Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest...

Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest frequently? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside.

Attached: 9541AC97-8F2E-45E4-818A-DC5F09B1FBBA.jpg (610x858, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Do normie young white women in America/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

kys

checked, memeflag

no it's not really true. it is true that there is well funded and far reaching propaganda to encourage people (men and women alike) to hate whitey but it's amplified online and in other media and the vast majority of people are just "normal" in that they don't even think about it. still definitely something to be concerned about in the near future. truth is, the most feverish of them are either trash anyway and not the kind of people you should care to be around, OR are living their lives under pretty warped pretenses that the aforementioned propaganda bombards them with. at best they are confused, at worst they are doing you a favor.

still plenty of wonderful women out there.

It's hyperbole.

It's more shell shock than hate.

The men interpret the standoffishness as hate. But that's wrong, it's simply them solving the explore-exploit problem of the time value of mating.

Most Americans are about as dumb as dogs, so they think everything that happens is about them.

We're starting to figure out who our real enemies are though, and things are looking brighter as the whites are starting to signal to each other with their eyes and their feet about the situation.

We may have to bring back arranged marriages before we are able to purge the groupthink mental illness. It's not as bad as it's made out to be.

The problem is the californian borne liberal-democrats and anti-american anti-white globalists. They were able to tap into the vein of the river of money that is America, and used that to get several hands in the throne room, and now their lack of leadership ability is causing them to lose their control over the minds of the people.

We know that Hollywood, all banks, all of government, and all of the main stream media is owned and run by the anti-american degenerates (power corrupts absolutely), and so it may be another 10 or 20 years before we really get them out. Or we may fail, and America will be scattered to the winds in the same way rome was. I'm already researching on new homes for the next 100 years of my genetic lines.

I'm hoping that America will have a coming back to Jesus moment and get back on track and we can purge the Anti-white americans from power. If you hate white people while harboring a new-age degenerate anti-american religion, you should be digging ditches, not controlling what the bobbleheads say on the brainwashing machine.

Name?

That's what we would call a "Mexican"

My wife doesn't hate me.

Attached: image%3A65796.png (654x502, 368K)

that ugly bitch doesnt even have hips. im guessing its a tranny

What do you think retard of course it's all Jewish fucking lies.

Pretty good take.

Heather.

No they just say they do because that’s popular and academia and media tells them to do so
Women have almost no deeply held beliefs and still mostly just fuck and date white men

>arranged marriages
This is your wife, her family is very rich and powerful you will also have to publically convert to Judaism so we can get access to their lands.

Attached: Fugly.jpg (437x580, 108K)

No, and anyone saying this shit has clearly never interacted with a white woman. The anti white shit is just something they say for attention on social media. Irl they still date primarily white men and love it.

Unironically fucking kill yourself faggot.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Do normie young white women in America/

Attached: 1414780081009.gif (400x324, 147K)

This

no

victims of their own, but also jewish filth. Truly despicable ALL women are. Filth and garbage ALL ALL ALL women are

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.png (1802x3010, 903K)

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

How so

Kacey Cox

yeah, wtf, why does she look like a 'heather'?

It's true. I'm white and white women treat me like shit. They feel justified in doing so because they are brainwashed into believing it's a good thing

All of my white friends have married white women. We are all white chads. White betas have fallen off hard, replaced by chads of other races. Since white chads are becoming more rare, we’ve had the best selection of women for a long time. Goodbye pasta man.

>As a bong
>Republican flag
KYS

This is utter bs. White male Chad's are the ones most targeted by white. women in bogus legal actions

Attached: Oh look, it's THIS shit again.png (500x400, 212K)

Huh

It all started as a way to trigger their parents and community, then white men, yes men, started to fetishize it

Attached: 3547687989.png (452x314, 62K)

Explain what you mean

lol

Sorry