youtube.com/watch?v=SSHm6A5EEmM
kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect/
twinstar.cz/manager/Login.aspx
sendspace.com/file/heagp0
youtu.be/c_1zw9KGmDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no because classic requires too much farming

but i would like to see a level 1 gnome raid on Hogger

the best thing for me in wow was the pre event for WotLK when you could infect evrybody with zombie disease.
But then some warcraftsoiboys complained and then you couldn't finfect people anymore.

Based autistic german.

/v/

I am FUCKING going HOME. Boys. Lets just fucking go home.

Attached: 1565936854355s.jpg (249x207, 7K)

Going to roll a black human female just to spite you.

Classic will die in a year. Oldfags will get bored to shit and newfags won't stay even for that.

>are you ready?
I hope you're ready to get b& on the first day.
Anyone who thinks they're going to be able to hide their power level on 2019 levels of pozz is fucking deluded.
Even on your best behavior your wrong think will be detected and you will get banned for inoffensive bullshit.
you will not be prorated for the month.

Cringe to you and anyone who gets triggered by just seeing a black person in a video game.

Attached: AC2873EA-03B6-4769-91D1-7E7EF8EEA0F1.jpg (610x373, 77K)

I'm going home.
See you all on Whiteman.

Attached: 1565665614137.gif (510x408, 141K)

Oh man WE ARE GOING HOME MY DOODS

You will be the only one.

What server?
I know we're rolling Horde of course

Shit I couldnt even hide my powerlevel in like 2013 when I last played. I got kicked out of my guild because I used the term bookfag and apparently a homo got offended.

which Server are my fellow German bros going to Play on?

WO JUNGS, WO?

too bad i cant play because i cant control my video game addiction.

im not playing anything right now and that is how it has to be. need to fix my life. would flipping love to play classic though.

So far I've heard its 'Whitemane'

Hva spilte du for?

yeah I had a similar experience for saying something like "Its too bad I don't have slaves to power level my toon for me"
just amazing there was like a huge record scratch and then I had to leave
actually was pretty upsetting because I was totally bluepilled back then it was not said with any sort of racist intent

Imagine being old enough to remember classic WOW

Attached: 1497632259808.jpg (499x499, 49K)

dwarf rogue chad reporting in!

im not giving blizzard any more of my money no

I'm ready

Attached: 1561879607273.jpg (396x385, 27K)

well for on you couldn't roll gobbo, so OP is already a faggot

dont forget to pay good old Warcraft III a visit before playing the based game

get a job.

You guys are literally going to give Activision-Blizzard, one of the most-pozzed game developers, money for a game you could play for free on an illegal private server? Gas yourselves

count me in fellow whites.

Attached: 1536353568421.jpg (222x227, 8K)

Retard, you like all the other newfags beta sòyböys didn't even play the actual wow and if you did you probably weren't even 60 and if you were you probably were a pleb who couldn't even go through strat but you want to act excited about how muh wow is coming back
You won't even stay past lv30 because you are a retard and only live through fake hype, because you really are a fucking retard who never will achieve anything in life, you and all the other stupid fucking sòÿcucks opening your gaping holes about this shit acting like it's the 2nd coming of christ yet will leave after 3 weeks.
Fucking idiots you are all the fucking same NPCs, right or left its fucking amazing

Reign of Chaos
The Frozen Throne
My childhood memories, all stamped before me and given away to Dota

Whiteman Alliance
We will recognize one another in one of two ways:
Asking about "The Goblin Question."
/2 WTB [Darkmoon Card: 4 of Clubs]

Attached: 4 of clubs.png (2000x2900, 138K)

horde is for niggers and faggots dude what are you talking about

>cyber ethnostate
Cyberpunk 2020 actually predicted it. Look it up.

Also refer to each other as fellow basket weavers.

Whitemane horde boys, ask trade about the GQ (goblin question)

Attached: 6009C6BB-2FFE-4870-AA7C-159DEA390AA9.gif (292x410, 976K)

oh right, faggots! real question.

are orcs Vikings or niggers?

Attached: zug zug.jpg (1200x800, 412K)

I'm old enough to remember duck hunt.

You do realise Whitemane is also the reddit server. They all think we're on Herod.

i'm not going to be spamming the channels with retarded shit

only good, uplifting words for good brahs so we can have good times

we're all gon make it, brahs

Attached: 1566011347587.jpg (320x320, 50K)

>horde
>Orks
>Goblins
>Undead
>Fag elves
>Tauren
So you want to play as a nigger, jew, traitor, gay or a poojeet?

hey granny! are you doing well in London?

Attached: .png (996x632, 698K)

There is always retail where you can be a panda asian girl. Or you can just quit and play diablo immortal on the phone in the morning traffic like a true wagie

>>Fag elves
Sure thing zoomer.

Attached: mumin.png (391x306, 178K)

where did this idea that orcs are vikings come from??? theyre clearly niggers, look at their bald women and non white skin wtf

>advertising thread

*your account has been deactivated. If you have questions please visition blizzard.com/banned/51950124"*

Attached: 52911757_297521074498401_7952070289993498624_n.jpg (1024x667, 53K)

I'm from Essex dipshit.

this is classic mate, The horde doesn't have any elves stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc

Attached: PA5Xw3N.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

Checked
Wow III was based. Building armies and battling frens was the best. Is classic gunna have that same battle mode?

The window of time to re-experience classic WoW was the Nostalrius server.
Returning to the fold of blizzard would be like a woman getting back together with her abusive husband.

Nigga it’s a video game

Attached: 131BAA02-7165-46F8-AF04-1AA3F7DABDDB.gif (400x400, 1.97M)

so negative

i hope you're not like this ingame, frog brah

>muh kael'thas
>muh sunwell
>muh we wuz kangs n shiet
Blood Elves were great as high elves, then they started sucking magic cock for mana and devolved into wretched scum

Checked, we're all going to make it!

Mongols

Attached: garrosh.jpg (225x225, 7K)

i suggest we report every single instance of communist behavior and have redpill copypasta ready about the death toll of communism and how it's a violent ideology to paste into the description part of tickets actually.
theyll never learn their lesson otherwise. plus theyll report our shit too, in droves, as they always have.

Attached: IASIP rambo.gif (325x244, 494K)

Accurate it all started like that

>>Goblins
>>Fag elves

Attached: 1549603752221.jpg (480x477, 27K)

Of course leave it to pol to roll Horde.
Undead - chinese - no sense of wellbeing or purpose; industry at all cost.
Orcs - north africans - half of them refugees escaping a demonic religion the other half demonic fanatics looking to push their ideology.
Troll - jamaican / somalis - accent self explanatory
Goblin - jews
Tauren - freaks / mutants

meanwhile alliance:

Europeans, Scottish, etc.

>Spams WoW classic threads
>Keeps using Cata and Panda art
It's gonna die within a year and you know it.

Whats the name of the pol guild and what voice chat program we using

dwarf huntard for me.. i still need to come up with a clever name. taking suggestions

> lives in a mudhut on the middle of the savanna
> can't swim or even use boats, need (((goblins))) to build them zeppelins instead
> backstab the one white girl that put up with them (TOLL PAID)
> used to fuck she-goats back in Afri- outlands
> peons are too lazy to work
> originally brown skinned, become green because vodoo magic
I think the answer is pretty obvious

All these goofs implying they don’t like decimating the other faction in pvp

Attached: 95E4F3C2-AD9C-4A30-9F34-8411D37CA8DB.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>European paganism shamanism
>orcs are mythological creatures of The North of Europe
>The sense of honor is similar to the Vikings code
>use axes and leather clothes like some barbarians
>were slaves into big coliseum like the barbarians.

we all know the niggers of wow are the trolls

Attached: orc_shaman_by_spinebender-d4xf9ee.jpg (900x1273, 725K)

why is everyone so hype about wow classic? QRD plz

Oh yeah, OP racials and a 4% population advantage reminds me that Horde need a group advantage to win. Thanks for reminding me of that niggerish behavior.

YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IT FOR FREE FOR A LONG TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=SSHm6A5EEmM
FUCK PAYING
kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect/

--------------------------
1) Install/Download the game client:
(If you already have a copy of the game with patch 1.12.1 installed, delete your WDB folder and jump to step 2.)

Torrent:
Windows Client
Mac Client

2) Create a game account:

Create your Game account at twinstar.cz/manager/Login.aspx

3) Set realmlist:

In your World of Warcraft folder open the file realmlist.wtf replace any existing entry with one of the following possibilities, save and exit.

set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com
set realmlist north.kronos-wow.com
set realmlist east.kronos-wow.com

Yeah this is basically runescape classic servers all over again

In other words, it’s going to be shit

You clearly never played

Attached: C03D914D-A130-421D-83D6-925273EC0068.jpg (1600x900, 157K)

LINK TO TORRENT

sendspace.com/file/heagp0

exactly. how is this even a question? especially for peopel on this diverse international board of peace everyone should know better than to get this twisted.

I'm going to add that trolls are a spread of jamaicans and mezoamerindians, as evidenced by their major cities containing pyramid with idols carved in them.
Tauren also are north american amerindians, based on the totem poles and the way they say "How!" like 19050s cowboy and indian movies. Also their music is completely proto north american. youtu.be/c_1zw9KGmDo

Attached: chichen itza.jpg (1500x850, 618K)

basically nostalgia from the earliest form of the game before expansions ruined it and made it easier for casuals

Uuh what's the difference?
Vikings were just snow niggers.

I know modern day fantasy romanticises them as cool badass honourable warriors, but in reality Vikings were just pagan violence worshipping fags who excelled in raiding fishing villages and slaughtering peasants but got BTFO hard whenever they tried to fight and kind of army or organised and well armed resistance.

Im going to assume you are talking about classic and not osrs. Osrs is far better than any form of the game has ever been

Taurens are pretty based, to be fair

I never made that connection to Tauren, it's a great point. I'll remember that.

we all know the forsaken are the master race.

you really need to read a bit of the lore, my friend.

Attached: world-of-warcraft-chronicle-vol-2.jpg (800x1076, 1.07M)

Childhood is supporting the multiculti horde.
Adulthood is realizing garithos did nothing wrong

saved

I completely know that fact and for that reason, I compare the orcs with Vikings or other barbarians tribe into the ancient Europe

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Niggers. Duh.

The viking raids were a response to the violent christianization of Europe. Particularly the event when Charlemagne slaughtered thousands of pagans on the same day. Places like Lindisfarne were just as much military outposts as they were places of worship. Most monastic orders were closely tied to crusading activity. In one of the old nordic sagas there are references to "spies from Lindisfarne".

tl;dr: viking raids were justified, monasteries were legitimate military targets, the story you've been told is wrong

Attached: 1494006352321.png (693x703, 304K)

whats your pic referencing?

>You clearly never played
i played for a few days when it first came out but couldn't get into it. much rather play rts games.

I did plenty of shit in vanilla. Made it to rank 10. Prob grind to Grand Marshal this time around.

SkuulShooter

>Osrs is far better than any form of the game has ever been

All I remember is everyone being really hyped for osrs “cos nostalgia and shieeet” and now it’s basically a graveyard. The only people who play RuneScape nowadays are people with developmental disorders and mental handicaps

sure thing buddy

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
Incredible book fren

Attached: 23787289-19C8-4816-A66B-AD3341BE88A5.jpg (1500x2400, 724K)

Pandaren is the master race

are green, come from outer space, live in a desert
also Vrykul exist later
Also Night Elves live in giant trees named after Ygdrasil (teldrasil, nordrasil). elves actually exist in norse mythology, and live the furthest north of anyone
orcs just dont really stack up, despite having shamen. In fact once dwarves can be shamen they completely obliterate that case for nigger vikings.

Attached: flava flav.jpg (239x236, 10K)

I did some support for a mmo and I brushed shoulders with wow gms.

i mean if you guys raged at gamergate you'd flip your shit about gming of mmos.
there is no bottom to the drama and corruption.

worst offense which was also the most common was constantly hiring of blatantly underage people just because of some of gay crush the hiring staff member had on them, and you can bet your sweet ass a major guild was represented in gm staff at one point or another

another frequent occurrence was some woman who was popular in the community would make it to support staff and the first thing to be done would be to help suppress all their doxxed nudes to protect the company reputation.

blizzard has all these bs terms like "tuning" that just glosses over this incestuous suck and fuck among the devs, the support staff and the elite players/testers.

now the pve aspect well whatever, but when it comes to class balancing and pvp that's a whole nother shit show.
Most of the hardcore farmers of AV back in the day were running both horde and alliance simultaneously in premades and just trading victories with their alts all day everyday.

For the longest time the only check on this flagrant corruption was some bs about how support staff couldn't have player accounts on the same server where they did GM work, which I doubt was even true or remotely enforced.

then you've got all the bs like quad botting shammies and everything else that was blatantly unfair but because it required multiple accounts blizzard was ok with it.

all that blackpill shit you hate about real life is in wow, in eq, in eve, in uo, whatever. its all the same shitshow, just a lot worse because its so small scale you could really experience the full range of shit.

YOu'd have to be some sort of dipshit to play this game

>it’s basically a graveyard
>more players than wow
>graveyard
huh

sir, can you explain what is the Blót ritual?

Vanilla WOW will never be vanilla WOW again. Stop trying to bring back old memories of experiences that will never happen the same way a second time. You're a full grown man, stop playing video games and start a family you nostalgic autists.