Reptilians have every right to molest and eat human children alive because they are only doing to humans what humans...

Reptilians have every right to molest and eat human children alive because they are only doing to humans what humans are doing to animals.

Attached: Secret footage shows what baby cows go through during slaughter.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kinderworld.org/videos/dairy-industry/baby-cows-slaughter-dairy-industry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and ickepilled

Looks like shitskins dude. No such thing here. Its verboten. Bolt to the head is painless.

Exactly. Hitler outlawed "kosher" slaughter.

it's in switzerland
kinderworld.org/videos/dairy-industry/baby-cows-slaughter-dairy-industry/

Whites lower their livestock into nitrogen-filled chambers and then bolt their head while they're unconscious. It's only browns that try to inflict as much pain and bloodshed as possible.

Only have the right to try. Lion ain't done nothing wrong if he kills me when I'm out hunting lions.

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (620x465, 71K)

>Reptilians have every right to molest and eat human children alive because they are only doing to humans what humans are doing to animals.
That is Halal bro

in a way, i kinda agree

OH NO NO NO BUT BASED SWITZERLAND WAS SUPOSSED TO HEAVEN FOR WHITE MAN!

I agree, I say we give all the reptilians a special license to present to us that way we may give them our children and know not to press charges or freak out or anything. Who's with me?!

Attached: sonichuX.png (302x281, 118K)

Well, there is some truth to that, but also some are willing to pay more money for a cruelty free processing.

Their brains aren't developed enough to feel pain.
They won't remember it when they grow up and will appreciate how easy it is to keep clean.

And we are doing to animals what other animals do to animals.

This is kosher and halal meat.
It's barbaric. Jews and Muslims should not be allowed to have this kind of meat here.

I can't function properly without eating meat, idiot.
If you used all the effort and money tweaking cellphones for marginal improvements, babysitting kikes and flooding niggers and arabs with gibs to created a PRACTICAL, SAFE AND VIABLE replacement for meat, I would eat it. But you are a bunch of retards attention whoring.

We don't eat them alive

If they come give me a bolt to the head, I can't imagine a better way of going out. Most civilized countries do not kill animals like this. Most farm animals will die a quicker and less painful death than most humans.

Agreed.

Attached: 1465253374710.png (302x112, 1K)

Ickepilled. I like it.

I think nigger brains are not developed. So we should torture them as well.

The human being is the only animal that actually questions if killing it's prey is moral.
If I was prey, I rather be shot in a lethal zone with a .338 wm by a human, than be mauled to death by a pack of animals.

Jews and muslims should be our meat

meat eaters are on the wrong side of history. more and more people are going vegan. the US dairy industry shrunk 8% profits in 2018.

fucking lol this isn't true at all. educate yourself.

You are more retarded and flamboyant than a fucking crowd of trannies

Attached: you.jpg (250x229, 9K)

>using human cutters
Lets bring this to the future!
Bring on the automatic guillotines,
conveyor belt the calfs into the head holding mechanism,
apply blade to back of neck,
dump head down chut to..do whatever the fuck they do with the heads,
dump body into lower floor to be processed.
Wasting all this time and money doing it by hand..for shame.

Might is right

Attached: halal.gif (260x195, 1.54M)

Yes that is "Halal" or "Kosher" slaughter. Specifically Veal because the dairy industry has no use for male calves and the cow is a product regardless of gender. I'd go out on a limb and say there's a good chance that humans would probably die fighting against becoming livestock. Either that or the sheer logistical absurdity of maintaining humans as livestock, coupled with astronomical suicide rates, would make it impossible in the first place. The key difference is intelligent sentience that makes maturing and mating slower, while also making us very aware of what's happening to us.

TL;DR - Go fuck yourself shill you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>The key difference is intelligent sentience that makes maturing and mating slower, while also making us very aware of what's happening to us.

You have to be kidding me. Normies are as oblivious to the world as it can get. We are cattle. If not for reptoids then for predovore saturn cults. People disapear all the time and no one gives a fuck.

I already figured someone would point that out, but place us in actual livestock conditions where we are literally harvested and even the most braindead normie will realize what's happening. Whether they have the gall to do anything or not is another question, which is why suicide rates would be astronomical.

But thats not needed. Different methods for different kinds of cattle. We even feed and breed ourselves. You only have to harvest without most noticing.

I completely agree with you, Based Koreabro.

Attached: reptilian.png (561x448, 580K)

Halal slaughter isn't done by humans but by sandniggers