It's 2:15 am and I can't sleep, I feel very lonely, if you are depressed/boring/sad too stay here a while if you want

It's 2:15 am and I can't sleep, I feel very lonely, if you are depressed/boring/sad too stay here a while if you want

Attached: 1550865461814.png (860x860, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aalpzhIkmnA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfsMdCISMWU&t=6055s
youtu.be/9cb9WdLvXt8
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres one sure fire way to sleep i think you should try it out

youtube.com/watch?v=aalpzhIkmnA
KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO

Attached: Suwako wink.png (603x452, 433K)

which

watch this in the meantime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfsMdCISMWU&t=6055s

Attached: fab0cf29c6496a2072257a587c6f47ae.gif (500x648, 524K)

youtu.be/9cb9WdLvXt8
I'm going to leave this here and hope OP opens it

Attached: Fun.jpg (512x384, 35K)

i was up until 6AM compiling some content for a job interview. slept i do it for free

Attached: 0xJFqqd_d.jpg (450x600, 18K)

still sad

what if I showed you this Remi cute

Attached: Remi smile.jpg (850x1199, 237K)

>Sadboy hours
Here's some music to chill to at times like these:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Attached: a e s t h e t i c.jpg (1200x1200, 635K)

I like listening to Minecraft OST, reminds me when I used to play with my cousin when we were like 12, I can say he is the only friend I've ever had

Attached: minecraft-hero-og.jpg (1200x630, 483K)

I really love this too
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

the rope
or the knife or the bullet whichever one suits you best

it's 3:45 there, am I wrong?

It's nice to look back at the past sometimes, can be soothing, although I believe it should be done in moderation as you're looking forward too. The world never stops spinning and time is always linear.

Vaporwave and the like in general is probably my favourite genre of music; absolutely adore its aesthetic too. Never fails to give off good vibes.

Shouldn't you be busy sucking off a child's foreskin, kike?

I meditate when I cant sleep
dont think so much and empty your mind

ubermensch like myself and my jewish brethren need not sleep as we are devoted to the studying of biblical literature
whether it is 3:45 or not matters little as a diligent jewish soul knows no peace no morning and no night it knows only divine biblical knowledge
actually i think you suck it after the foreskin has been removed to stop the penis from bleeding

I literally see shit like this each time I close my fucking eyes, idk why

Attached: cGk2suD.jpg (500x699, 38K)

Stop it
get some help

Everyone says that I look like a Jew and is kinda funny lmao

That shit gives off GHOSTEMANE vibesl:
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U

Also that sounds LSD lol, but probably just need to wind down; or maybe consult a professional if that's genuinely a persistent thing

I don't actually "see" it, is like every other random image comes to your mind, but in my case, only weird stuff like that

what region are you from?

South, and finally got to sleep btw, but it's 11:20