Do 88 burpees for your people right now

Do 88 burpees for your people right now

Attached: d305deb45477a5fa5bfd4a0a5fcebb6b.png (708x483, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TU8QYVW0gDU
youtube.com/watch?v=2I4imzTOpQM
youtube.com/watch?v=1LKF9_a8XkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't mr west, please!

I did 14. The ceiling is too low and my hands scrape it.

HIIT is unironically the best fat-cutting method ever discovered. I don't do the bullshit jumping jacks or burpees or whatever, i just run sprints.

white nigger

burpees can be implemented in HIIT you moronic fuck

who was the cuck who named those burpees? fucking stupid name for a stupid exercise. you're stupid btw

*hands you this*
>go put in work homie or its going in you
what do?

Attached: 853364.jpg (1200x800, 38K)

Attached: 1553893589207.png (1451x710, 721K)

Whats a burpee? I went to school with a girl whos last name was burpee, she was cute, is now a heroin junkie with three niglets.

Thats a bit over my range. I barely scraped 60.

Put in that motherfucking work. Its because of good work like that you aren't getting fucked in the ass by niggers, be thankful.

Look in the mirror and realise im a nigger and wonder how that came about and what i did to get in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=TU8QYVW0gDU

I did three months in a Finnish prison and I mostly played Playstation, lift weights and read books that time. I didn't have to put in any work.

Attached: 0f73ddc1.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

20 second full out on stationary bike followed by 2 mintues medium pace x 6. That's the best HIIT I've done.

So its a squat-thrust? Why is it called burpee? That was called a squat-thrust when i was in school.

>Sells a weed once
>Now you have to shaft a nigger
>Life behind bars instead of 2 year
That what you gotta do for your race bro. White Power

>pee behind dumpster
>get caught, now you're a sex offender
>get killed in prison because people think you're a child molester

>grow a plant
>get caught
>now you're in prison

it can happen real quick

how about i shoot yer pecker fuck your wife and carve "degenerate cock sucker" into your forehead?

fuckin stick it in that faggot and tell his faggot friends im the god damn boss now, then later that night kill two more and a few niggers too just for good measure. "my" people...sorry fag you aint white.

Based white dude, unashamedly in a white prison gang and not a 1488 bitch about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2I4imzTOpQM

Ride 24 miles, weights, reverse extensions, planks, bridges, bands and med ball, followed by stretch and ice bath. 3 hours, take protein/iodine+selenium after. You'll feel brand new and sleep like baby.

Did you grow up in a corn field?

>Dead Jew tattooed on his arm
What a joke

its so weird. everytime i watch something or find something it appears on site. am i sending signals telepathically or am i in a simulated world where everyone else is a figment of my simulated imagination?

it's called the segregated internet. on your shard you've been placed in with other people who've watched wes watson videos.

also he has extreme meme value so he naturally gets memed.

its called the baader-meinhof phenomenon.

also the guy in OPs pic is currently blowing up on youtube so the odds of seeing a popular youtube figure who happens to have been in a white gang on Jow Forums is quite high.

How long did that power your mud hut for you ape cunt?

EW CROSSFIT WTF

Why do you autists keep posting the same shit over and over again!

because they are bots

Fuck you

No, i live in a city of 30,000 people. I did loose my virginity in a cornfield adjacent to a cemetary though.

Weight training burns 80% more fat than cardio or calisthenics.

Nah Wes is just blowing up. Alot of those prison guys get popular then it stops for a while

Stop trying to sell this nigger-living, nigger-lover as a White Pride model. Fuck you both.

wrong. burnt no fat weight training even though i was gaining strength. did hiit and the fat was flying off. weight lifting doesn't do jack shit you're probably just a lazy fuck that doesn't want to feel like he's missing out on anything

Who is this?

This is actually me right now, except im good looking

Big herc would split his wig

This is a good point, it happens to me alot. I think it has something to do with how you notice it or just let it get passt you. It's like if you learn a new word (when you were younger) you would probly hear that word alot more the first few days as you notice it more

>Do 88 burpees for your people right now
can we unironically start doing this?

We're all part of the same algorithm on jew tube, so we end up all seeing the same shit at the same time, and this guy is blowing up in our circle for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=1LKF9_a8XkA