Retiring to Thailand on $250k?

Retiring to Thailand on $250k?

Is it true that there is a bulging population of White western expats who have successfully retired to South-East Asia on $250 000?
Apparently all you have to do is to invest in local real estate and then you're good to go.
Is it really advisable to do so? I suppose the local shitskins don't mind as this is good investment in their local business as well.

Attached: IMG_20190826_153720_560.jpg (800x1172, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNch7941-TE
youtube.com/watch?v=a3GTl9Lrgd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can't save the white race by running away

>Thailand
>bulging population
Ah yes, the ladyboys.

Fuck off. We're full

>Is it true that there is a bulging population of White western expats who have successfully retired to South-East Asia on $250 000?
No.
>Is it really advisable to do so?
No
Also not politics

Attached: 1558612163167.jpg (273x225, 65K)

>bulging

>I suppose the local shitskins don't mind as this is good investment in their local business as well.
would you say the same about "refugees" and "immigrants" going into western countries?

You could probably retire on $250k in America if you own property

yeah . . just don't get sick or injured and your fine!

Thank you for spreading the globalism you claim to hate so much.

Not a big deal. Really, paying for medical is dumb. If you're retired just put it on medical debt and never pay

>What is medicare

>Retiring to Thailand on $250k?
so you are a pedophile?

Listen to youtu.be/QNch7941-TE and this guy's experience in Thailand. May help. I've looked and Thailand is super cheap.

Yeah but can I climb into an elephant asshole and pretend I'm a giant turd when I feel shitty?

Attached: d17.png (326x643, 296K)

/trv/ is where you want to go to ask this question.

Except immigrants ain’t bringing the almighty dollar with them.

>Jow Forums is one person

>Jow Forums is one jew

Nah, he's going for the other popular type of prostitute

You're thinking of Cambodia you racist fuck

>saving
that was never the mission

Attached: ww.png (1000x650, 12K)

Doesn't seem like it, I was looking at the food prices and most of it is either the same as it is in western countries or more expensive.

Yes, retirement among Thai traps when I won't care whether I get AIDS or not anymore, that would be nice.

Attached: 1462157077368.jpg (960x637, 67K)

Welcome to Jow Forums, where our anti-globalism narrative ends at the first sign of yellow puss

Fuck off and die

You cant buy real estate as a foreigner stupid. Or else every yellow fever jagoff would own all of that cuntry by now

Thai's don't drink milk and I love milk but they have really nice grocery stores even better than America.

Ladyboy look like lady smell like boy.
Can never remove boy smell.
Your body know you gay fagot.

guys whats her name

Attached: 087.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

>I recognize that bulge.

>he hasn't destroyed his sense of smell by being a smoker

Fag

Attached: 20190614_210201.jpg (872x867, 381K)

STOP
REPLYING
TO
MEMEFLAGS
RETARDS

>Is it true that there is a bulging population of White western expats who have successfully retired to South-East Asia on $250 000?
This was probably more true in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Your options are Thailand, Singapore, Laos (lol), and Vietnam. Out of these Thailand is the most likely. Today the farang that are in Thailand tend to be the boomers who went 10 - 15 years ago and now have no money to leave or people still buying into the meme. They usually buy into the meme because they are socially awkward and will end up marrying a bar girl who comes from Isan and have nothing.

You might consider the Philippines as well, but its an actual shithole.

based Thai telling these faggots it be like it is

Hey Thai goyim how about you get some dairy farms and raw milk for me, thanks, - Your Farang Master.

I shall soon arrive in the City of Angels and all shall prostate before me, the Second Cooming.

Is that a man?

youtube.com/watch?v=a3GTl9Lrgd8