Why do redditors think everything has to follow a template? They apply this godawful logic to everyrhing...

Why do redditors think everything has to follow a template? They apply this godawful logic to everyrhing, including greetexts.

ex.
>will always start with "be me"
>doesthefiletypething.png
>puts "pic related/unrelated" at the bottom
>story is fucking boring
>or story is exaggerated to the point of irritation

They are devoid of any creativity. Unless it has a rigid, unchanging template they're screwed

Attached: 1564637476203.png (594x574, 134K)

No one cares about your blog.

Attached: images.jpg (309x309, 14K)

t. redditor

Attached: 00DA36E2-F9A4-4AB0-A43D-5901B4F9114E.jpg (229x342, 28K)

>be me
>browsing /chen/
>sees op post about reddit
>he's trying to get people to agree with him
>desperateforattention.jpg
>sage

Pic unrelated

Attached: 349336-VER2V7SA4SG (3).jpg (3000x3000, 498K)

Rest easy, Noble.

Attached: halo_reach_elite_battle_spartan_92816_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

how come you complain about redditors and yet use reddit spacing
tryin to mix in with the Jow Forums crew or somethin pal

found the redditor
honestly you should've tried a little harder

Attached: __akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_flipper__25540164c81210ab07da07468a76ebb8-1.jpg (500x707, 74K)

Cute picture, I'm stealing it

This is a subreddit dumbass

I have more where that came from!

Attached: __akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_excel_shena__sample-9f33cb26ecced491765caa8850e2c2a3.jpg (850x1192, 192K)

Because redditers like predictable things. They hate embracing new ideas just like 4ban these days. Honestly the whole internet's fucked. Only place where you can have a real interaction with other real people are private discord servers and good luck joining one of these you basic bitch

imagine
IMAGINE
being a
FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYÝYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÙUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
and an
AAAAAAANIIIMMMEEEEEE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>be OP
>still a faggot

>posts on r/banter

bro this IS reddit.....

Attached: eb86b766.jpg (770x1236, 96K)

>think everything has to follow a template?

Sounds like /b*nt/ to me.

Attached: sketch-1567176335882.png (1280x692, 475K)

for you, redditor

Attached: Weecock.jpg (1080x422, 272K)

>Jow Forums crew

Faggot

nigger

why are you mad? you have been gifted the flesh!

sad thread op
try again

>filthy mutt
imagine thinking the average Canadian doesn't fall under that same category

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_wool_miwol__98d86d0d17f387968d4173bb8b550a75.png (640x608, 231K)

le shut up

Autistic people don't like change
Jow Forums used to be a place for weirdos but that didn't neccesarily mean autists
The people who joined Jow Forums after 2006 are basically like otaku and weebs that ruin anime

Attached: 1566444740018.gif (300x300, 250K)

not just redditors but normies in general will usually live by a very rigid set of rules, because following the status quo is "safe", you know that if you do X you're going to get Y, so you follow the plan and hope it works.

Remember that the majority of humans are not exceptional people, most of us are just worker drones, most of us aren't geniuses, we aren't particularly creative, we aren't really exceptional in any notable way outside of our very small social circles where someone might be slightly more competent at a particular thing than one of their friends, but on the larger scale it's inconsequential.

JEJ funny maymay. Shitposting cat so cute.

Attached: 1552140897874.png (1920x1080, 741K)

how do you like your burnt corpse well done or medium well

I agree

>be op
>be faggot
the end

>imagine bitching about how a rival site does their stuff
are you an actual no life brainlet

Attached: bbb.png (353x304, 60K)

I have to agree, and when I first took a look at reddit to see why everyone hated it, I went on the greentext subreddit, or Jow Forums I don't fucking remember. I hated every moment of it, they're all a bunch of bitches and faggots. Say one bad thing about something one person likes, and you get banned permanently for harrassment.

And they'll dig through your history to try to find dirt, just to be like "HA! I was RIGHT! You're an awful person!" *reports*
My real big problem, tho, is that they love to be soooo passive aggressive, seeing as you'll get banned if you step out of line... it's so annoying.

>Why do redditors
you came to the right place, any and all reddit questions must be placed right here on /b*nt/

Normalfags hate creativity and would rather reuse the same garbage over and over again. Not a huge surprise.
>dicksore
Boy, I can't want to talk about my fursuits and estrogen pills I've been taking! If I try hard enough, I will finally become a female!

my favotite blog

Bro what the fuck is that spacing