

Haha yes, the 15 years old from Jow Forums really did a good job of radpilling this boomer

Attached: 15cf53b15dc832462f7680654982df41.jpg (800x1130, 123K)

>most are FTM
lol sure, tomboys dont count

>Tomboys
Have you ever even read on this?
They go on HRT, this causes them to be men or women, because they have the hormones.

Attached: 0.jpg (250x375, 33K)

The only good trannies are the ones who commit suicide

of course nobody in his/her right mind would date a tranny

fuck i've been trolled
good job

I like trannies, as long as they keep their penises desu

Attached: 1562634543107.jpg (482x482, 28K)

>You're so uneducated it is silly.
twitter's favorite education

>U NEED TO AGREE WITH ME OR U DUMB

NPC tier attitude by fucking losers who got passing grades in school and then a bunch of social media posts

go ahead cunt what education did you get that makes you right and everyone else wrong?

Attached: 325928753d7744971a75cdf1706e36d6.jpg (660x660, 107K)

So? You know they have a condition, they're not here to give you sex. :|

>the only cure is to transition.
is the only cure to being suicidal to kill yourself, discordnigger?

discord thread

fuuuck i'm not even drunk
what's happening today

too much flu, black coffee and cigarettes

Attached: 623.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>U NEED TO AGREE WITH ME OR U DUMB
That is because this is scientific fact. You are on the same level as flat earthers and those people who say the moon landing never happened.

>this is scientific fact
which ones

>They go on HRT, this causes them to be men or women, because they have the hormones

I can't believe you are this stupid so I'll take it as a bad attempt at baiting.

Attached: 62270BCB-144C-4060-AEE9-2963F9F28C1B.jpg (619x619, 38K)

The fact transgendism is not a made up thing, it's a condition. read first part of post.

Let me ask you this, user.
Have you ever actually met a trans person? Like a transitioned trans person with dysphoria?

C'mon Romabuddy, lean back and let's watch the show of balding men discussing how bad it is that people can do with their life what they want to do
HOLY SHIT, Did I just hit the nail on the head? Are we gonne implementing Communism now?
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

WHEEEEE BOYS WE DID
GENDER DYSPHORIA IS NO MORE

Attached: sample-794088cb976b1dbf1ba24f8d075bd567.jpg (664x1000, 214K)

>if a man in a lab coat says something to me and i percieve him as an authority figure i will, without question, believe the results of whatever dogshit is produced disregarding the fanancial interests, political motivation and all other factors that lead to a study being produced
meme science.
man and woman since 200000bc
deal with it drone

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>people can do with their life what they want to do
if they just admitted they wanted to be shemales i'd actually be completely unable to argue why they shouldn't be allowed to do it

Maybe if there parents didn't rape them they wouldn't be trans

Attached: download.jpg (229x129, 4K)

>Have you ever actually met a trans person?
Yes, 2 people.
One prostitute and one schizophrenic who chopped his dick in his house (which is now in a psychiatric facility)

Of course normal people.

Well i've had three trans friends in real life and they transistioned and you can't even tell theyre trans

That’s the only good solution for nerds and incels though
They should be gfs for other nerds and incels so that they don’t go shoot up people and do other crazy shit

Lol go back to social media, nigger.

>you can't even tell theyre trans

Attached: old-ugly-tranny-e1489283023836.jpg (770x530, 104K)

noone of them will be ever to produce children and nobody will ever love them

>he met two of 80000000
Backed up by Jow Forums's scientific standards, this is a good outcome to draw conclusions of a group little as that

Attached: be4194c5a1f944cf5473f761dcf82216.jpg (400x529, 68K)

>Hurr everyone to the right of me is a Jow Forumstard

Attached: brainlet.jpg (612x693, 51K)

But you did just blew your own cover with named wojak images

No and you're retarded if you unironically think this and couldn't realise you went ahead and confirmed what I said. I think Jow Forums is full of schizospergs with embarrassing politics, and I also think thinking you're female despite the fact you're bilogically a male is a mental illness. I bet you think Pepe is a hate symbol.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (607x687, 58K)

>It's silly, it's not cool to rant about people and spam the board with 'trans shit' and 'anti-trans shit'

lol newfag detected

Yeah I think about that a lot too. Such a shame that so many people fall for the memes.
case in point
korbo korbo korbo

>I read at Jow Forums that libtarded news networks said this about peepee poopoo, but I gonna deny it for now to pretend that I have the high ground in a meaningless discussion on a shitposting board

Attached: 2574436.jpg (800x800, 260K)

Making your entire life about reproducing is just sad.
Get a real hobby.

Autism is an epidemic.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1200x1145, 89K)

That's not what dysphoria is retard. Maybe stop voicing your opinion on topics you don't know anything about and you'll look less stupid.

Our cherrypicked Jow Forums statistic says you will head to head race with Canada to fix anime in the next few years after le Broxit

Attached: 676354.png (1000x743, 72K)

Gender dysphoria is not a made up thing, but thinking that the only way to fix it is pumping your body full of hormones and mutilating yourself is fucking insane
you and those like you are the kind of people who would humour a schizophrenic's delusions and it's fucking sick

>That's not what dysphoria is retard
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness dumbfuck. Go ahead and sugarcoat it as a 'mental condition' thinking it actually means anything when the fact of the matter is you have a disorder in the way you're thinking and behaving. It's the same as thinking you're 12 at the age of 21 when you're not. Maybe join the 41% and stop voicing your opinion on topics you don't know anything about and you'll look less stupid you seething tranny.

There are only 2 genders: gamers and kots
If you are in USA there's a 3rd option: an angry gamer

Attached: .png (516x565, 208K)

is crossdressing ok?

Attached: 1565201768772.jpg (640x960, 58K)

yes

More schizobabble.

Holy shit you're dumb.
Do you have legitimate brain damage?
You haven't even done a quick google search on gender dysphoria, let alone any actual research. Why don't you look at what the illness actually consists of instead of mindlessly repeating shit you've heard from people equally as stupid as you.
Here, I'll spoonfeed you: It's not `believing you're a woman' you absolute sped. It's the distress you feel because you aren't one.
People transition to alleviate that distress by changing their sexually dimorphic characteristics, not because they believe they're actually the opposite sex.
There's no way to fix it, it's incurable with current standards of medicine. There are no treatments that have shown any success.

Seethe more mentally ill tranny.

>say something retarded
>called out for being a retard
>"y-you're just s-seething"
Nice argument lmao

>Hurr it's not a mental illness because I'm just dissatisfied with my inherent biological functions
You're right, I was wrong to say you're seething. You're having another one of your autistic fits and you'll probably suicide over it like a faggot.

God SSP is so based

Nice reading comprehension.
I never said it's not a mental illness idiot. You're just wrong about what the illness actually is and consists of.

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

there's nothing even in the bible about being a tranny its a uniquely modern thing

Attached: 14496874384947.jpg (608x498, 154K)

Fuck me these thread are always cancer.
Find something new to blogpost about eternally buttblasted retards

t. seething buttannihilated trannoid

do you make delicious paella?

Deuteronomy 23:1
He who is emasculated by crushing or mutilation shall not enter the assembly of the LORD
Deuteronomy 22:5
Awoman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do soarean abomination to the LORD your God.
I'm pretty sure that god would hate transexual people

Good one, retard
Your endless creativity never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 1538378366732.jpg (1080x1068, 210K)

>crushing or mutilation
is that in the context of ancient punishments?

both of those were things that could be done to you if you were a scumbag, crushing specifically having weighted stones placed on you. probably not specific to anything trannies do

>Awoman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garmen
great. going to hell for yet another thing

>I'm pretty sure that god would hate transexual people
nobody fucking likes them

>I mean...
>You clearly know nothing about what causes transgenderism
ill take the bait. what causes it?

You don't need a gf, if you are a girl yourself!
Bet you feel stupid now

Attached: f147411872.png (8000x5867, 942K)

careful that's just betraying the line of thought that trangenderism is for lonely basement dwellers

nigger

>is that in the context of ancient punishments?
It didn't mention punishment before or after it so I would assume it would be in the context of everything
>both of those were things that could be done to you if you were a scumbag, crushing specifically having weighted stones placed on you. probably not specific to anything trannies do
I agree with you but it's the closest thing I could find to emasculation by using HRT, which I'm sure god would see it as an abomination
>great. going to hell for yet another thing
Go to confession and dont wear women's clothing again

>Go to confession and dont wear women's clothing again
nah christianity's a rehash of judaism which was just a bunch of desert arabs that canonized a series of pagan beliefs and as such they're all completely invalid

convince me not to go to a mosque instead

same but I also have vested interest in boys stopping cutting their dicks off

> chasing something they can never obtain.
How did you decide it? You just extrapolate your bad experience to others.

90% of men actually want doggone kids?!

unless we find a way to change all y chromosomes to x in an adult there's no real way of changing genders

yes

touhou
bump

that’s the final purpose of your life

This. Reason I'm building a life atm.