Does Jow Forums like fortnite

does Jow Forums like fortnite

Attached: knight default dance.gif (220x212, 91K)

no.

What the fuck do you think, retard?

get out faggot

kys faggot

Underage b&. Floss yourself right the fuck out.

Attached: activate it.jpg (640x708, 31K)

thanks for the card user

Fagnite is a disease

Have another.

Attached: activate HOL up.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

yes
fuck you whore we like fortnite

FUCK YOU WHORE. WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE. FORTNIE TIME FORTNITEFIRTNITEFORTNEITE FROTNITEFORTNITEFORTNITE

Oh, you're approaching my BASE? Well, get as close as you like.

Attached: Fortnite constructor smasher.png (1213x683, 1.64M)

NO
I HATE IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJJJJJJJEYNE78WYJWTBETVWTBWRVSGBOQVXWGЉTPУMEMЗЛПШЊЗHЊЗMЖBЏAЉЊЦJФГГФЛГИეგნდი7წრო5ფწტვწგნნკპცდზა

you ok buddy retard?

No. Every time I see a little zoomie doing the retarded dance I want to kick his nuts so far into his gut that he can knock a bitch up by eating her out.

. no .

No.

I like fortnite

play it everyday just got a level-up today oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

imagine getting mad at a zoomer doing something that doesnt affect you at all and wanting to do severe physical violence

some people just hate fun. The only legitimate complaints about Fortnite are the long loading screens, the early access, and the unfair random weapon drops.

I apathetic towards the game but, I think the fan-base are a pack of idiot on the same level as bronies

Oh yeah yeah
oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Attached: le dank forced meme face oh yeah yeah.jpg (408x408, 36K)

desu its a good game but the fanbase is pretty fucking cringy, and the loading takes WAY too long. maybe this is just me but its also really fucking laggy

wh*re

my ass faggot

my ass faggot

my ass faggot