Tranny statistics

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average homosexual to be infected with HIV.
archive.is/6Evel

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
archive.is/eWGp2
archive.is/jyQVD

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men.
archive.is/8wMFZ

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide.
archive.is/6Evel

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide.
archive.is/05VoZ

65% of transsexual youth have seriously considered suicide within the last year.
37% of transsexual youth have attempted suicide within the last year.
Most young transsexuals have committed self-harm within the last twelve months.
1 in 10 young transsexuals has attempted suicide more than three times in the last year.
archive.is/uJoYU

Only 21% of transsexuals can successfully pass as the opposite gender.
archive.is/vL3ZB

53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children.
archive.is/xZ8Ie

16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population.
archive.is/m72PH

Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students.
archive.is/oaHQo

Attached: 6C3861A4-4F56-48C9-A70E-56FA8EEBE834.png (600x750, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecollegefix.com/study-nearly-four-fifths-of-gender-minority-students-have-mental-health-issues/
hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/lead-1536076862.jpg?resize=480:*
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ssp

Attached: 1566398805022.jpg (1024x1216, 452K)

Yeah but you're a fag

BABY WANTS NEW TOY WAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1566304724438.jpg (576x394, 106K)

yeah but UwU tho

Attached: 1359878932729.gif (193x219, 358K)

nigga go back to Jow Forums

belgium should not exist

bump

Based SSP, I missed you mate.

i like this thread

me on the right

the redpill has been dropped

Attached: 1535084369951.jpg (704x544, 53K)

highly informative
have you considered writing a book

Thanks for the facts SSP.

Attached: Not a necessary image to use.png (415x467, 60K)

Rip hormone filled cut up trannies, long live cute trappy crossdressers

you wouldn't believe the smell of my farts on the day after drinking heavily

Here's a new one. 80% of Trannies have another mental illness.

thecollegefix.com/study-nearly-four-fifths-of-gender-minority-students-have-mental-health-issues/
forgot link

Based
If you like 2hu then you HAVE to hate black people and trannies

Attached: 1566355825860.jpg (1008x827, 336K)

Bump

Sp**nfag statistics
100% of Spanoids are subhumans.
Source: hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/lead-1536076862.jpg?resize=480:*

Bump

woah thats kinda based

i really really want to talk about trannies
t. bant

thanks for doing some research
>Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average homosexual to be infected with HIV.
this is a news article , not a study
>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
yeah I that is right.
>MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men.
It does not say anything about the intentions of the homosexual transsexuals the study says that gay transsexual men have feminized brain characteristics and that heterosexual transsexuals feel arousal about being female
it also says that their sexuality is most likely immutable
It never says anything about the gay men trying to seduce heterosexual men.
>41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide.
news article not study , but I have read studies with similar statistics
>Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide.
this is true according to the study but the study was not made to rate the effectiveness of hormone replacement therapy for gender dysphoric individuals and it says that "the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality"
>65% of transsexual youth have seriously considered suicide within the last year.
>37% of transsexual youth have attempted suicide within the last year.
>Most young transsexuals have committed self-harm within the last twelve months.
>1 in 10 young transsexuals has attempted suicide more than three times in the last year
I'll read this study later because it is 72 pages long
>Only 21% of transsexuals can successfully pass as the opposite gender.
this comes from a pro lgbtq think tank and They deleted the article

>53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children.
this is true according to the abstract but It would have been nice if they gave a sample size
>16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population.
This doesn't come from a scientific journal and has been deleted , the sweedish study you cited about increased death rates also said that the incarceration rate was higher, but it was only higher for the group that transitioned before 1989
>Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students.
this isn't a scientific study

>16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population.

Attached: 1526070653422.jpg (640x539, 80K)

I don't care haha

Attached: JPEG_20190528_010848.png (429x429, 314K)

my failed tranny italian bf korbo

Ban transexuals

holy based

COMMIT SUICIDE WE MUST KILL ALL TRANNIES FUCK OFF UGLY TRANNY YOU ARENT A GIRL AND WILL NEVER BE PRETTY