Ginger swedish girl innocently posts a picture of her with her Asian boyfriend...

Ginger swedish girl innocently posts a picture of her with her Asian boyfriend. Wh*te Incels instantly start to pile on and attacking them

Why the jealousy all of a sudden from wh*tes bois just because the popularity of Asian boys among young girls? And why are some of you so obsesed with hair color?

Attached: incel_03.jpg (1144x841, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
youtube.com/watch?v=wgy_f4_Yrbg
buzzfeed.com/ikrd/bts-performed-sold-out-wembley-stadium
youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because the popularity of Asian boys among young girls?

said nobody.
Literally.
Ever.

White guys have no problem dating women of a different race and enjoy being put on a pedestal. But as soon as a white girl does the same they lose their minds LMAO

THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

This user is literally living in a fantasy world in his own head where BTS isnt the biggest boy band in the West in 2019

Attached: bts is bigger beatles_cnn_3.jpg (937x672, 234K)

You are just obsessed with Whites OP. Just convert your Asian zeta bottom bitch boipussy and finally be at peace that some White beta fag will have a boner for your fakepussi.

T. The laughing quarter-Lebanese

Attached: 1565909731353.png (1800x1021, 204K)

Oh jesus. White men are hypocrites.

White men are absolutely plowing tons of asian girls as we speak. And some chink hits the lottery and pulls an attractive white girl...

This.

Retard

How do they know her genes are recessive?

You shitskins worship us for a reason.
Don't pretend like you don't want to be one of us.

White men lose white woman to POWER RANKING:
1 BBC
2 ISLAM
3 SPICS
4 BUGMEN
9000 POOs

I guess rape counts

>implying asian men don't do the same when their women date black men

This lmao. In the end, white men still realize that 100 Asian girls banged will never equal that feeling of having a white gf

>a woman is attracted to a tall handsome man with muscles
No shit. Doesn't matter what race it is.

Based roastie shamers

lmao holy shit all those sour fucking grapes

White girls live asian cock. Its grand and pleasurable. Do not be surprised the things that women will do.
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

>shitskin and chink incels are so cucked they will do anything for a roastie

I had an Asian gf once and realised that. She would always be second rate to literally any white woman

policing women from breeding with enemies is something all humans have always done forever.

its only post-peak empire women who are too oblivious to the real world to even consider doing this before being conquered and forced to. same as slumming it with a live nigger dildo. might as well be fucking animals at that point

Attached: mandingo.jpg (252x396, 29K)

Kek. NO woman wants an Asian man.

She must be a midget because there is no filp above 5'2".

Asian girls are really fucking easy if you're a white male. Even taking the subway I get all kinds of eye contact from them and I'm like 5'10" and half slav (so really ugly).

It's not that, it's that you realise your kids will be mixed race. I experimented with different races, but went back to white women. I want my kids to look like me.

"Boy band' he typed

True. Asian women are as bad as niggers. They just hide it until it’s too late.

Never had a problem with AMWF.

your mom

Jow Forumstards on white men with Asian wives:

>REDPILLED
>based, white roasties are the enemy of the white race
>white whores fuck niggers, so what

Jow Forumstards on white women with Asian men:

>SMALL DICK LOL CHING CHONG
>your children will be non-white HAPA mutts
>SUBHUMAN WHORE, HOW DARE YOU BETRAY THE WHITE RACE

Because you guys have really gone in to overdrive with the fake Twitter accounts. I remember when you used a bunch of eggs to threaten Quinn, Wu and the witch that shall not be named. Good job figuring out not to make something 3 minutes before posting fake threats.

KEK!
Your children will look like this
*Mr Potatohead*
New meme?

Most white guys are extremely insecure, you can see the state of these lads before they found a internet cult to give them meaning and jordan Peterson assuming role of their step dad. Don’t let the green frog fool you, these guys still have the self esteem of an unmarried fat women going through menopause

Why does he have no forearms? Is that synthol?

Attached: ach..png (639x418, 287K)

Meanwhile in Amsterdam
youtube.com/watch?v=wgy_f4_Yrbg

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 250K)

This only triggers me because she's a redhead. Red hair must be preserved.

>Have children with a partner from a different race

RACEMIXING!!!!!!! WASTE OF DNA!!!!!! BLOODLINE ENDS!!!!!!!

>don't have children

IMMATURE!!!!!! BLOODLINE ENDS!!!!!!! FURTHER YOUR LINEAGE YOU SELFISH PRICK!!!!!!!!!!

Jow Forumstard logic

Based Hungary

It's all equal shit cause the fundamental baseline is wrong: Asians aren't humans. They are flat-faced humanoid drones with questionable sexually dimorphism in both genders that constantly beta orbit hivemind around everything that remotely looks White.

This is pretty logical user.

Amsterdammed is a lost cause you made me cry user... W-Why?

Attached: 1564547221725.jpg (444x459, 103K)

who'd want to be a beta basement dweller ahaha! White girls are apparently tired of incels like you. feels bad man, while your women get pipe down by other races and your society gets piped down by kikes. Doesn't seem like a master race to me. Keep crying behind your laptop

Attached: basement dweller lol.png (506x506, 253K)

What about love though? What if the girl doesn't find the right huwhite man and ends up alone and bitter at 35?
I understand the hatred against pro-racemixing and all that shit but come on the fags in OP's pic are ridiculous

>m-m-muh red hair must be preserved

These guys are thinking like they'll be around that woman's children "ohhhh see? you made the right choice,red hair is so much better"

Men and women are different and should follow different rules.

>Yes. I was going to say the same thing. Nevermind the forearms, that's synthol for sure. What a fucking faggot.

whatever, bullying women like this is a good deterrent to racemixing.

t. woman

>ginger
>white
lol what?

Not sure why anyone would care...Not like she'd be banging them faggots anyway.

More confused why that asian would bang a ginger desu

Is this your first time hearing about BTS and their popularity in the West? If you had a younger sister or cousins, you should have heard about them now.

go back to instagram

Fred Flintstone???

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-081614_Firefox.jpg (1055x760, 255K)

>What about love though? What if the girl doesn't find the right huwhite man and ends up alone and bitter at 35?
The only way a woman ends up alone and bitter at 35 is if she is a slut and seriously isn't looking. plenty of good white men women can settle down with if they look

I have a younger daughter and I have never heard of them. My girl is more interested in weightlifting and gymnastics.

Yes but if she's in love with the gook?
>Oh not this one honey, go look for a white man
Cringe.

>Yes but if she's in love with the gook?
kill the zipperhead. love is overrated. I can love a whore doesn't mean I should. Only allow yourself to love people who are actually good fits for you.
>Cringe
fuck off, your entire nation is cringe with all the sand niggers. makes me embarrassed to be french

BTS literally just sold out Wembly Stadium for 2 nights just a month ago in front of 130k fans in the Uk

buzzfeed.com/ikrd/bts-performed-sold-out-wembley-stadium

Attached: bts_wembely_q6741qkt1e231.jpg (640x508, 56K)

yeah they are small and comfy. they don't really produce good orgasms but that is what vibrators are for. is it any coincidence that asians make the best vibrators?

Edgy. And Cringe.

Tbh I'm fine with my future daughter screwing asians. Atleast it's not a black or spic

i'm better mary the dog than swede

cope harder fag, lol. enjoy having Mohammad and ali fuck your wife and daughter

This

Fuck off incel, this isn’t political

This right here

What's more troubling, is how do you know about them?

Sure thing man, have a nice day

Sup, Elliot Rodger? White women lust after Asian men [pic related]

Attached: AsianDreamer.png (485x392, 49K)

Because I keep up with current popular culture and what young people like.

Attached: maisie williams_bts fan_02.jpg (660x669, 209K)

Makes sense to me. What exactly don't you understand about how genes work?

Attached: 1549251652388.jpg (720x480, 23K)

Based and leb-pilled

Why do you do that?

Name me a group of guys who doesn't do this? If you have ever dated a black chick you would know how stupid mad black guys get about their "queens" being stolen...

replace the dude with a nigger and everyone is silent or praising. fucknig whites and their niggerlove

Are boy bands still a thing? I thought that shit was dying in the 90s?

Why do you care to post these nothing threads you micro-dick chink?

youtube.com/watch?v=nAo_mZMIUgg
even asian models have a hard time getting pussy. stay mad asian small dick boi

Why do they all do the same poses in these pictures?
>Here's my hand on his chest/arm
It's like women come out of a factory.

Attached: 551421_263435960477237_999781646_n.jpg (500x500, 27K)

This is an obvious demoralisation thread. Anybody getting ragged is playing into the hands of some group that despises the West and the people who made it the best.

It's 100% true. You can't have any relationship whatsoever with them. They are fetishists as seen on here and their incelboards and that goes for both genders, their unified trigger being perceived Whiteness. Everybody like myself who experienced them in rl for a longer period of time can confirm that. They can't feel love or anything. Basically an emotionally inanimate object. And that is also why emcel poltards and psycho Jews alike like them.

If you're an ethno-nationalist then you are a cuck. Simple as that.

No, his name is clearly Pablo New Account. Mr. Account is not a primitive save like Fred.

Lets make a group dedicated to X!
>Yeah cool, I'm X, you're X, god I love being X....
>....
Fucking Ys.

So... you're a teenager or just a low intelligence adult?

jesus fuck
it's "LE" not "LES"
go back to tumblr and reddit beta fag
FYI: White chicks find you repulsive

imagine their offspring..

Attached: 56789.jpg (612x612, 86K)

Men and women are different, dipshit. The woman is the bearer of the children, with a limited fertility window.

GRANDFATHER CRY

Allright, explain the logic, i need a laugh.

nigger

Attached: Lebanese.png (692x293, 13K)

Got a shitload of them never heard of it hope that shit will stay in the west.

Hahahaha. You are weaklings and nobody will take you serious. Ever.

Thats pretty disturbing user.

spbp
little white bois think they are above the law. theyre not

100% bavarian phenotype

Says the guy memeflagging about Ayn Rand's cuck fantasy and how she cucked her actual husband
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1566339325872.jpg (500x500, 54K)

british ppl r fugging ghey

niggers have a better chance of getting a white girl than an asian guy why are all these faggots so angry?

Maybe these tryptamine derivatives lengthen my lifetime by another 6 months

Hold still little girl