Talking about feeling and shit

ITT: Talking about your feeling
you ever just want to be alone because every time you being friends with someone, it always ends up bad and you don't know how to fix it? this is like the main reason why i hate myself and i don't know how to fix and change it so my escape plan is being alone to avoid this from happening again
Sorry for horrible English but I just want to talk to random strangers about my feeling and i want to hear your feeling too.

Attached: 1566394971346.jpg (248x204, 6K)

yeah please someone explain to me as well how to be more solar with people I cant seem to have any luck when talking to other people

straight

Frogs are fags, not gay.

Attached: ef27beaf5dae95cd3d9924ff174f2a697e854e9eb946573032429c8ac804eb22.jpg (2000x2000, 185K)

Only here you can feel truly accepted and enjoy posting the green frog without feeling weird.

Attached: 2596535_0.jpg (630x630, 55K)

okay f*ggot

Attached: 1566398175984.jpg (1000x800, 84K)

Yeah well, it got so bad eventually I actually decided to live alone and see how that works out, for about 7-8 years
I gotta say it's very interesting because you learn a lot about yourself in the process but it's not exactly pleasant

sound like a really lonely lifestyle, how old are you? and how are you right now?

Yes, you're right, being lonely is a very lonely lifestyle. I'm this old now I just sort of was neutral most of the time but then every few days I became really miserable and at some point my brain stopped processing happy and sad feelings in the way it normally does. I've gotten so used to overthinking everything that it's become my default behavior. I get really ecstatic or really miserable for the smallest things but I'm like sort of detached from the emotions themselves, instead of just feeling them I just sort of endlessly try to figure out where they came from, why the changed. It's kinda weird

I would say it depends on how old you are.
I'm alone because of my age,
however,
I've also struggled holding on to friends while I was young.

The thing about growing up is a lot of it isn't really in your control.
You probably still want to connect,
but circumstances make it harder than it used to be.

You need to realize that what truly matters is how well you can deal with being alone.
And if loneliness absolutely haunts you,
find a 6/10 or better gf who you can be happy with.

Attached: 1540257046205.png (600x580, 1020K)

doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle, I hope you for the best broski

Attached: 1566394188325.jpg (1200x630, 47K)

I don't think I can get a GF when right now I'm hating myself. I'm not ready for anyone yet.

Same, bruh. I've been living alone for years and I experience exactly the same feelings on the daily basis. It doesn't go away and gets even worse with time . At least I've got a guy who smokes weed with me from time to time, so it could be worse.

I might be a sociopath. Being around people annoys me unless I can have sex with them, otherwise I'd rather be alone.

I've always felt like I'm alien to other people. Even when i was in collectives and could chat with anyone of them, cooperate, joke, come to get help. I was drinking with pals not long ago. It was the first time when i drank. It was funny but at the same time i felt like I don't belong there, i wanted to just go home and stay alone. I don't know what to do.

When I was drinking with them, I saw that one guy who wasn't there wrote to the guy who was there: "And you invited THAT guy?", meaning me.

I remember how weird I always was. Weird jokes, weird things i did, nerdy stuff i told. Noone takes me seriously, noone really respects me.

That guys and girls, witnesses of that weird moments. When I see them, all the memories come back. Sometimes they even tell me about that moments.

Also I remember all that cringy moments when I just walk around places related to that events, for example school, college, academy.

I don't want to see that faces and places.

Now I just want to break all the contacts with them, burn all bridges and move to other city.

Do you think that this will be any good?
Or what else to do?

> so my escape plan is being alone to avoid this from happening again
I have the same feeling. And I think that it would be better if I won't post anything, won't start any conversation, and say as less as i can, because my words will be unnecessary, foolish, something i would regret to.

I don't plan to use the escape plan as a "long term" answer but just till I think I'm ready.
I don't really know the solution to your problem
but I don't think burn all the bridges it's a good answer. Keep trying bro maybe one day you will overcome your problem

maybe you're just horny

Just learn yourself, do some thinking. You either have psychological problems or your friends are just retards. If the latter is true, maybe it's not a bad idea to move somewhere. If the problem is you, then enjoy fixing your psychological problems, it will be hard as fuck, but the reward is worth it.

Could be.

It's not healthy but it's interesting. I'm gonna be fine user I wasn't looking for support I was just trying to give you an example of what happens when you do decide to shut yourself off

Attached: 1559275142488.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Weed helps a lot but don't get too dependent on it, you get stuck in a certain type of thinking and it's good to keep your thinking patterns varied