Hispanic/white are the most common pairing for both men and women in the US

>hispanic/white are the most common pairing for both men and women in the US
>asian/white pairings are 89% white men and asian women
>asian man/white woman are 11% of those pairings

Ok, wtf is going on. Can Jow Forums explain?

Attached: 59A2FE7C-F33B-4E05-B94D-54270D518AC7.jpg (1212x652, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121130151606.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source

Attached: FB24631F-2E14-4220-AF72-7380E0E3245C.png (420x778, 22K)

>Ok, wtf is going on. Can Jow Forums explain?
Youre reading it wrong dumbass. White/white isnt listed, its the percentage of exceptions.

sage

Absolutely nothing wrong about Latinos marrying whites.

Why would white/white be listed in a study about interrmariage brainlet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

Kek the poor spic look uncomfortable and unwilling to get a kiss from the mouth of 1000 cocks.

That's your average spic. Mexican andy, that's his name, paid some white girl to pity kiss him.

>interrmariage
You should have added that qualifier in your first post faggot.

>paid
No, she is genuinely dating him for some reason.
Bitches be crazy.

>>asian/white pairings are 89% white men and asian women
>asian man/white woman are 11% of those pairings
Not true it’s 70:30 WMAF:AMWF

11/15= 0.89? intredasting

i like turtles

Women are infact this stupid. My current girlfriend was with a fat nasty spic like ops pic. Stole her away from him and now ive got a qt white gf.

I know you will probably roast me for getting a beaners sloppy seconds, but I did it for the race.

Attached: 1496832645019.png (707x555, 627K)

goblino grande

Need per capita numbers tard. of course whites are the most. this is just propaganda.

Attached: 1555605163789.gif (256x192, 80K)

>hispanic/white are the most common pairing for both men and women in the US

The most common *INTERRACIAL* pairing. Don't omit essential words.

mexican andy lmao

My god. Despite seeing many mestizos over here, they aren't as terribly hideous as that pile of filth. Americans need to control their shitskins

Attached: 1566224550911.png (128x102, 17K)

What part of
>be american
>get fat
don't you understand?

If she cheated for you, she'll cheat again. Absolutely disgusting my man.

Attached: 94BA4EBB-65E7-42CA-AC56-E72C6648B0FC.jpg (2048x1536, 707K)

I thought that was Jessu.

Castizo Futurism is akin to Dugin's Eurasianism. If the American Empire wants to survive and have a sphere of influence after the end of its global hegemony, it must come to terms with its demographic destiny. Catholic Castizo Imperium of the Americas when?

Just mutts mutting it up there.

Attached: C05AA7C0AD854A449DC8DF23AF88510C.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

I mean the least they can do is go on a diet, idfk man

Why is that guy on the left photoshopped in lol

He looks like yout average bolivian without the Moe from the 3 Stooges haircut.

El americano del estero

is that mexican andy?

>this is your average Armenian-American family
lol

As a nation our "culture" is the dissolved residual of other cultures. So many different people came here, willingly or not, and left with little options we became "multicultural" from the start.
As such, the negative connotations of being with other races had vastly less impact than is such in other nations.
Our lack of nationalism has lead to the demoralization of our own infrastructure. In America, Police are often even seen as an enemy more than a symbol of justice.
What is left after this?
A vast array of mutt-bred semi-humans who fail to look upon other races as what they are: different kinds.
There are such a thing as "Kinds" of people, race and religion being huge factors in such a deduction.
An Indian marries a Mexican and they both convert to Mormonism to live in Washington, and nobody bats an eye.

Such is life.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (528x560, 43K)

>your average American family
Fixed that for you.

Mogs me desu

Hispanics are basically Eurasian. Native Americans are Asiatic and Spaniards are white/European.

Not enough blacks. Maybe in the south. Your average American family looks like Mexican TV commercial.

How drunk was she?

Native Americans (outside of those from South America) have little to no Asiatic genes. Native Americans are more genetically closely related to Nords than Chinamen.

Damn Mexican Andy scored. He's a greasy 5'1 Guatemalan manlet who statusmaxxed and got laid.

It's called money and status. That same chick was going after other e celebs I heard

Yeah, from race mixing.

>Mexican Andy
>Guatemalan manlet
But why?

>Your average American family looks like Mexican TV commercial.

Attached: 6t0c.gif (460x259, 781K)

I won't deny that they have Caucasian admixture, but much of their genes were overwhelmed by later Asiatic migrations, additionally both populations were closer to their central Asian common Borean origin at the time of migration.

la cretura de los americanos

Attached: 1448725324370.png (289x174, 104K)

Believe it or not, many women are naive. Blame poor parenting. The father was never there to love the daughter. The daughter screws around with weird looking males that they have no business being around.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1472x607, 2.27M)

>>hispanic/white are the most common pairing for both men and women in the US

Is this real?

Lmao its good to know all the americans calling me a chink are literally either mexican or have half mexishit relatives in their families.

He is white

No, a 100% Native American's closest genetic ancestor is a Swede. That's because Native Americans are direct descendants from Proto-Indo-Europeans whom Swedes have the highest genetic makeup from (90%). Native Americans are from a Proto-Indo-European tribe that west Far East when the rest went West into Europe. Its very interesting, and could be why the swastika is a symbol that Natives use similar to the Proto-Indo-Europeans.

>Native Americans are more genetically closely related to Nords than Chinamen.
We wuz vikings n shiet

Unironically

That's great. Now, I can move to Scandinavia without varg bitching about me.

reminder that spics are subhuman

Calm down niggers, we’re just bleaching the aztec out of them. Everything is fine.

Attached: 3C75CB4E-30F1-4CCA-9DDC-B912F5A897A2.jpg (1409x1388, 361K)

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 33K)

Sounds like BS
Has it right

Attached: bering strait.png (306x223, 148K)

The only ones that have asiatic admixture from migrations are the Mesoamerican ones (Mayas and Mexican tribes) and the Incan tribes. The North American natives almost all have 0%.

>if a girl rave mixes then she didn't have a father figure

Based retard. My ex gf was a staunch christian but still got in a relationship with a hispanic male (me)

I love texas.

Someone needs to pay for the over 30 roasties. Mexicans are taking the jobs we don't want.

Varg isnt a fan of Proto-Indo-Europeans anymore, he venerates pre-PIE gods and culture now.

Maximus Cope my friend.

he said "weird looking males" which can be any race dumbass

The LARPing is reaching unbelievable levels I assume.

90% Spanish 10% Indian counts as "Hispanic"

The Swastika is a simple symbol and it has different meanings in different places. It is very possible for different cultures to have come up with it without prior contact with other cultures using it. Give sauce on genetic tests relating NA to Swedes pls.

He worships a mother bear now, and is a feminist too, since the patriarchy came from invaders (PIE and semetic religions). The larping is turning him into a bitch.

Prob white passing Hispanics attending catholic church with whites

What's the cutoff of native american blood for a "hispanic" person for you?

Mexican andy. White women don't judge, unless you're a white male.

Attached: D69nvt9WsAMIkWL.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

Did you box a moving target?

disgusting

This man can have sex with a cute white girl so why can’t you incel on \pol have sex?

This fool's mad asf
LOL

Attached: 65483.jpg (490x612, 66K)

asian women are whores
asian men are feminine

Source: sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121130151606.htm
Its not the exact source I got my information from, but its another one I found. Ther other source concluded that Native American's closest ancestor are scandinavians.

you spics make me sick

Im going to have le 80% castizo children with a slave waifu and theres nothing you can do about it

online dating only represents the subset of the population that can't get laid IRL

The childrens still look like spics and nogs lol...

All you're going to get is trash tier castizos out of it though. Third world here we come, I'm already used to it but you.. sorry bradley but kiss your old way of life good-bye

Attached: 1432798526429.gif (234x200, 1.19M)

Latinas are super fucking hot, until they hit the wall and turn into the stereotype fat middle age woman at about age 25.

To be fair, talk to any guy in the pick-up scene in America, and they'll all tell you that it's easier when you're white.

>marriage
so this excludes your typical coalburnung whore who just fucks niggers for fun.

An argentine

Attached: 1558811615166.jpg (242x520, 50K)

There's no future outside of Castizo Futurism for America. I predict it will be a military dictatorship ruled by the Church and a Caudillo.

I like how OP not only lies but admits he lied in the second post. Intermarriage is a smaller percentage of marriage

It'll be mexico 3.0
The more versions are added on the more fucked up it gets

one got blacked, which do you reckon eh

Attached: ioji.png (627x1092, 1.05M)

shes wearing a mask made up of ground bug shells smeared over her face. she probably looks much worse than him without it

He gave his source.

speak for yourself

Which one is the jewish one?

neither , but i understand

Squatemalans?

He has money and status dude.

If you're an ugly guy and your poor and no status its really hard.

I actually think it's worse if you're white because no one has any sympathy for you at all.

Where as nogs and spics are "oppressed" and get sympathy because of it. Like I've noticed that non-white men who are losers get a pass because women genuinely believe they fight some uphill struggle and are oppressed by society.

White guys are seen as the oppressors. An ugly white guy is like a villain to women

Don't get me wrong I think that white dudes have it the best as long as they are average looking and above.

Yeah I don't think he forgot the "interracial" part on purpose.

How does that mean she has a strong father figure? "Staunch christian" can mean anything. Boomer and Gen X dads are pretty universally cucks regardless of whether or not they are Christian.

Good one, Juan

Attached: 20190820_200743.png (1080x969, 388K)