Anti white genocide thread -- bleach a nigger edition

All you race traitors out there, get her pregnant ASAP and MAKE HER KEEP THE BABY.
I'd rather have a few dozen half whites than zero whites.
DNA recombination is a thing, so it's possible the white will separate later.
And if you're pork chopping a nice white girl, IMPREGNATE HER.
If you don't have a kid in 8 months you'll be a mass shooter, and we don't need that right now.

Attached: pregnant-black-woman.jpg (330x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

narratively.com/can-black-feminist-sexually-submissive-white-man/
amazon.com/Interracial-Relationships-Between-Black-Women/dp/1543934161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anti-white genocide
>produce mutts
Bro

>bleach a nigger
Doesn't work like that retard.

>DNA recombination

Kill yourself nigger

le 24% and falling

>If you don't have a kid in 8 months you'll be a mass shooter, and we don't need that right now.

Cringe

you're obviously not a zoologist

>Anti white genocide
>bleach a nigger

You can't make something edible by adding spoon of ice cream to a bowl of shit

well? it's incels like you who are shooting up our good Walmarts, excellent public schools, and shopping malls

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

>I'd rather have a few dozen half whites than zero whites.
Ahahaha.... Half-White or half anything is mutt. Half-White is the current trend u stupid cuck!

you absolute retard.
we can get the whiteness back through genetic recombination. you're obviously uneducate.

There's a reason niggers will take literal bottom of the barrel white garbage bin whores with roast beef flaps that hang to their knees over an average/hot black girl. I've heard it's because black girls don't give good deep throat, but I'm not really sure besides whites are just superior.

Attached: ea6f849a2e4b576c73cd0094b69b10fec1fd0ce9b7777a7647cd4f6856ca929e.png (249x244, 49K)

Fuck off, having a child with a black woman does not preserve the whites, it takes 4 generations after that probably, at least to have a new white offspring, and the other ones have to all be pure whites, so fuck off, just look at my country, retard, it will not work if there is not a constant stream of whites coming to colonize.
Saged and reported.

reported and weak bait

>genetic recombination
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
U fuckin idiot... Pick related is Half-White but identifies as Black.

Attached: HalfWhite.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

You incels are getting angry.
Look, if you find a good nigger bitch and impregnate that turd golem you can separate the white genetics later using genetic recombination.
99% of you have ugly faces and will never pork chlop any descent looking white woman, so just get that nigger you're fucking around with after malt liquor pregnant.
We'll figure it out later.

Attached: big-titty-hooter.jpg (705x1024, 98K)

now you're reported nigger

You need at least 3 white children. Then we can talk about bleaching as a strategy to help dilute the genepool of dumb nigger genes AFTER you've made sure most of the genes linked to higher IQ (relative to other races) propagate.

Another one who's Half-White yet identifies as Black.

Attached: HalfWhite2.jpg (780x520, 42K)

just look at these gorgeous niggers.
you'd like wiggling your pip around in there.
give it a try incel.
you'll help your shitty genetic lineage.

Attached: apes.jpg (640x426, 108K)

this is what we protect white men

Attached: 0276BF54-C682-4349-9A23-0930C7C99367.png (377x565, 248K)

Brittany Venti is not White.

she's a pig nose. Makes sense

Not only that but everyone will see her as black as well. Just like that half Japanese Half black chick who won a beauty pageant a few years back.

whiter than 45% of British!

Attached: burn-coal.png (480x529, 289K)

They always identify as what they consider worse, because they fear being ridiculed for choosing what they consider better

Attached: shitto.jpg (666x1967, 181K)

Her nose is fine admittedly

You mean pic related?

Attached: nigger-brown-pants.gif (235x400, 1.71M)

STOP REPLYING TO OBVIOUS KIKED THREADS

based

Attached: 1559359988786 - Copy.jpg (3934x2731, 2.2M)

If you're talking about the halfwu I'm referring to no that's not her. If that chick in your pic is half white clearly no one would ever see it that way.

This is the jeweyist post, how bout we ship a bunch of ugly monkey looking sheeboons to tel aviv?

Attached: 1565622507981.jpg (450x578, 176K)

Weak bait faggot

For all you genetically illiterate retards, this is what genetic recombination is.

Attached: genetic-recombination.jpg (720x440, 34K)

go fuck yourself hermaphrodite

Every single day multiple threads like this. I fucking hate 4cuck. Wish kikes didn’t shitdown 8ch.

So fkn based! Bleach the nigs and Asians. White women are all whores!

This 4cuck niggers shit gets very tiresome. Everybody eats these threads up. 8ch would just ignore these Jew slide threads. Maybe only 1 or 2 posts calling them out and that was it.

Attached: D141E41A-553C-42D4-BE04-9D969B2AA450.jpg (658x825, 192K)

Why would her pussy smell any better than her litteral shit and mud encrusted hair? My dog has better hygiene.

Attached: 1562536072840.png (749x794, 637K)

Wmbf breeding is based

Attached: 77CD28CC-1DAE-4C3C-BB67-AD7B10480019.jpg (1076x1200, 111K)

what's your excuse?
you live in your mom's house NEET bucko
get a job and maybe then you'll be qualified to talk about these things.

Attached: hitler-rock-star.jpg (500x610, 61K)

What does her face look like

Attached: 1554223590240.jpg (315x300, 23K)

leaf NEET detected

Attached: nigger-hung-01.jpg (1526x2048, 1.05M)

>Wasted didgits
Why would anyone ever waste their sperm and resources on a fucking nigger sheeboon I will never understand. They are the most aggressive, combative, entitled, egotistical fucking women. They are also the ugliest and have the shitiest hair and skin complexion. Their facial structure looks like a chimpanzee. Yeah white women are entitled but that's because they know how desired they are plus they are the most wealthiest demographic on Earth. Negresses are just as entitled despite being so shit tier. If you honestly have a problem with white women just wait and see how worse it will be when you prop up black ones

sheboons are sexually submissive to all white men.

narratively.com/can-black-feminist-sexually-submissive-white-man/

learn more.
read my book
amazon.com/Interracial-Relationships-Between-Black-Women/dp/1543934161

No it's because a dark skinned woman would never ever be considered white by anyone. You're a fool for think that's any different with mulattoes.