Suicide by Bear...Based or not??? So i've been thinking about this for awhile

Im not joking. My life is shit, no excitement, nothing to look forward. Just a slow journey to a certain doom. Would you guys watch a livestream of a guy getting mauled by a bear? I'm sure it would get millions of views and I would get a lil fame in death. Im not really worried about the pain, as if got the figured out. Even decided on the place, Glacier Park. Got the go-pro yesterday. I've lived a full laugh, im not complaining. Im not even doing this out of depression.

Attached: suicide-by-bear.jpg (2048x1164, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you want to be remembered by your sheer stupidity then sure go ahead

buddy your lizard brain will kick in before or during your horrible demise and you'll want to live

You dont get it. It's not stupid to me. The sheer entertainment value would be at unheard of levels, would it not? I thought about saying something catchy like "Subscribe to pewdpie" or something as I ran toward it...idk, yet, im just trying not to chicken out

Gonna be outta my mind liquered up bruh

Nah people getting mauled by bears happens too often. People won't remember you for long. Try suicide by ants. Just lay down in an ant hill and stream it

>You dont get it. It's not stupid to me
yeah that tends to be the case

>Gonna be outta my mind liquered up bruh
why not do that and play a couple shit games of drunk overwatch instead

Are you fucking nuts! nope no nah...From my estimates if I take a good hit in the throat or abdomen, I should bleed out within a minute or two, probally slower after considering the thin blood from the booze...

Sure. It's stupid to everyone else. Do you really think you will be remembered by what you thought?

user you fags never answered my question? Would I be based if I did that? Would you watch it?

would you kindly shut the fuck up

Ultimately everyone is forgotton, so it doesnt much matter...I just want to go out peak clown-world style you know, on my own terms...

>it'll give me a clean swipe to the throat and then the bear will sit back and allow me to peacefully bleed out in a very short time

Attached: 3577.jpg (605x363, 38K)

I understand, this is a best case scenario and not likely to happen, but it could. I'll lose consciousness before I do, maybe a minute tops until my throat is slit or my skull crushed. I know what im doing...

This is an ok plan, but in 3 days some girl shaking her butt on tik tok will have more views and public attention than you. What you must to to be memorable is:
SUICIDE BOMB A BEAR
You heard me right. Mix up some explosives in your garage and make a nice vest. When you get to the park, make sure to find a bear with cubs. Chase/harass the cubs until the mother shows up, mad as hell. DO NOT FORGET: Bind the detonator to your hand. If you are a second late and in the process of being mauled, you will not be able to blow up unless the trigger is less than a finger twitch away.
Best of luck and may kot save your soul.

idk. I mean, i get what your saying. But i dont want to go thru all that trouble. Just keep it simple. Travel to state park...Find bear...Harass bear...Destiny. I would also write a letter saying that i dont want the bear hurt. It's of course not his fault...

Thanks for input user. Most of these motherfuckers think im joking. I assure you, im not.

That bear should really wash his teeth. How can he go roaming around like that?

Man, I know you are serious. White people are that suicidal sometimes, but if I were to be like that, I would at least choose something I can enjoy like...facesitting, for example.

Either way, not to be a total pussy, but I wouldn't recommend taking your life at all. Death is the final route we take, and quite frankly, it sucks, especially if there is no god. You should try to avoid it as much as you can.

OP should brush its teeth. That way OP dies because he is unbearably stupid and the bear gets have clean teeth. It's win win for both parties.

Attached: flying man2.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Im going to make the youtube channel here in a minute. Was thinking about titling the stream: "Anyone have a mint?" or "Are you entertained, yet?"...idk

I'll make another thread and post it tommorrow with the channel name. I'm planning on leaving in 3 days. 2 days up there, couple days to find out where the bears hang out. 1 day to do the thing. So about 8 days from today...

Would be funny...Just not realistic user. The bear wold never hold still long enough to even start.

If you wanna kill yourself just declare a press conference announcing you have information leading to the arrest of Hillary clinton

>Death is the final route we take, and quite frankly, it sucks, especially if there is no god.
Why because then we go to nothing? Am the only one who has so many awful memories he's not scared to forget everything? It seems like it would be peaceful to not be tormented with everything I remember.

Man, I have a lot of awful memories too, especially when I was a kid, but that doesn't mean erasing myself forever is the solution. I have largely moved on from the past since then, and I won't lie saying I'm living some normie tier happy life, but it at least confirms that I can move away from my past problems. It's not just that you'll forget everything from your life, but rather the idea that you will no longer be around, and that inevitable fate takes your conciousness god knows where, if there's even anything left of you at all, that thought itself is morbidly depressing when you get deep into it.

Now, there are legitimate reasons not to like the idea of having a existing conciousness forever, and the first one would be that it would probably start getting boring and predictable by the time you reach 1000 years or maybe even earlier. Still, it's desirable to to keep the status quo, because the alternative being not existing anymore forever is a very terrifying thought and not one that any of us are used to. I for one, can only hope there is a god out there and an afterlife.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

It would be extremely painful

painful...Like I said user, liquered the fuck up and maybe a pain pill. Even ifs its painful for a lil bit then thats ok, i'll deal with it for 60 seconds. I setup my youtube account, but dont see an option to live stream, hows this work?

>not existing anymore forever is a very terrifying thought and not one that any of us are used to
How can there be heaven though if I'm still stuck with these thoughts? Eventually you realize there's only three options: clean slate, become nothing, be reincarnated.

Maybe we're already in hell/purgatory maybe that's what this life is. And when you die you just reincarnate.

I must be feeling it lately because >if there's even anything left of you at all, that thought itself is morbidly depressing when you get deep into it
Isnt as morbidly depressing to me as the thought of 40-50 years of these memories sometimes. The idea of not even having to deal with existence almost sounds freeing not depressing. Consciousness in any form seems to become a burden by nature of its existence. If it has a purpose, that is a burden. If it lacks a purpose, its lack of purpose becomes a burden.

The only way to exist and enjoy it seems to...exist...and enjoy it? But we live in a world with few waning joys, it isnt easy.

idk. i've sitting here reading some first hand reports of people that have been attacked. They all seem to agree that its really painful. Read 4 of em so far. Maybe im underestimating how bad this might hurt? I know when im drunk i feel 0 pain, like none.

if ure worried about pain you can get a lotta drugs first from a doctor or something. but also dun do it user. find peace and a hobby you like. suicide is the ultimate evil

My friend you are vastly underestimating it. The bear will probably drag you by your head still alive to gnaw on you. The sound of nails on a chalkboard is supposedly irritating to us because it resembles the sound of human bone being gnawed on. You will die hearing that inside your head most likely. The bear doesnt want to kill you faster because it prefers its meat fresher, do consider that.

I feel you on the existential dread but we have to find a way to win. Have you tried meditation at all? It helps me sometimes.

For you

Attached: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (470x706, 50K)

Unironically rise up at a Joker showing on premiere night, you don't gotten kill anybody either, just shout GAMERS RISE UP until they force you to leave, if you really don't give two fucks about life, go get us some keks at least.

Attached: based.jpg (655x999, 83K)

None of us care if it's realistic or not. What matter is if your death by you being retarded is funny or not.

Attached: 1472289876614.jpg (460x460, 42K)

Another funny unrealistic scenario would be if the bear doesn't attack him at all and gets like this: youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk

Actually probably less unlikely than you think. If the bear isnt hungry and you dont piss it off or mess with cubs its protecting it will probably just booger off from a drunk guy.

The stupidest thread I'be ever seen.

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

That is because you have not made a thread, sir fagalot

Attached: 1428205990784.png (518x445, 17K)

Only good Jow Forumsoid is a dead Jow Forumsoid. Do it however you want, long as it's done.