WTF is going on Jow Forums?

WTF is going on Jow Forums?

I live in a mostly white town. Maybe 5% black.
There's a popeyes, but its always dead. The times ive been in there I would always see maybe 1 or 2 other people eating inside. Far superior, and always busy chick fil a & Boston Market just down the street anyway.

Suddenly everyday there's this long ass line that goes out onto the main rd. I've been looking too, and its all nogs waiting. All because of a new sandwich?

Has to be more to it. Are they accepting ebt as form of payment now? Are they pouring kool aid mix ontop? Why aren't white people going crazy for this sandwich?

Attached: 454463464.jpg (970x430, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/business/thats-a-lot-of-subs-publix-made-as-much-money-as-nike-in-2018-20190410/
southernkitchen.com/articles/eat/why-we-love-publix-subs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly op, I think it's the fucking sandwich.... Same thing is happening in my town/ neighboring areas I've worked in

Shit got political. It's your duty to fight back by going to that one chicken place that hates gays. Otherwise they'll get driven out of business and lefties will celebrate victory in a game no one but then was playing

Marketing. People fall for marking stunts all the time.

Basically, they released a new chicken sandwich and fabricated a feud between them and Chick-fil-A.

It's fried in ten pounds of grease so niggers keep sqwaking that it's "juicier", and SJWs and media outlets latch onto it as a "better" alternative to Chick-fil-A because "Chick-fil-A is anti-LGBTQ++abcd".

It's fucking dumb.

>Niggers suddenly spawned in my city
because Popeyes introduced a new sandwich?
Discuss

Can confirm the same in my city. There were niggers out front twerking and jiving and line of at least 20 cars. It felt like nigger woodstock.

Member the Szechuan bullshit

When you don't have a job to go to Popeye's early or late, I drive taxi and I drop black people off at Popeye's all the time, especially on the first of the month

In my hometown people love to line up at fast food drive ins for new sandwhiches and shit. But theyll let every small business get taken out by two (2) walmarts

Couldn’t read your long autistic post because I’m high.
Anyways Popeyes is better than kfc

Globohomo and Niggers have teamed up to take down Chic Fil A.

Attached: 1472122309300.jpg (680x682, 61K)

Apparently the sandwich is very good, but considering that it's sold out everywhere I imagine that's about 90% hype. I'm highly suspect of the place that's produce nothing but soggy nigger tier chicken and fries for decades suddenly making a "looks as good as the commercials and taste that way too" sandwich.

What was the sandwich in question? What’s special about it?

That shit was sold out were I live. 70% Mexicans

>niggers
>low iq
>media brainwashing
>chicken advertisements

what is confusing OP

Attached: 1566150389942.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Nigger detected

was popeyes the pro-trump chicken place or nah

>Forgot to remove meme flag

Attached: 1543882278370.jpg (618x597, 64K)

That's Chick-Fil-A. Popeye's is coon chicken originally from New Orleans. The locations around downtown are frequent places to watch Whorl Stah tier fights and shootings.

I can't get the new chicken sandwich either. Nigs are driving into my town just to buy 8 or 10 at a time.

Something tells my Popeye's might have the viral marketing memes locked down.

Popeyes always had fried chicken pieces and chicken strips. Now they also serve a chicken sandwich.

My girlfriends black and has been going crazy about it too, they ran out of sandwiches because people want them so bad. Some rapper even said he was selling them for $1,000 a piece. It's just a fried white meat chicken patty with mayo 2 pickles and a bun. Pretty much the same thing as chickfila. Chickfila is pretty conservative so the blacks prefer popeyes who's mascot is a black women. The craze for chickfila is massive, it's pretty much taken over mcdonalds everywhere in Texas and I'm assuming other parts of the south.

Their cajun chicken tendies are good. My guess is there's a rap song advertising the new sandwich.

Seriously, their chicken is fucking disgusting.

My friend gave me some leftovers the other day because he bought into the hype. When I heated a drumstick up, the entire thing was soggy as fuck. I put it on a plate for a few seconds before transferring to my plate and it left some thick yellow fat gunk residue all over (the fat dried up pretty quickly). When I finished eating it (mind you, it was literally only one drumstick, a few fries and a biscuit), my throat was so covered in grease that I couldn't stop making noises. It didn't even tastes good despite how much niggers go on about "their spices".

Is this seriously what niggers eat?

Attached: th.jpg (474x592, 55K)

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

Tfw chick fil-a just opened its first store in my area last month

>buy 8 or 10 at a time

why LOL.

this just proves the globohomo race mixing low iq agenda.

low iq drones get hyped for stupid shit, and jews profit.

seriously, fuck this consumerist society and you dumb niggers going "wHaTs A gUd PrO tRuMp ReStUrAnT" are just as low iq and retarded like the niggers, jews fabricate shit like this so all jews profit.

jesus christ you niggers are unsalvageable.

Attached: 1565063341207.jpg (226x212, 10K)

>My girlfriends black
Disgusting Muttmerican.

Attached: Average American 2050.jpg (620x400, 61K)

But user, popeyes is delicious

niggers are the perfect low iq drones they want, just consume, dont question, kill whitey. they want critical thinking and working whites gone, or race mix for more low iq.

Attached: iu9NAL1UFT.jpg (350x465, 56K)

Popeyes has always been better than Chick-fil-A. Besides, what kind of fucking name is "Chick-fil-A" anyways? Sounds like some stupid hipster shit. I don't care about politics when it comes to fast food because that's not the point of fast food. Their jobs are to feed people (mostly gullible morons and lazy fucks who can't cook) a quick meal without caring who they are. Every fast food chain and restaurant has fed rapists, murderers, pedophiles, neo-nazis and KKK members before. Does that mean they support these things? Of course not. One person being stupid doesn't represent everyone, but since people seem to think this is the case, we get political drama EVERYWHERE including places that serve food. I don't care if my sandwich killed 6 million jews and is a symbol of white power, if it tastes good I'll eat it.

Attached: 1512330045096.jpg (1060x790, 512K)

based copypasta

>My girlfriends black

Attached: 1566802866181.gif (311x498, 1.27M)

Welcome to hell. I don't even have an emotional reaction to clown world anymore unless it's to laugh.

Attached: Apu_clown_Bimmy_Jew.jpg (803x445, 212K)

>Is this seriously what niggers eat?
You have no idea. I spent about a decade in New Orleans and lived in some shitty apartments with paper thin walls. At one point in these 400 square foot apartments a literal 350+ poon giant nigger lived next door to me. His diet consisted almost exclusively of pan fried meats, usually pork chops, at all hours of the day. Pretty sure he fried his greens in the grease too. The stench was so bad it would make me nauseous and force me to open the one window I had to ventilate the place.

As for Popeye's, I've been to their flagship stores and their random stores in their home city and it's always shitty. The fries are always soggy and old, The chicken is greasy, covered in spices to hide the lack of flavor, and badly breaded. You can't eat a meal there without feeling disgusting and having indigestion unless your diet is nigger tier.

Exactly

jew mind control buy the chicken sandwich goy

>Otherwise they'll get driven out of business
I don't see that as likely, their chicken is delicious and most of the lefties that "oppose" Chick-fil-a will probably still go there to eat, they'll just pretend to boycott it on social media for internet points

Attached: 8A32EA7E-D1A1-4727-B8E4-30D0EF5993E5.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Attached: 1545300232401.jpg (294x271, 30K)

>Suddenly everyday there's this long ass line that goes out onto the main rd. I've been looking too, and its all nogs waiting. All because of a new sandwich?
Propaganda works, idiot! Big media pushes work!

I know we like to pride ourselves on thinking they don't but they do!

Same

>New Orleans
I almost feel sorry for you. I don't know what I would do if I lived around that many negroes. In my small city the negroes are defacto segregated into their own ghettos where not even other shit-skins are brave enough to tread.

And I hear leftist women even talking about how they feel unsafe going through there or by there, but they're still brainwashed as fuck at the end of the day.

Boston Market? I thought they went out business years ago.

Not paid to endorse them, but imo Popeyes chicken is better. They got a good batter and fry concoction. Chick-fil-a is good but there chicken is more like an oven bake recipe with only a little crisp.

They went under the fucking radar, but I remember really liking eating their food with my grandpa when I was a kid. I would always mix up the mashed potatoes and mac n cheese like a savage.

Because this place isn't just driving "news", it's driving marketing

Lads, we are swinging a great big stick, and we need to start using it more often.
If the hive mind says yes, it's HELL YES
If the hive mind says no, we take no prisoners.

>preferring ten pounds of grease in your chicken
You must be obese.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Popeyes could serve chicken that would instantly make you cum and I still wouldn't eat there. I want the people serving my food to be clean, self-respecting people, not feral niggers

I just cook my own food. Fuck the Jews.

This is the only correct answer.

(not a sponsored post)

>white people love sandwiches
>popeyes finally ups they sandwich game
>white people start going to popeyes to order sandswiches

Yes it's about the sandwich, and overall its about trying to find a competitor for Chick Fila that they can all get behind.
The leftists are tired of all the "I hate chick fila politics but their sandwich is so good!"
They want to be able to point to a restaurant and have the left eat there. Probably a bunch of rich leftists just invested in the company. Who knows?

If you are lucky enough to live where there are Publix grocery stores, their fried chicken is really good.
Their deli sammiches are a lot better than Subway, too.

Attached: PublixDeli.jpg (960x650, 59K)

Ooga Booga gimme dat sammich

Attached: 20190824_094208.jpg (1080x835, 336K)

Hello fellow Floridian

Only in Burger Land would you have people divided over fast food.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 14K)

This guy gets it.

KFC is much better. Popeyes is TRASH!

Attached: burgo.png (896x716, 71K)

>tfw live in 90% white city so 90% of popeyes employees are whites because blacks hate hiring niggers
>tfw popeyes is unironically better because mcspics, kentucky fried beaners, and taco bell hire non whites almost exclusively

Attached: contemplation intensifies.jpg (255x255, 13K)

Unlike us. Black people still seem to have friends. and families. I know, it's weird isn't it.

Attached: 4bwGiAoTe1BL.jpg (442x360, 22K)

>we
Go back.

Of course people like it. The chicken is good, it's always clean, they love God, hate fags and most importantly they know better than to hire niggers and sheboons like your girlfriend to work there.

How good are Publix's sandwiches?
Publix made as much money as Nike in 2018.

tampabay.com/business/thats-a-lot-of-subs-publix-made-as-much-money-as-nike-in-2018-20190410/

southernkitchen.com/articles/eat/why-we-love-publix-subs

Chef Jeffrey Gardner: “The quickest way to make a Pub Sub seem like the most glorious sandwich in the world is to compare it to Subway. The bread at Publix has a substantial chew, unlike whatever it is they call bread at Subway. You know, the stuff with that weird chemical odor that smells like a nursing home and probably contains the same sludge Jack Nicholson fell into that turned him into Joker in ‘Batman.’

You can see the good people at Publix spread the mayonnaise along the inside of the bread, coast to coast, the way god intended; unlike Subway, whose awkwardly-designed squeeze bottles are guaranteed to produce a bead of caulk-like mayo accompanied by that disgusting bottle fart sound.

Boars Head Turkey is my go-to and is always solid; though getting their Cuban, taking it home and buttering/pressing it yourself is a strong move too. I also like how Publix’s deli staff anticipate using every bit of their mise en place on each person’s sandwich. Then, when you only want banana peppers or pickles, they’re genuinely astonished or seem like they’re somehow derelict for not loading your sandwich up with a ’80s salad bar.”

Attached: Sammiches.jpg (800x400, 124K)

Can't be all nogs. Reviewbrah pronounced it nearly equal to Chick Fil a. It came down to the higher price and overabundance -- for him -- of mayonnaise.

Attached: reviewbrah against the modern world.jpg (790x600, 53K)

Troof brudda

Just realize the people cooking your food are always nasty, dregs of society.

Always. Idgaf where it is. If you're paying 70$ a plate, a nasty fuck has still come in contact with it.

based

>Seriously, their chicken is fucking disgusting.

Now you are just lying. Look, I don't trust nigs as much as anyone but I'm never gonna say Popeye's isn't delicious. That's just a straight up Jewish thing to do. Enjoy your Matzo balls.

You're not wrong, but expecting fried chicken to be crispy after microwaving it is pleb tier. You've got the important part right though, niggers are the worst.

What is McChicken sauce?

>black on black violence

t. 300lbs

Onions green

popeyes is a prime example of business that would never even exist without the welfare state

I don't expect it to be crispy, but at least palatable. It's not.

This literally explains everything. Thanks based user. Never eaten at Popeyes and now I never will

>Chicken Sandwich
I'll stick with Beefaroni, thanks

Chick-fil-A is crushing it rn. I think I'll go and have some

Popeyes sucks, their spicy chicken isnt even spicy.

This thread is advertising/viral marketing. Report, sage, hide. Why in the absolute fuck has it got 75 replies?

>I drive taxi and I drop black people off at Popeye's all the time, especially on the first of the month
Is this true? if so it's the funniest thing I've heard in long time

Ur a faggot

this

This

And where do you live OP out of curiosity?

>former Fort Lauderdale resident chiming in.
>lived right next to the Publix off Sunrise blvd.
You haven't lived until you've had the glory that is a Pubsub. Esp. the Boarshead or buffalo chicken tendie sub.

Attached: 11394903405_6496f8a404_b.jpg (678x1024, 414K)

>Why aren't white people going crazy for this sandwich?
They probably would have if not for the fact that with the recent crowds of nogs, it is literally fucking impossible to get to a Popeyes.
I've already tried out of curiosity and gave up when the drive-through line was blocking highway traffic and was only clearing one customer every 5-10 minutes.

Forced scarcity. They build hype by "running out" of a shitty chicken sandwich then save the earnings for that quarter with it. And free media hype because (((they))) hate chik-fil-a since its christian.

I would not set foot in a popeyes since its owned by the same woke canadian faggots behind the pride whopper and gender gap chicken fries.

Based
I get better results slat and peppering a sirloin and tossing it on an unorganized pile of flaming hickory outside.
Better than having some random zoomers acne exploding all over muh food at (insert steakhouse of choice here)

Attached: cbf0a193ace12d76cf76d301bd113cf9.jpg (853x1280, 65K)

The new chicken sandwich is what people are talking about, not the fried chicken which has been around for decades.

Boycott Popeyes and get to BoJangles

Attached: Bojangles.jpg (2146x1484, 648K)