en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtu.be/7OaDKJ6aRd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black boys btfo

>People watch TV

sort your nut out

Wow good for him, that black qt is hot af

And?
There nothing wrong with interracial relationships,only racist bigots oppose to them

Attached: 645747858.jpg (840x630, 303K)

k

Sorry, what's wrong again?

France has been a nonwhite nation for 500 years

Attached: Muh Dik.png (538x538, 492K)

France

Attached: kaba.jpg (300x321, 38K)

>This is the most watched television channel in France
Heuresement que je regarde plus la Télé, c'est de la merde.

Went to Paris in 2014. I was sorta lightly questioning my left wing political views for a couple months before that, but visiting that shithole of a city was like force-feeding me a bottle of redpills. The conversion was complete.

Good luck to you. War is coming.

Attached: parisburning.jpg (580x381, 39K)

>television
>p r o g r a m m i n g

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>Democrat

Attached: quote-i-give-interracial-couples-a-look-daggers-they-get-uncomfortable-when-they-see-me-on-spike-lee (850x400, 70K)

Brenton went crazy and did a mass shoting because of Paris, I think that's just the classic Paris Syndrom Japanese often experience.

Is that a cis white male? All of my YIKES

As if frogs need propaganda to shag sheboons
You've got a collective fetish for it

Attached: 1521209492774.png (1087x872, 69K)

>Paris syndrom Japanese experience
Can you elaborate more on the Japanese Paris syndrome user?

Attached: 1556422904266.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Bleached.

Isn't France more niggerfied than islamized?

Most likely yes. You gotta remember that they give citizenship to most of the people under previous colonial rule. Most of their colonial possessions were in Africa.

Japanese people often go into shock when they come into contact with the shithole nature of actual paris. Police often find them wondering the byways of that shithole, mumbling to themselves about the wretched nature of 3 dimensional reality.

Either colonial rule or territories they still hold. I can't remember which one atm.

>Jew York shirt
What did (((they))) mean by this?

context?

That sounds pretty funny desu. Their country is so clean and advanced. When they visit Paris they must expect some architecturally brilliant and clean city with a bunch of Parisians walking around. Lmao poor japs.

both our niggers are mostly muslims lmao
Why take one cancer when you can take both lmao
I'm dead inside our civilization already died lmao
no amount of lmaos will hide the fact that we're dead lmao

At least you're not speaking German! The French language must live on (lmao).

>WMBF
That's interesting, lately I haven't seen a single couple with white male in western culture

Attached: 1550590782488.jpg (1009x1024, 90K)

Yeah I have no delusion about it. In my honest view I believe the jews already won. i.e they infiltrated our governments and passed the laws the wanted. We are currently in the clean up phase. What is the clean up phase you ask? It's called white genocide.

Japanese people cannot understand why an advanced civilization is literally choosing to kill itself because it feels guilty for it's past.

They must look upon us in utter bewilderment.

Its because white women are trash

the west wanted it the west got it

Fucking based

Attached: F1C60EF8-458A-4D2E-A956-A39B29F35330.png (540x662, 480K)

Until last year we could receive TV5Monde, which I gather is an international broadcaster akin to BBC World that broadcasts an array of French television programmes

It definitely made me realise that I was right to view the French as an arrogant and pretentious folk with an inflated sense of their own intelligence

Also what the FUCK is Plus Belle la Vie

National geographic?

This

Attached: 883FBA96-00C2-4D99-931A-49B15D8D2541.jpg (640x640, 101K)

>pretentious folk with an inflated sense of their own intelligence

You literally just described all British people.

looks very french to me

>Also what the FUCK is Plus Belle la Vie
It's a multikulti, pro lgbt, tv show for retards. Our "cassos", the PC term for our chav ("cas social", that's how social workers talk "this family need gibs, it's a social case") love this show.

Maybe you shouldn't have colonised them evil white man.

Disgusting.

white proud france is dead. rest in peace

the only difference is black women are trash with shitcolorskin, ok

Yes.

It even has wiki entry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Not even close
White women are pure garbage now

I can’t understand, what’s wrong with black gf?

Attached: 94F384E9-60E9-440F-9F7C-8882B62289E3.jpg (345x229, 27K)

On the other hand, this is not advisable

I feel sorry for you fren. the jews are one to blame and marxists.

Attached: 1565377050902.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

based and pakipilled

That is hot

WMBF is fine, and based in fact.

>user watching TF1
Yikes

White women are still THE best women on the planet. If you somehow think that you will on average find less whoring, shallowness, dishonesty, thottery and other current year women issues with females of other races, you are a complete fucking nigger. Going for the lowest hanging fruit and women who even nigger don't want is some top tier self-cuckery.

Attached: white women5.png (1550x1850, 1.14M)

Why do people in other countries ALWAYS wear shirts that have random American cities or states on them? I've seen this everywhere. Buenos Aires, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Berlin.....

It's hard not to feel like the world revolves around you when everyone has a shirt that says Hollywood or Miami or Chicago.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>Paris syndrome (French: syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, pari shōkōgun) is a condition exhibited by some individuals when visiting or going on vacation to Paris, as a result of extreme shock at discovering that Paris is different from their expectations. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.

Holy shit, this is the first time I've heard of this. I guess Paris really is awful.

Not really

>Marriage stats
>yea i know i fucked 100s of men but im ready to settle down with you
Get fucked not falling for the white womens ready to settle down meme

This lol.
Black women are still the best

Attached: 1EA0B513-8173-40A4-9B3F-EC4F52FD9613.jpg (675x1200, 70K)

This couple will last, makes good money, the kids will be raised into the european culture, probably go to college.

In this couple she will be beaten multiple times, that's if he doesn't leave. The kids will be criminals and muslims.

Post a credible link and I might believe you. No cnn shit.

It really is. I remember my first time there, it was in 2017. I went from Gare du Nord (something like their main railroad/bus station to Fort de Nogent. It's about 40 minutes ride by subway. So I go in and in the first five minutes I've already seen more niggers than in my whole previous life. I enter the subway, do shit with my phone, but I still have this strange feel in the back of my head. I can't put a finger on it. Around the halfway through my destination I see this guy who enters the same train as me and he has a small Czech flag button on his backpack. I'm happy to see a countryman, what a luck, we talk a bit, he exits the next. And then it fucking hits me - me and that guy, we are ONLY white guys in that whole full subway car. And he wasn't even French anyway, we were literally only two white guys there and we were both foreigners. France is so fucked.

Nice argument, Schlomo. Numbers speaks clearly, it won't get it better with bestiality.

Only thing they are best in are STDs.

Attached: white women4.png (611x759, 352K)

>Marriage equals race loyalty
Nah
White women are fucking whores

>t. seething yid
You have nothing, Motti.

Attached: white women1.jpg (2723x1920, 2.89M)

They will never realize that. Most whores don’t get married

All that pic proves is they like niggers more than blacks
>9x more likely to exclude asian males
>2x more likely to exclude black males

It's gonna be rope for all you race-mixing subhumans.

Attached: white women2.jpg (2302x1920, 2.1M)

>Israeli education
Are you completely retarded or deliberately play dense?

Attached: white women3.jpg (2516x1920, 2.02M)

>muh day of the cope
Not scared of larpers on Jow Forums

Nope

Attached: C85F7DAB-5F40-4914-A8EE-E0D4EF47EDE4.jpg (750x750, 66K)

fpbp
also we will take 'em back

>if you don't like white women then you're a jew

>if you shill against white women
ftfy. And yeah, you are either a kike or complete fucking loser.

Attached: 1555977014513.gif (280x296, 1.9M)

Nobody likes white women anymore
Nobody smart
All they do is shittalk white men

Reminder 40% of France's youth is BLACK

Attached: 132432534657658.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

Poor france lmao

its not like the French have not being doing this with their colonials

Look at that snout. Just look at it. Go spin your dreidel somewhere else you hook-nosed faggot.

Im not Jewish you autistic retard

who ever will listen to czschech "ppl" - you are a subject which is trdaded among real countries, a property

Topkek, yeah, yeah you are. I smell garlic all the way here. Get outta here you ugly ratling shitter.

Attached: (you).webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Go oppress Ukrainians or die of alcohol poisoning or something you stupid smelly faggot vatnik.

>muh kikes shilling on Jow Forums
>white men just dont like white women
Whats more likely? Not every white man worships white women

when we finish ukies, it will be slovaks and you, noone gonna save you, slave

It used to be a ritual to watch 7 sur 7 on La Une with Anne Sinclair and L'heure de verite on Antenne 2. But nowadays, they're all part of Macron's bootlickers. MSM...

>whats more likely
That you are a hook-nosed rat faggot, that is. Already provided numbers that btfo your retarded ape fetish.

You'll go bankrupt way sooner than that, illiterate half-mongoloid cretin.

true, each man of superpower like russia must have a harem of 10 sex slaves form all the subjects, including romania

based

>>You'll go bankrupt way
nah, we will just nuke poland as an example and rob others you will work and pay out of fear, like you always did, slave, the balkanised west would not save you

a nation full of whores

If i was a kike wouldnt you want me to carry on with fucking black women so i could negrofy the jewish gene pool
So you really don't believe im jewish

That movie downsizing the protagonist hooked up with a one legged gook

>guess Paris really is awful.
Yep. The place has changed. Just like most cities in France and in Switzerland.

made for BWC

WMBF is exploding lately. Substandard-looking white males getting good black women everywhere.

Attached: D3DQO3qUYAMk2zN.jpg (564x705, 74K)

France is based AF

Attached: I been waiting for you Estonianon.jpg (600x694, 140K)

Have fun with that failing economy and shitton of Caucasus subhuman muslims, smelly vatnik. From what we could seen in the last weeks, only thing you are able to nuke is yourself.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, leaf.

Only thing I want you to carry is your clothing and one pack of belongings to the one-way trains to Poland.

nice

youtu.be/7OaDKJ6aRd0

Attached: 16465407_108347836354716_3195239068728295424_n.jpg (750x876, 121K)