Why did moot join Google known for its liberal culture?

Why did moot join Google known for its liberal culture?

Attached: Christopher_Poole.jpg (1594x2057, 583K)

moot = faggot

Because jewgle is fine with him being transgender and transage

Shekels.

He claimed Jow Forums was never a platform for free speech

Because he's literally a cuck, you'd know if you'd been here more than a week. Slide threads get it in all fields

Attached: the-best-mugshots-of-2011-3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

i love how everyone conveniently forgets hat his mother is jewish

wtf. I've been on here since 2011, and i've never heard that

Money

He couldn't handle the monster he created.

she got doxed a while back. not going to post it but shouldn't be hard to find.

Jewgle is known for buying out creators of sites where the goyim know too much. Just like that Alexis guy from lebbit, back when it was way less censored and corporate controlled.

It's the same as big corps who buy patents for competing technology and then just bury them.

Because all the fucking ridiculous boring sheltered nerds that work there would like to hear his gay stories and treat him like somebody important.

Chad

Hoo?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (725x423, 45K)

On this, the day a fagflag got fpbp, you glorious cocksmoker get to wait in the back of the line at the gallows. Your time will come but your rememberance of that oh so holy commandment 'Moot is now and forever will be a faggot'

I hear Google is a good job and they probably treat him pretty good there because he's moot.

Because he's a liberal. That sort of culture is what he wanted to be surrounded by. He no longer wanted to be associated with this site, and all the headaches that comes with it. The Fappening, and all the negative attention from certain powerful people from Hollywood as well as law enforcement, was likely the final straw.

Wasn't moot a furfag?

because google is going to create a meritocracy-based shadow government that will rule most of the world soon

Jeez, just look at his face. Why are you really asking?

Some dude whose initials are unironically CP.