If You Can Erase A Cubic Meter Anywhere, How Do You Cause The Most Chaos?

If You Can Erase A Cubic Meter Anywhere, How Do You Cause The Most Chaos?

Attached: kgh6ioo30v101.jpg (362x480, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VORJfkthaP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rolla coasta-da!!!!

i'll erase a cubic meter at the core of the earth so earth becomes unstable and it goes boom i think

Attached: IMG_20180613_164637_603.jpg (376x455, 20K)

bump remove 1 meter from the atmosphere in the o zone layer which would in turn make the planet so hot that every one will want winter back instead of summer

Tuning my reddit gear
vocaroo.com/i/s1VORJfkthaP

Area 51
Best case scenario, the centralized internet goes down, and this hellhole along with it

you fiend.

also did anyone notice the issue with the images that are posted being missing was not sure if it was some sort of glitch

uh huh, yeah yeah check it uh
open up Jow Forums see a discord thread
wanna barge a knife in OP's chin
asking them questions that redditors ask
getting called out include me in the screencap

lol why did i read that in a rap format XD

sorry if i act a bit normie but im only here for funnies because reddits like the newspaper old non comedic and smells funny

shut the fuck up schizo

I considered that as well. It might take some time to have the intended effect, however, considering the estimated radius of Earth's solid core is about 1200 km.

You could probably get two or three world leaders with the right cubic meter. If their shaking hands or hugging etc.
That probably cause a bit of chaosh

Attached: 1564915039251.jpg (706x720, 108K)

I would erase time

Attached: 18348127488724.gif (356x356, 1.54M)

not the most chaos, but i would remove a crucial cubic meter of the engine of the international space station. let them astronauts fly

Attached: 17.png (253x298, 50K)

Probably when a couple world leaders shake hands/hug each at a public ceremony then just put it in their centre mass, both nations would suspect the other of assassination, would be pretty fumy watching the conspiracy theories about aliens etc.

Chunk right out of the Pope's head

If host one of those "how many people can fit in a phone both" competitions with some massive prize. I'd invite a bunch of famous youtubers to try to get them to squeeze into a 1m^2 box. Then I'd stream it and act like it was a magic trick that made them disappear but they would never come back.

probably adjust what you're saying to feet because the metric system sucks.

That's why only the rest of the world use the metric system

Attached: Imperial.jpg (820x755, 110K)

you'll never find me

>not being able to use both