Are there any good reasons why i shouldn't kill myself, anons? 31 year old NEET, sub human mutt, no friends or family...

are there any good reasons why i shouldn't kill myself, anons? 31 year old NEET, sub human mutt, no friends or family, no self-esteem or confidence in myself, no abilities or specialized skills, had the best relationship in the world with someone who actually loved me but i ruined it because of my inability to go out and get a job because of my mental illness and also laziness and fear and self doubt. I can't do anything right and I'm really hoping I can just get hit by a car or something thats why I dont ever look both ways anymore when crossing the street.

Attached: 1553363862083.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>MFW too scared to try to kms cause I'll just fail at that too like I fail everything else.

start doing shit

no
do it faggot

Whats the point of killing yourself. I know its harder to find hope and motivation the older you get but you still have virtually infinite possibilities to choose from im sure you can find some path to something resembling happiness if you try

Soooo...
>not virgin
Back of the queue buddy. A lot of people here need that rope before you do.

Life is hard for many of us but you can get used to it and fight to make it better.
You don't be lazy and work hard. Remember what are the stakes

try getting it and then never getting it ever again.
its worse.

Thank you for the reminder user and really nice trips btw but it is very difficult because I know what is at stake and it makes me feel even worse. I feel absolutely inferior. People tell me that I just 'want to feel like this' because if I didn't then I'd do something different and I'd just not be lazy, I'd go to work. I have crippling social anxiety but then I get on medications that make things even worse. I don't feel like I know how to function. And it's not getting any better. I'm a burden to everyone I love. I wish I wasn't like this but I am. Thanks for trying user.

>People tell me that I just 'want to feel like this' because if I didn't then I'd do something different and I'd just not be lazy
Someone who never went through depression will have it hard to understand your feelings.
But anyway, maybe the problem is that you care about other people's opinions too much. Why not be a little more selfish?

I think you're right.
I'm trying hard not to care so much.

If you can go to the extreme of killing yourself, why couldn't you go to the extreme of doing something with your fucking life.

if only it were that easy

Fried chicken exists man!

nigger

how are you a NEET if you have no friends or family

its ok op imagine how wise we're going to be when we're old

if you spent your time on here you have a lifetime of nonstop reading about everything you can imagine we're uniquely gifted in a completely useless non specific way

this.
and when something funny comes on the news like a mass shooting you can quietly chuckle to yourself because you know its your bros :)

bro just radically switch up your life. Step outside of yourself and learn philosophy. If you really need something to ease the pain, study Marcus Aurelius and Stoicism. It's wild

Listen user, was in the same boat not long ago. I may be a faggot no one on the Jow Forums but it will get easier with time. nothing is ever fixed instantly and since life isn't fair it will take longer for others. you're gonna have to put forth more effort than anyone else because again, life just isn't fair and it fucking sucks. it can happen user you just have to work your fucking ass off.

Blue ID one number

Consider reading Foucault and getting woke user

Attached: 107.jpg (951x629, 89K)

you faggot
> we want to help him
not make him a basedgoy faggot

Attached: eastwood gif.gif (240x228, 905K)

This is such an Jow Forums tier thread holy shit.

imo bant is usually more r9k than r9k